Due Christmas eve!!

Haha, omg I am so excited! I did a double take and was like 'this is in second tri'!!!

SO EXCITING! I feel like I am a kid set free in an amuzement park! :wohoo:

Congrats ladies, we made it!:hugs:

I know im a bit late, but im also due christmas eve!! found out at my 12 week scan that i was no longer due on boxing day which i was given at 9 week scan..
but going by LMP im due 20th dec..
soo.. we'll see when this baby wants to arrive! hopefully before end of the year!

Hello all I am late to this thread but I am due Christmas day. It is so nice to read all the comments from ladies close to my due date! Great thread!

How are the rest of you feeling lately? I woke up so ill this morning, i couldn't even make it to the bathroom and puked on myself :blush: My DH was home and I was mortified.

I thought ms was easing off, but i was wrong haha

How are the rest of you feeling lately? I woke up so ill this morning, i couldn't even make it to the bathroom and puked on myself :blush: My DH was home and I was mortified.

I thought ms was easing off, but i was wrong haha

Sorry to hear that.. mines gone :haha:
i felt sick today.. but i think i ate too much when me and my bestfriend went out for dinner! xx :dohh:

my sickness has gone really only feel icky when I am hungry and I can't eat anywhere near as much as I used to!

I've got a a pretty big bump already!

You should post a pic!

I think i'm getting a bump, but i'm not too skinny to start, so it maybe a little bit of chub... However i'm embracing it like it is a baby bump :)

Everyone is being very quiet! How is everyone doing?

I keep getting ill, coughs, colds, thought second tri was a breeze? not feeling that way yet! bump is on its way got date through for next scan yayaya. hows you? xxxx

Got bit of an ear infection, faint.. dizzy.. feeling loads better than yesterday though, gender scans booked for 15+4 6th july.. anyone else having one close? I wanna count down!!! :D just over 7 days!!! :cloud9:

Nothing special here...I'm just waiting for my 20 weeks scan. Once that's out I can start buying stuff...lots of baby stuff :haha:.

I'm really excited for my scan, i'm hoping to go at 18 weeks... it will be my first ultrasound :)

Been ill too with horrible cold, still coughing a week later :(

Been getting very faint at work which has been horrible, might see my gp about getting more iron.

My 20 week scan is 13th august, can't wait!

Bump pic:

[IMG]https://i1074.photobucket.com/albums/w402/oceanpearl2/8638cd9f.jpg[/IMG]

Your bump is amazing!! Your teeny so its proper bump :) im uk size 12-14 so my usual bit of chub is just getting harder lol x 7th August for me, I will be gutted if we can't find out the sex!! lol

Great bump! I want a bump this time round. I shall sulk if I dont.

Everyone is being very quiet! How is everyone doing?

I've been on vacation where there is no internet! I haven't gotten to post to even see my fruit this week! Doing good though, been an interesting vacation without the beers, hardly know what to do with my time, haha. Hugs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->