• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Dormant thread.......

Listen miss negativity, ECM is a sign of pregnancy, you also get dark blood in early pregnancy, AND....... You would be 12 dpo today!

The problem was I've had all negative opk, but my cm is now sticky, so I MUST have o'd

I hope you have been getting busy between the sheets!!!

I'm not going to believe it until i see a solid line.

I've had good news off the doc, even if it wasnt that i was pregnant. He is going to put me on Metformin, so either way. Im happy :)

So, now we wait for your :bfp: now Claire then Pips not far behind x x x

Yh me to saw it clear as day , with out u marking it hun, I don't think ur out yet,
Ello Claire hun did u take a picci of ur opks today ? I'm curious pls
Wat day r u now ? X

I haven't taken a photo as its barely there, my chart tells me as my temps say, I'm 3dpo, but I've not had a bright positive opk yet, but I think as I had o pain, I know I o'd.

https://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y148/astrasgte/20130125_213718.jpg

This is tidays. The last photo I did was te darkest its been

Aww ok hun mine have confused me, did u see my pic for today ? I did one at 9am was quite close then again at 4pm ish and it was hardly there, had pain this morning, but I've had no cm today, ??? I'm confused n now worrying lol

Sometimes are bodies dont give us the EWCM, thats why some ppl use sperm friendly Loooobs. I hope you both have been dtd enough times!!!!

I put my pic up in the pregnancy forum and they agree its an evap.. so i will go with that until proven otherwise lol.

Honestly weird spotting tho!!! Like the brown cm had black specks in it??? But there is also pink ewcm too... i mean wth is that about?? lol x

Your both having really weird goings on, your surge. Was probably just short, bit you still will have had it, so get busy x x x

I don't believe in frer Evans, so we'll see xx

Ideed claire... feel giddy tonight. May be the over indulging of chocolate bunnies!!!

Stupid tests claire.... lol x

I will opk again the morning normal time n compare it, see wats goin on, wud mean I'd I'd early to I'm only cd10, x

Its not unheard of...aint our bodies amazing lol x x x

OMG girls, its just as well my hubby is away... I can't stop breaking wind and they are Lethal!!! :shhh: lol x

Oh dear, me either, but that's usual for me around o. Also like to point out its a sign of pregnancy lol

Lol ill remember that, wish I knew more about our bogies and gettin pregnant ...
Haha just realised that says bogies!!

I ment bodies

Claire you make me giggle... ticking off your symptoms of pregnancy for me!! But oh my... if i go into detail please dont judge :winkwink:... but man they are HOT!!! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->