DTD for a 2011 BFP

Ok, my line finally got a bit stronger today!

What do you reckon?

Attachments

• P1000749(1).JPG
    P1000749(1).JPG
    117.3 KB · Views: 4
:wohoo:
Well you're not sure when you O'd right? So maybe you're just not very far dpo?
Yayyyyy! - that would make it a good vacation!

I'm right in the thick of things now. O'ing any day now. I told DH if I don't get a BFP before he goes back to work for the fall he needs to do the SA cause he'll never do it while he's working.

You could be onto something there Fisher. I guess I wont really know anything until the dating scan, which wont be for another 7 or so weeks yet.
Judging by my EWCM, I am possibly 17 or 18 dpo, but I had stopped doing opk's by then (I thought I had missed the surge as I have never O'd any later that cd20), so I'll just wait and see.

I'm not sure what you DH is so worried about. A SA is really the only test that he has to do, so surely the earlier he does it, the better? I really hope he comes through for you. O'ing any day??? Then get at it!!!!!! :sex:

Ok, my line finally got a bit stronger today!

What do you reckon?

OOOOH! that line has defo got darker, hee hee!! Loo's up the duff ha xxxxxxx

What symptons have you got? Im more excited for you than my own bubba ha xx

I am so sleepy all the time. Constantly yawning, but as soon as I get to bad at night, I am wide awake. I also can't get my temperature right. I am either boiling hot, or shivering! I also have some pinching/stabbing pain in my left side. Other than that, it's just usual PMS symptoms, cranky and emotional!

It's Al I feel sorry for. He can't do right. I wanted a cwtch yesterday, and when he was cuddling me, I told him I was not a pet, and to stop stroking me! Ha! He just smiled, thank god!

I've decided I'm going to do my digi on Friday when I will be 6 weeks (well, 6 weeks after my last AF)

Oh, Gill, you need to do a new Sofya ticker! xxx

What's the update loo? How dark is your line now? How are you feeling?

I think I O'd two days ago (I didnt temp this month) -- so now, I wait, and wait, and wait....

I finally had the nerve to take my digi this morning, and it read 3+, so happy with that. I've also been to the doctors this morning, and due to having some tummy pains she is trying to organise an early scan. It's just a case of wait and see.

Did you get plenty of :sex: in ;) I really really hope this is your month. Keeping everything crossed for you :hugs:

We did the best we could do... I started with EWCM on CD 9 and think I Od CD 15. We BD CD 10,12,15 & 16 maybe one of the better months timing wise? I didn't take my temp so hopefully that helps, O day is all based on CM.
FXd!
I work this weekend and were off to Vegas mon

Thanks Katie!!!!

Fisher, that looks like some good well timed :sex: You go girl!!!! Have a fantastic time in Vagas. Our trip will have to be cancelled if I manage to hold onto this little bean, so have fun for me too! You've done your best, now just relax and have a blast. In my 2ww I got to the front barrier at a Foo Fighters concert with 65000 people squishing the life out of me from behind, nd I got lucky! xxxxxxxx Thinking lots of positive thoughts for you! :dust:

Hiiii! So I'm back from Las Vegas, we did have a great time and I did conduct myself normally - meaning I had coffee each morning and an alcoholic beverage each night, not over doing it but I decided I'd be way pissed if I wasn't knocked up and gave up the opportunity to drink all the fancy beverages at dinner! :thumbup: Plus I mean really? If it takes years to get knocked up are you really supposed to give all that stuff up? What if it never happens? I see plenty of heroin and crack addicted pregnant ladies at work - they get pregnant so how much does it really matter? :shrug:

Still just hanging out around here... 10dpo? There is, alas, no icon for twiddling thumbs, cause that's all I'm doing now...

How are you ladies doing? How is everyone feeling? My coworker had her baby yesterday and I went to hold her today while I was at work. So sweet... I love their little bums, and yawns, and fingers and their little smushy legs all frogged up....

So that's all the update I have... just waiting for :witch: or not somewhere between monday-wednesday

We're all cheering for you Fisher :hugs: I did everything normally in my 2WW too, because I was convinced it wasn't our month, so nothing to worry about there :thumbup:

Glad you had a good time in Vegas - when are you going to test? xxx

Hi Lady!

I totally agree with you. We were trying for so long, in the end I was just determind to relax and enjoy myself, and if that meant booze, then it certainly meant I wouldn't deprive myself!

So how was Vagas? I'm so jealous! I hope you had a good time. It's nice to let your hair down and have fun every once in a while :)

Not long until test time for you!! Are you going to leave it until after AF is due? Hope you are feeling positive. I've got everything crossed for you.

I've had a bit of a stressed week. I started with a bad tummy a week last thurs, and on Monday, my doc confirmed campylobacter. I got so freaked out, and he refered me for an early scan which I had the day after, and although she said she could see a heartbeat, when she went to show me, she couldn't find it again. I was heart broken, but she asked me to come back in a week (I'll be going in on Wednesday), and to have complete rest until then. I had the scan when it was 6 weeks and 4 days since my last AF, so thats how far they assume you are on, but since I got home, I've realised that I NEVER O on cd14. In fact I think it was cd22 this month according to my EWCM (I had stopped doing opk's by then), and if that is the case, that would have only made me 5 weeks and 4 days prego.....which could be a bit too early to detect a heartbeat. I know it sounds tenuous, but I really need to remain positive until I know different.

So i'll be keeping my fingers crossed for both of us this week.

How are you katie? Bet you've got a lush bump by now!!!

I'm sure you're right Loo, they assume everyone Os day 14. I'd try vey hard not to worry. How's the GI illness doing? I bet that makes it hard to tell if you even have morning sickness huh? Blech.

Well. I will neither confirm nor deny that I started testing yesterday and might or might not intend to keep right on testing til AF shows up. That's just kind of the way I feel this month. Lol. I'm somewhat positive although not optimistic if that makes sense :-/.

Thanks for keeping everything crossed girls, it means a lot.
I'll be thinking of you for your scan Loo. I'll b 14dpo that day maybe well both get good news!

A double dose of good news would be amazing!

The campylobacer has left me with stomach cramps, which I'm told can last up to 10 days after other symptoms have gone, so each morning I wake up, and although I definitely feel crap, I can't tell if it is food poisoning or baby related! I think I will (hopefully) relax more after Wednesday.

A bit more of this :dust: :dust: :dust: wouldn't go a miss I think :)

I'm getting a little bit of a bump - what do you think?

Bump@18+2.jpg

Loo - they'll always go by your LMP until your dating scan, no matter how much you tell them they're wrong! They were way out with mine - as if I have eveer ovulated on cd14 :haha: So if you were only 5+4 at the date of the scan, it's far too early to detect a heartbeat, so try not to worry. I think even at 6+4 they would struggle to be honest. I'm sure everything is fine, and I hope you feel better soon xxx

Fisher - FX for Wednesday! I knew you would test early :haha:

Don't say that Katie! :haha: I'm going back on Wednesday at 6+5 to see if they can detect one, and I'm pinning all my hopes on it!!!! :haha: Crikey! Best prepare myself :D

BTW....great bump!!! I'm not sure I am going to get one, as I am so overweight, so I think I'll just exd up looking fatter :( Oh well, I'll just be happy about what I have at the end!

*exasperated sigh*
bfn again today and now I'm cramping and spotting. Fantastic. Right on schedule AF, 12 dpo.

Oh fisher, I'm so sorry. It's just so bloody unfair. I'm holding out hope until you are out though. :hugs:

Totally totally out, you may abandon hope.
Tre good news is though I drove home from work last night teary eyed trying to figure out how best to guilt DH into the SA and he hugged me when I got home and asked if I was okay and I said "not really no" and he said "so I've got to do it with a cup then huh?" so I'm making headway there...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->