Due April 09 - UK

I think all updated, and great news looks like shelleylu who posted on page 12 has had another :bfp: looks to be due in July!

Hey everyone, just thought id update as havent been on here for a lil while. How are u all? Good i hope. Anyone getting excited yet? I was at the midwife yesterday and heard lil ones heart beat. So i am REALLY chuffed hehe. Got MEGA back ache tonight tho :(

Hope everyone is doing good, and would love to catch up :)

Still looking for another msn/text buddy. Im due on the 24th April, been confirmed now :D xx

Hey everyone, just thought id update as havent been on here for a lil while. How are u all? Good i hope. Anyone getting excited yet? I was at the midwife yesterday and heard lil ones heart beat. So i am REALLY chuffed hehe. Got MEGA back ache tonight tho :(

Hope everyone is doing good, and would love to catch up :)

Still looking for another msn/text buddy. Im due on the 24th April, been confirmed now :D xx

Hi, im sorry i dont know ur name, just wanted to say ur due on same day as me.

Victoria x x

Well I think today my baby was lying horizontally, sideayas on, if that makes sense cos I look HUGE today and also had chronic back ache and bugaboo must have been sitting on my bowel cos even after a poo it still feels like i need anotehr one! Little bugaboo literally kicking S** out of me! LOL

Anyway though I'd add my mahoosive bump picture! Well i think it suddenly looks mahoosive!

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v211/kayaanne/cameraphone036.jpg

19+3

Hey where is this thread?!! Up up up!!!
How's everyone? I'm a little worried with some blood tests that I have to repeat but I will survive :) I suppose!
Nice bump ShinningStar~!!

p.s. OMG another box in my ticket!! I'm sooo thrilled!!

Just wondering if any one has one of them April badges, Cos ive seen them from Nov - feb but dont no if you just get them in 3rd tri? Anyone Know?

Heyyyy!!
Im due April 15th find out sex on dec 5th....cant wait!!!

Bored of bein pregnant now!!

Does anyone live in south london!?? xx

Goodmorning everyone!! I'm so happy, I had my blood test results and everything is OK. How are u all?

Glad everything is ok LittleBee!

Well, I had my follow up scan for my nuchal screening, which was basically a level II scan with bloodwork. My little man (Yes, it's a BOY - legs wide open for all to see!!!!) wasn't cooperating when it came to trying to see his spine and heart so I have to go back for another scan on Monday. One thing that does concern me a little is they found what is called an echogenic focus in his heart, which looks like a white spot on the scan. They're finding these more often as ultrasounds become more sophisticated, but it can be a soft marker for Downs. However, it's the only marker I have at this point, so the doctor assured me that on its own the baby probably doesn't have Downs, and it won't cause any heart problems down the road. So, hopefully Boy X is ok.

I probably mentioned this earlier but the advanced maternal age "diagnosis" when you don't decide to have an amnio means you get LOADS of scans! I've had 3 so far, I have another one on Monday, and I have two more scheduled in December, but I think I'm going to cancel one of them. I love all the chances to see my little man growing!

Hope everyone is doing ok - have a great weekend!

im doing fine and eating hence rubbish typing. still waiting my 20week scan date, everyone seems to have tyheirs already!

journey did you get put forward at your scan?

Meg, I wasn't really put forward. They don't really change the due date if it's within a week of what they calculate from your LMP. But my cycles aren't the normal 28 days, they're 35, so I always thought it was stupid to go by my LMP instead of when I ov'd. Based on my LMP, my EDD was April 10, using my ov date, I would be due April 17, but the three scans I've had have all measured the baby to be due around April 13! So when anyone asks when I'm due, I just say sometime in April!!!

Meg, I wasn't really put forward. They don't really change the due date if it's within a week of what they calculate from your LMP. But my cycles aren't the normal 28 days, they're 35, so I always thought it was stupid to go by my LMP instead of when I ov'd. Based on my LMP, my EDD was April 10, using my ov date, I would be due April 17, but the three scans I've had have all measured the baby to be due around April 13! So when anyone asks when I'm due, I just say sometime in April!!!

Cool, i see! My EDD going by LMP was 12th April, but using ov date, 19th April. So I chose to stick with 19th April - I think that's most accurate and thats what my scan put me at! confusing eh!! hope you're keeping well!

Going by LMP i should be 6th april, but scan put me at 26th lol! hey ho

everyone seems to have a date set for 20 week scan is what i should have put, sorry for confusion.

anyone around 17 week mark got movements yet? Boo is being a monkey!

Hi Sammielouize! I felt baby around 16-17 weeks..but not big moves!
How's everyone? I'm feeling hungry...OMG I need to eat!!

Hi all! I'm really hungry too, and I look ginormous already!! I've been feeling little movements for a while now, but I'm getting impatient for them to turn into proper kicks! (and then, as my OH says, I'll be complaining about them!!)
Hope you're all OK!
Claire xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"