• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Dormant thread.......

Lol keeping u warm tonight r they ? I was gonna ask ladies wat were ur labours like first time around ?? N pregnancies ?? X

Ok, i had an ok pregnancy. I was so excited but i was sick 24/7 for 17 weeks. At 20wks i have key hole surgery to remove my galbladder (thats another story all together). I was then admitted back into hopital 3 days after my op with an "unknown" infection. I was pumped with morphine, which scared me so much for my baby but i was in sooo much pain, the morphine wasnt even touching it. Then after that pregnancy was AMAZING... feeling the baby move, kick and hiccup is something i always miss feeling now that my DD has been born... I started contracting on wednesday and she was born on Sunday. I wanted to give birth with out drugs but i wasnt dilating. And the epidural was patchy and i still felt everything plus it made me sick...I had an emergancy C-section as DD heart was slowing with each contraction. They gave me a spinal and Lola was brought into the word weighing 9pounds exact and 54cm long!!
I would still do this all again lol x x x

What about you both??

Mine was a planned the day before c section, as Jaiden was frank breech, I had know from 21 weeks that he was breech, but nobody would listen to me, and I was also leaking fluid from then too, but it was apparently discharge. Whatever lol

So I had a section, Jaiden was born at 11.16am and was 7lb 12oz

I had a fab pregnancy though, no sickness nothing

Wow claire, will it be another c-section???

Aww girls, my pregnancy was the best I could hope for no sickness at all, gained 2 stone , went to 40+4 but started on 40+2 , 2 days later maci was born bang on 2pm , just had gas n air in my local mw centre it's only has 2 labour rooms, loved it there, labour was good to loved every second lol yes even pain , I had a sweep the night before which got me fully stated, only went in to be checked as I'd been contracting for 24 hours, within 6 hours I was bk again at 5cms but checked again at 9am I was only 6cm I was gutted, maci had her head up, went til 12 waters were broken and she was out within the hour lol x

OMG, i had to read that a couple of time... just the way you worded it. My mouth hit the floor, what you ment was bang on 2pm!!

Yeh I've rephrased it hun, read it like that somewhere else the other day and thought yiks! Now I've done it lol,, changed x

Easily done, i text my friend saying i was eating chocolate but bunnies... how "but" made it into my text i am still wondering lol!!!

Morning ladies... Temp tool a huge nose dive this morning. Maybe my body will give me a proper bleed now. Should i take some morning primrose to help it shed the lining better??? Feel uncomfortable today, like my body wants to give me af.

How are you girls today???

Morning hun, good about the temp drop, not sure on the evening primrose but it won't hurt will it?? Xx

Yep, defo another section, I'm a planner, so was actually pleased to have a section if I'm bluntly honest, the thought of getting my fanny out and maybe shitting myself in public reeeeeeealky doesn't do it for me lol.

Moooooorning by the way.

And I have a 4dpo dip wooooooo

Lol Claire I'm not to pleased About the thought of pooping in public either but I'm pleased to say I didn't lol was my biggest worry. X

Yey for ur dip huni .. X

https://i851.photobucket.com/albums/ab78/pixiepip84/A8463FE2-A059-41B3-BC5A-615C1F40561A-21431-00000B9AD8037036.jpg

Ladies I think uve missed my eggy!! I've had two like this now..

Defo much lighter, mind you I didn't get a defo positive opk either, I've just been reading that they're not helpful all the time and the best way to know what is going on 100% is to temp.

Nat, I don't think you should take epo as your not 100% sure your not pregnant. If it turned out you wre the epo could make your uterus contract and therefore start an early mc.

I've just read egg isn't released 24-36 hours after the surge?? If that's so we are at 24 hours now
Maybe still ok?

Yeah I no hun just wish he was here!! Lil shits had to go out so annoyed right now x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->