• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Dormant thread.......

O yes I gotcha now lol I always do that , it is cold with out hubby there isn't it, mines like a hot water bottle , hope u get done answers today hun x

The only doc I coukd get is male and old as the hills lol...I have no chanse lol x

o damn it hun. hopefully he'll take pitty on u, have u tested again since the other day ?

Well I hope so too. No, ive not tested...I thought there is no point.

If im being totally honest, I dont think im pregnant anymore. I think my hormones are ouf of whack. My nips hardly feel sore now just a tiny bit sensitive and ive had no spotting today.

have ur monthly been in good order since uve been ttc or all over, maybe theres something they can give u ? sorry im not very good at this lol x

Dont appologise at all, youve been wonderful.

Well....I just went to the toilet and got more spotting but it seems more pinkish now. Im now just wanting to get a proper bleed now.
Onto the next cycle, thats what I want. Think I may just cancel doc appointment x

U cud just go for some advice hun it may help, I hope af shows at least you'll no where u r x

Erm... Took a test with non concentrated urine...didn't see anything, left it and went out shopping. Came home and i swear i see something!! Very faint but Im sure Im seeing colour!!!!

Im really not sure guys... its didnt come up in the time frame and the colour is more at the sides... has to be an evap!!

Im not bothered now as i was told great news by the doctor. He is going to put me on Metformin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! After years of struggling with PCOS and felt like no doctor cared, i go and see the oldest doctor in my surgery and he has made me soooo happy!! xx x x x

Attachments

• 20130125_163302.jpg
    20130125_163302.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 5
I can see it hun like I said test again n again n again lol find that post about concentrated urine worth a read ? I don't no much about metformin hun tell me more ?im pleased ur happier x

Haa haa... ok, i will test again but i will have to wait. He even gave me dip tests to take away, what a lovely man x x x

I'm so pleased for u hun really am lets hope this is it , get testing xx

Thank you pip... defo cant be preggers but dont care lol x

Didni miss summit , y do u say defo can't lol that test looked so good hun x

That my little cherub is the start of a bfp! If its not ill eat my hat. Habe you see. My charts cheekas?? X x z z

Whoooooo-hoooooo check you out Mrs Ovulator!!!! :happydance:

Im doubting i'm preggers coz im still getting negatives still spotting...

However, the spotting has turned REALLY dark brown but there is pink ewcm. Just waiting for it to blow lol x

And I might add that I saw the line on my phone without opening the phot, tats how small it was x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->