DTD for a 2011 BFP

Wahoo! About bloody time, Katie! Think I O today too...bring on the tww!!!!!!!

OH got his results back today, and they said that there wasnt enough and he would have to give another sample. Now that could mean bad things, or it could mean that the numptys didn't carry out the tests in time. SO...we will try again... Well, he will anyway. Im just trying to keep his spirits up as he's understandably feeling a bit bruised.

I took a pic of the test I did at 12.30pm, but didn't take the pic until now :dohh: so both lines are a bit faded...
OPK13Jan.jpg

DTD tonight is going to be somewhat of a challenge....we came home from work to find the dogs had got into the fridge freezer and ripped the seals off, so neither of us are exactly 'in the mood'! I'm going to make a special effort though and hopefully it'll work! I could bloody kill those dogs!!

My temp has dipped today!! This has to be it!!

Another dining room :sex: last night!! I'll get him at some point today too :winkwink:

Although I've decided that if my body is playing tricks on me, I'm going to give up on this cycle, wait for AF and start again. The last 45 days have driven me to the brink of madness!! I really hope it's happening, but I'll be OK if it's not.

Thanks for all your support girls :flower: I will, as ever, keep you informed!

Humph!

I obviously O'd sometime yesterday/early this morning, so last night I was geared up for some action, then my OH and I had words as soon as he got into bed (over something stupid), and we ended up turning our backs to each other. Not going to get pregnant like that, am I? :rofl: After about 10 mins, we did kiss and make up, but tbh the moment was long gone by then.

My cm has gone creamy today after a few good days of EWCM, so I reckon that is it for us.

Humph!

Get him tonight Loo!! The day after O is still good to go! :hugs:

I can't believe we'll be in the 2WW together!

Good job Katie :)
I had some lingering CM the last day or two so I'm not sure when I O'd but there has been no action in my house so I'll be waiting next cycle too :-/

My temp has gone up, but not as much as I would have liked...but looking at last cycle I had a dip, then a little rise (to about where it is today) and then it went up. So maybe it'll go up tomorrow....I wish I had a fast forward button so I can see tomorrow's temp :haha:

Fair play to OH - he has DTD 3 days in a row, from me getting a positive OPK, just like he said he would. He's had some stick on this forum the last 46 days, but he's come up with the goods when it counts :cloud9:

Ha! Im just glad he hasn't read it!!!! FX your temps will go up again in the morning!

My CBFM still read high this morning, despite the fact that I O consistently on cd17, but no peaks at all this cycle. Im fairly sure I have O'd though as my CM had dried up. We dtd again this morning just for good luck, but I think Im in the same boat as fisher...not enough this month. Ah well, cycle 6 it is then!!! :flower:

I don't know. I'm confused, just had a small blob of EWCM when I thought I od days ago? This whole not taking daily temps has done nothing more than left me all confused this month, I thought I had od early on cd 15, but today is cd 19 and I'm still not dried up? Well maybe I can convince OH to BD tomorrow (it's 5am here and I'm just getting to bed after work) and we might have a tiny ray of hope?

Next month I'm going back to obsessive temping and forced BDing - I'm not a fan of trying to let it all go and just let things fall where they may.

It would be funny if all three of us Od on the same day. Good luck girls!

I've heard a lot of people not getting peaks on the CBFM the first go round Loo - I think it takes at least a cycle to 'get used to you'.

I'd love it if we all O'd on the same day. I think that was the plan back in December wasn't it :haha: Except I threw a spanner in the works! :blush:

Man. I need an English dictionary...
What's a spanner?

Do you not have spanners in the US? I have no idea what you might call it...a wrench?...:shrug: It's a saying that means to mess something up, or to make it stop working, to deliberately cause mayhem.

Whatever it means, my body is still doing it. My temp went way down today. If I change my setting on FF to OPK/Monitor it makes me 3DPO but that feels like cheating somehow. I have AF like cramps this morning, so I guess today could be O day.......

Man. I need an English dictionary...
What's a spanner?

:rofl: That just made me laugh!

Our bodies are officially rubbish! My CBFM is still giving me a high reading, which I was disregarding as I know that I always O on cd17, but then last night, just like Fisher, I got some more EWCM. WHAT?????!!!

So god knows what is going on! We got some :sex: in yesterday morning, but I have no idea what is going on in my cycle at the moment!

At least I'm not the only one with a body 'deliberately causing mayhem' :rofl:

Hahaha. Yes then we have spanners. We call them wrenches though (or monkey wrench) so our phrase is throwing "a monkey wrench" in the plans. =-D

Yeah who knows what's going on. I'm pretty sure I've O'd at this point but I don't know when for sure cause I wasn't checking temps enough. I guess were all in a similar boat though... Waiting waiting waiting.

I hope you've Od Katie so you can line up with us for the next cycle though :) it's nice to have a little group :)
<3

We only have another month or two to even get a 2011 baby- kind of crazy to think about!

:happydance: I'm 1DPO!!! My temp went up this morning!! I've cheated a bit, and put FF on override until I've had the 3 day temp shift....psychologically I needed to see lines on my chart :wacko:

My test date is 4 Feb, so I'm really in the 3WW...lol

Well, ladies, I think I'm having a 'Katie' cycle :rofl:

I have been getting a 'high' reading on my CBFM now for 14 days, after religiously O'ing on cd17. So even if I haven't O'd this cycle for whatever reason, I would have expected the monitor to have gone back down to a 'low' fertility reading, but oh no, I'm still on the 'highs'. I don't know what is wrong with me!!! Never have I wanted to see a 'low' fertility reading so much ;)

So I don't even know if I am in the 2ww!!! I guess we will have to wait for my AF to show up to confirm that! I just hope that my cycles haven't gone from a nice regular 29-29 days to a freakishly long (sorry Katie!) cycle. :cry:

My CM dried up days ago though, so from reading that, I've definitely gone past the point of O (even if it didn't actually happen)

It's OK Loo :rofl: I hope you're not having a 'Katie' cycle either!!

I think the CBFM is still getting used to you - I've read a lot about it being a bit wonky for the first cycle people use it. I would say you are in the 2WW. I know temping is a pain in the ass, but it takes away the guesswork!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->