Due Christmas eve!!

I went for a wee right before my scan! I think it depends on a lot of things but their ultrasounds were brand new a high tech if that makes any difference

I had a full bladder, then they re-scanned after emptying to see if baby had moved for nt test but it was still jumping up and down... I had mine done at a medical centre, they had a laptop type thing, maybe that made a difference?? My next one is at the hospital, they didn't mention a date, guessing it will come in the post like my 12 week scan?? x

Had my scan yesterday and all was well. They measured neck and in my notes it says NT 1.90 mm and said it was within range. My date is no longer Xmas day but now 21st Dec.

My 20 weeks scan is booked for 8th August. I hope time will fly fast.

I'm glad that everyone had a positive outcome this week. Perhaps we are all lucky :happydance:!

I've told everyone about me being pregnant :haha::happydance:. Everyone was happy for us which is great (we are the last couple without children :haha:)

Ladies what shell we do with our thread once we are in the second trimester?

Can we move it to the next chapter or do we have to ask the modeators to move do it?

Can we move it to the next chapter or do we have to ask the modeators to move do it?

Start a new one! I feel like a fraud though because I am not due a Christmas eve baby! After all our scans we are now dotted about!

Just received NT results back. 'Less than 1:7500' so that's OK. I had better odd's with my first but its still a dam good result lol!

Start a new one! I feel like a fraud though because I am not due a Christmas eve baby! After all our scans we are now dotted about!

Are you on this one? It's for everyone around Xmas and new year, I'm on all of them lol x

So what does everyone think theyre having gender-wise? My instinct was always boy and from the start me and DP were saying 'him' and 'he' without thinking! I would be happy with either :)

We have been together from the start we should stick together!!! :D

I feel like i'm having a girl, but boy or girl I really don't have a preference!!! xx

I don't want to start a new thread :blush:. I feel so attached to this one plus we all have pics with our little ones in here :blush::blush::blush:. Is nice to see our progress from the start. Am I the only one how thinks that?

About the gender, I feel like I'm having a boy which I'm happy about it as it will be the first child born. Although a girl would be perfect as we can go shopping togheter :haha: So if I had twins, boy and a girl would've been perfect :-=:lol::lol::lol:

I feel like I am having a boy, but since we kind of would be excited with a boy my hubs says that we probably will have a girl then.

We would be happy either way, but oooooh team blue! (okay now I feel kinda like a jerk for saying that!)

P.S. YAY for 13 weeks - my lil apricot!!! And getting ready to move to 2nd trimester!

I am due the 21st! Part of me would love a Christmas baby, but my husband's birthday is the 4th of December and he feels like he got shafted by having a birthday so close to Christmas. I feel, especially after losing my daughter, that this baby is going to be very spoiled anyway. I hope I have the baby around the 12th. That way I miss my husband's birthday on the 4th and my nana's birthday on the 7th and still have the possibility of spending Christmas out of the hospital and with our families.

Thread moved at OP's request - enjoy 2nd tri ladies :) xx

AP

I figured it would be nice to keep the thread going, thanks for moving it AP :) xx

Thread moved at OP's request - enjoy 2nd tri ladies :) xx

AP

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: I can't believe it!!! Also we have little peaches inside us!!!!

Thank you for moving the thread AtomicPink!

So ladies have you started showing yet???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->