Due April 09 - UK

Umm, hi :hi: is it ok if I join the group? I'm due April 14th and I have my next scan this Friday. :D

:hug:

hey ladies! Well I am back - everything is fine, have a low lying placenta so I have to go back at 32 weeks for another scan to check if it has moved - fingers crossed!

I am on team PINK!! Yay! Had a feeling it was - her name will be Sophie Grace

I hope all you lovely april mummis are well! Who's scan is next??

Congrats on ur pink bump.

My anomoly scan aint for ages:hissy:. Its not till the 15th December. Ill be 21 wks by then.

V x x

Hey girls,

Went into hosp today cos was gettin bad cramps, turns out i got a urine infection, and bit of a high blood pressure but that was cuming down while i was there thank god!!!
my arms are all bruised from givin blood!1boohoo lol!!

I wish the next 4 months go soooo quick i hate feelin so poo all the time!

Hope ur all ok xxx

Im not sure when my next scan is. They havent sent it through the post yet, cant wait till they do. Thinking wether to buy a doppler for my birthday on friday, do u's guy's think its worth it? x

Im not sure when my next scan is. They havent sent it through the post yet, cant wait till they do. Thinking wether to buy a doppler for my birthday on friday, do u's guy's think its worth it? x

I would recommend buying one, but just check when it hears the heartbeat cos i bought one at 16 wks and it dnt pick anythin up till 21 weeks...gutted!! xx

YAY, for the little girl MELLLLY Lovely. Sorry I haven't been updating folkes had alot of things on my mind, it will be done soon enough, and hi to all the new april mums, who have popped by to say hello.

Yep, I'm starving and feeling like this pregnancy is mega dragging. LOL can't wait for 38 weeks already, haha!

Was in hospital sunday with headaches and protein in my water, all ok for now, but they keeping their eyes on me. But nothing to worry about just yet. Lo has got an ear infection so he's off school for a week, until anti b's have been completed.

I felt bigger movements at 17-18 weeks, although they are few and far between, my lo doesn't grace me with their presence very often, lol! It's usually noticable when I first get up in the morning, r befor i go to bed at night, or after a mars bar! LOL

love & Hugs

hiya can i join u april mums... im due on the 24th april nd my 20 week scan is on the 10th Dec at 2pm :happydance:

anyone had burning when urinating? dont want to make a new thread lol, uti possibly? do i need to get appointment or flush myself with water or ....

ta girlies

anyone had burning when urinating? dont want to make a new thread lol, uti possibly? do i need to get appointment or flush myself with water or ....

ta girlies

Sounds like a uti, loads of water n cranberry juice. thats shud clear it up.

V x x

Congrats on your pink bump Melly!!!:happydance: And welcom SJ and bootyb!!

My next scan is on Monday 24 November but I think we'll be staying on team yellow, boo!!

ta girlies

Hi Sammie. You should have a urinary test and culture to see if you have an infection and what kind of bacteria is. It doesn't go away only with water you may need antibiotics if it's serious or it can reach your kidneys. I had it twice and got antibiotics. You should always drink water though 2 liters/day!
:hugs:

ta girlies

Hey hun i have a UTI and have needed to go on antibiotics for it, so go get it checked out as drinkin water wont really do anythin if its bacterial.

Thanks girls, midwife phoned me today to change an appointment so I asked her. Have to take a sample for testing tomorrow, will find out when I see her, guess go from there. She said drink plenty.

It seems to come and go, so will wait and see, thanks x

Goodmorning!!! Hope everyone is fine!! 5 days till my 2nd trim. scan!! Baby is moving around at night...it's strange feeling...keeps me up all night!!

Hey sammie, cranberry juice does help, and can get rid of it in early stages, one who has many many uti's. But it is best to get it checked as it can get very very painful if left alone.

Welceom new people, I am working on updating all info now please forgive me! I can't help it don't know where my time goes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->