Due April 09 - UK

All updated girlies,

hannah.... i think i got an april badge while i had it from the blinkies setion right at bottom of the home page for baby & bump. You can request one there too.

journey, congrats on little boy, how lovely, I still have no idea what we're brewing! lol

mellllly, already said congrats on the pink bump but didn't say how nice the name is, it's a lovely name. here's hoping that your placenta stays where it is huni!

mzjackie, sorry to hear your not feeling great, keep an eye on bp, mine shot up towards end with first ds, I know what you mean I just can't wait either.

Hey nice to see you over here sj, hope scan went well i did check in your journal but you hadn't been back on.

Love & Hugs to all

Hello Mummy's!!

Can i join the April 09 Club??

I am due 30th!!! Got my 2nd scan on 4th Dec :happydance:

Loads of love and sticky stuff
Cass & Bump XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Heyaaaaaaaaaaaaa im due on the 13th April i got my 20 week scan on tuesday :D Dnt wont be able to be told the sex :( No tell policy SUCKS!

:D:D:D:D:D:D

MWAHSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

All added, and updated. Welcome girlies, I've just had a huge kebab and am well and truly full up. finally found a drink that doesn't make me sick, even been having toruble with water. So been drinking fizzy water with hint of lime, and seems to do the job and stops me from potentially becoming dehdrayted. (I did with my first and ended up hossie!)

There are so many of us due in APril! Not that I check other months threads but seems to be squillllllions of us :D Bump pics updated x

mellllly, already said congrats on the pink bump but didn't say how nice the name is, it's a lovely name. here's hoping that your placenta stays where it is huni!

Thanks - we love it!

I need my placenta to move out of the way though! (it covering the birth canal) meaning if it hasnt moved at 32 weeks I wil be booked in for a C Section :cry:

Hope all april mummies are ok! xx

OH Mellllly didn't realise was literally that low, is it likely it will move out of the way? When I asked abt my placenta and where is was, to see if was anterior again she said it's was and once it's somewhere it's not likely to move again ?? Hope it does mov for you.

I'm good, thanks hope all over april mummies are good. I've been busy busy again! I can't believe how much i've had to do since thurs just not stopped.

xxxx

OH Mellllly didn't realise was literally that low, is it likely it will move out of the way? When I asked abt my placenta and where is was, to see if was anterior again she said it's was and once it's somewhere it's not likely to move again ?? Hope it does mov for you.

I'm good, thanks hope all over april mummies are good. I've been busy busy again! I can't believe how much i've had to do since thurs just not stopped.

xxxx

The guy that done the scan said that it has lots of time too move out the way, Its not totally covering but covering it enough so that she will not be able to come out naturally if it doesnt move :cry:

Do you think if I stand on my head it will move!? LOL! Or perhaps she will kick it out of the way!

My mum bought us a cute set from BHS today so cute, its lovely buying pink stuff xx

Goodmorning everyone!! I have my PIL visiting and doing all the washing, cleaning of the house and I sit on a couch watching them!! It's so funny what they can do for their grandchild!!
How's everybody doing? I'm having the scan in 2 days!!So excited!!I want to see him moving around!

Awww melllly yeah one of reasons I'd like to find out? BUT alas we won't be, as I won't be able to keep secret from df, and he doesn't wanna know. Bless him!

Trouble is I'm looking for trends, lol. BUt april mommies seem to be having equal shares of girls and boys so far, Was wondering those of us that know, tell me again and I'll add it to our front page if you don't mind!

Love & Hugs xxxx

Goodmorning!!
Shinning_Star u don't know yet? Or you prefer not to know? I have a feeling that your bump is pink, I don't know why!!
My scan is tomorrow, still have PIL visiting but I'm getting bit uncomfortable..they're leaving tom.
hugs!

Username:.......................Date of :bfp::.........................Important dates:...............................Due Dates:.....

sazza121..................................................................................next app please..............................26/03/2009

Shinning_star...........................................................................2nd scan 01/12/2008.......................01/04/2009

Bootyb....................................................................................2nd Scan 10/12/2008.......................02/04/2009
Mellllly.........................................29/07/2009............................2nd scan 17/11/2008.......................02/04/2009
Emmylou......................................16/07/2008.............................Scan 13/11/2008.............................02/04/2009
Flitty...........................................29/07/2008.............................next app please..............................02/04/2009
Sheepy99.....................................26/07/2008.............................next app please..............................02/04/2009

Owo............................................28/07/2008.............................2nd scan 24/11/08...........................04/04/2009

Ang.............................................29/07/2009.................................................................................07/04/2009

HannahGraceee.........................................................................Scan 24/11/2008..............................08/04/2009
Little Bee......................................28/07/2008............................next app please................................08/04/2009
queenmummytobe......................................................................Scan 24/11/2008..............................08/04/2009

lyndsey3010..................................................................................................................................09/04/2009

Helenbun2005................................03/08/2008.................................................................................10/04/2009

Lu28........................................... 26/07/2008............................Scan 24/11/2008..............................11/04/2009

hopeful3.......................................................................................................................................12/04/2009

Journey........................................06/08/2008............................Scan app 11/11/2008........................13/04/2009

mummi2b.................................................................................Scan app 25/12/2008........................13/04/2009

mummy&bump................................................................................................................................14/04/2009
SJnams........................................................................................................................................14/04/2009

mz_jackie86.............................................................................Scan app 05/12/2008.........................15/04/2009

beckster.......................................08/08/2008............................next app please................................17/04/2009
Klaire1982.....................................bfp date please.......................Next app plse..................................17/04/2009
Meg.............................................08/08/2008............................next app please...............................17/04/2009

danapeter36.................................................................................................................................19/04/2009

claire-eedie...................................................................................................................................20/04/2009

EmmaRB..................................................................................next app please................................21/04/2009
mummy to be.................................................................................................................................21/04/2009

Sarah_george...........................................................................next app please................................22/04/2009

littletiger......................................14/08/2008..................................................................................23/04/2009
Marshmallow.................................02/09/2008............................next app please.................................23/04/2009

Janisdkh......................................17/08/2008..................................................................................24/04/2009
navarababe...................................................................................................................................24/04/2009
v2007..........................................12/08/2008............................Scan app 15/12/2008........................24/04/2009

Sammielouize............................................................................Scan app 09/12/2008........................26/04/2009

Laura--x......................................25/08/2008.............................next app please...............................29/04/2009

Cassandra................................................................................Scan 04/12/2008..............................30/04/2009

Love and Luck and loadsa sticky super glu!

hiya Shinninstar jes noticed that my due date is recorded wrongly. Im due in the 24/04 not the 2nd lol. Can u pliz change it. thanks.

Good Morning! My next scan is at 32 weeks - 9th Feb
Can you update?

Just a quick drop by today to say hi! I am at work x

Hi girls! Had my scan yesterday which was amazing!!! Everything's ok and we got some brilliant pictures.

My EDD has been changed to 3 April, would you mind changing that for me Shining Star?? Thanks!

My midwife seems to think im more like 20 weeks than 18 by whatever they feel in your belly height lol! So we'll see on scan date next time! I got told they don't change your EDD though????? explain anyone cos my EDD would then make me 42 weeks and 2 over is 44 :O:O:O

Hi all! I had my scan app. yesterday. Everything is good, baby is healthy. No pics for now as he didn't want to turn. I'll arrange a new app. for a private scan maybe next week so I can get photos and DVD too.
Hugs

Hiya Guys!
Just letting you no my next midwife appoiment is 24/12/08 christmas eve LOL :)(Can you addd please) x
Good luck everyone in all your pregnancys x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"