DTD for a 2011 BFP

Yea, lovely to see you back Sarah.

My CBFM is still reading high, but Ive heard it does a lot of that in the first month until it gets to know you. Pffft!

Im having a bit of a down day today. Im not sure why. Cant put my finger on it, just a bit fed up.

:hugs::hugs::hugs: Loo

Maybe you are on a 'High' - you should DTD anyway! Might make you feel a bit better :haha:

Well, I'm on to cd38 with still no ovulation. My OPK was darker tonight than it has been for a while but still nowhere near a positive. Not to worry - I'll just keep taking the tablets :winkwink:

Can't :sex: OH has got a flipping coldsore, and so far I've avoided getting the virus, so no kissing until it has gone! He did make a half suggestion that we didn't have to kiss, but he soon shut up when he saw the look on my face!!!!! FX it goes soon, so we can get jiggy!

Can't :sex: OH has got a flipping coldsore, and so far I've avoided getting the virus, so no kissing until it has gone! He did make a half suggestion that we didn't have to kiss, but he soon shut up when he saw the look on my face!!!!! FX it goes soon, so we can get jiggy!

Oh no! I hope it goes soon. It's a shame there's nothing you can take to avoid getting one....as they say, herpes is the gift that just keeps on giving :rofl:

Hi girls :flower:

Just thought I'd drop in with a quick update....cd40 for me today (should have been my test day :cry:) but I had a temp rise this morning and an almost positive OPK this afternoon.

Has anyone lapped me yet :haha:?

Not lapped yet honey. I got another high on my CBFM today, but am due to O on Thurs or Friday.

We booked a holiday today for April. 5* Mexico, and I can't wait!!! We have spent all day pouring over the internet looking for the perfect get away as hopefully it will be our last as a couple, so we wanted to go all out. Yea! :happydance:

So do you think you are ready to O then chick? It sounds that way, so I will keep my fingers crossed, and get :sex: PRONTO!

I think it's happened....O has just kinda sneaked up on me! No major temp rise, no +opk.....

What do you think girls....have a look at my chart :flower:

Yes! I think you are right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

About bloody time too Katie!!! Im so glad that we will be in the 2ww together :rofl: I hope you got plenty of :sex: in?
My OH is due his sample results in the next few days, but Im hoping he won't get them before the weekend, as I don't want any bad results to put him off trying just before my O! Im sure everything will be fine, but I just don't want a lack of :sex: right now!

We hardly got any :sex: in at all...I had no indication it was going to happen!! I'm hoping last night was enough and at the right time. :dohh:

Now just keeping my fingers crossed that my temp keeps going up tomorrow.

I have lapped u yet Katie but I might in the next 24 hrs or so cause I've got EWCM and Rsided AF like cramps. I only had 1 or 2 days of fertile CM and no BDing to speak off. So lame. I was even off and at home. Tonight im home but OH is at a hockey game so I'm having a glass of wine and watching 16 and pregnant on MTV - fitting, no?

Sorry I've been MIA busy as always and starting back to school this week :-/ I think my next day off with no work or school is more than 7 days away so I'm a big ball of anxiety and nerves.

Hope there's more BDing going on elsewhere in this thread :-/

Well, it looks like I'm gonna be lapped! The high temps were a false alarm, and my temp has gone back to where it has been the whole cycle. There is a chance it could be an ov dip, because I have loads of watery cm today, but I don't want to get my hopes up again :(

Well, at least I'm off work today, and my new phone is coming :happydance:

Get your hopes up?!?!? What about my own?! Don't mess with my emotions like that Katie :rofl: Im keeping everything crossed that this is a dip before O!

I had a patch of EWCM yesterday, but nothing since. Im tired, and I wont lie, we have only dtd twice this cycle! Only because of my OH's coldsore really, but it's a bit of a poor show, Im aware.

Im glad I am not the only one who tortuous themselves by watching 16 & pregnant. I also like Teen Mom, and any sort of baby diary I can watch. Fun. And a little depressing!

Anyway, my OH's nose must be a bit out a joint, because after coming home with 2 dozen roses for me yesterday, I had an early night (I was up for work at 4). Despite my early night though, I didn't sleep very much so my OH had informed met that he will 'wear me out' later. Lucky me!

I've done 2 OPKs today - 2 different brands - and they both came up with similar lines. I thought they were getting darker, but I've taken a picture on my new phone :haha: and you can hardly see them at all :rofl:

OPK11.1.11.jpg

I'm glad I'm not alone on the baby diary/TV obsession. Not just you Loo I think we DTD twice and neither of us even have a cold sore as an excuse.

I went out of my way to not obsess over it this cycle - I only took my temp like 5 times, I didn't harass OH "I'm dangerous come on let's go" none of that and I would say it totally didn't help at all. We DTD twice and no where near O which was yesterday I think. I only had 2-3 days EWCM this go round and I Od a day or two early.

So onto waiting for the next go round for me :-/

So your lapped Katie, but not in an "I'm possibly knocked up" kind of way.

I think thats a fair compromise!

Ive taken the same approach this month - very relaxed. Ive not temped once, or taken soy, and I am feeling so much better for it. We dtd last night, and Im fairly sure I O today (it's always cd17), so I guess I have a chance, but who knows.

OH gets his sample results tmoz so keep your fingers and toes crossed for him!

How are you getting on Katie? And Sarah? Not heard from you for a while.

:flower:

Well, I'm fairly sure I had my surge....had a very dark OPK last night about 8pm and another one the same this morning with FMU, and the 2 I've done since then have gone back to being faint lines. My temp went down a little bit again this morning.

They were about 60% as dark as the control line, so I'm taking that as a positive....hopefully I'll ov in the next couple of days and my temps will go up....please let this not be another false start!

Thats great news!!!!! Yea!!!!!!!!

Now remember that it could be up to 2 days later that you O, so get some :sex: in!!!

Wooooo!
Now get it on Katie!
We can all three be in the TWW together!

I think I may need to force BDing on OH tonight... If I O'd yesterday is it totally hopeless BDing tonight :-/ I think I need to go back to my militant DTD TONIGHT attitude next month this whole blasé attitude isnt working for me.

Well, I had a very strong positive this lunchtime! OH promised me 3 days in a row when I got a positive, so he's on board too!

Literally can't wait to be in the 2WW - this cycle has been 6 weeks already!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->