Due Christmas eve!!

Thanks :) it literally popped the day after my 12 week scan, I reckon it is because I'm so bloody skinny. Im happy that I've put some weight on now as I find it hard to.

Cute bump!

I'm not the skinniest girl in the works, but I can tell a bump is starting to show and I'm loving it!

I am also on a vacation, and I agree it's a little weird not being able to drink. Soda water isn't quite the same :)

Ocean you're bump is beautiful! Mine is quite small but it will grow:happydance::happydance::happydance:

I just found this thread! I am technically due Christmas Eve, but most likely will have them sooner. I am dying to know the genders! I haven't had a chance to read through all the posts here...there's a lot! But will try to get caught up :)

Has anyone already found out what they are having?

Hi Ladies! I avoided this 1st tri because of 1st tri jitters, hope it's ok for me to pop in now!

I'm supposedly due Dec 26th. I'll probably hold out until January though. (1st was 13 days overdue, so guessing this one will be overdue too!)

Gender scan Saturday! 20 week scan August 10th! So excited! Can't wait to be an orange tomorrow!

Here is my bump from last week at 14weeks 3 days. I feel like it has looked the same for the last 3 weeks.
https://im1.shutterfly.com/media/47a2d922b3127ccef0d37ff76f3800000030O08GcuGblm2B7efDw/cC/f%3D0/ps%3D50/r%3D0/rx%3D550/ry%3D400/

Hey ladies. I can be a late joiner too. I already know some of you :wave:.

By my scan I'm due on christmas eve but from my dates I'm due 29th December. I really want baby to be here for christmas but have a feeling it won't make an appearance until January. Going to start jumping up and down on the 1st December.

I have a slight bump but it just looks like I've gained some weight.

Hey ladies. I can be a late joiner too. I already know some of you :wave:.

By my scan I'm due on christmas eve but from my dates I'm due 29th December. I really want baby to be here for christmas but have a feeling it won't make an appearance until January. Going to start jumping up and down on the 1st December.

I have a slight bump but it just looks like I've gained some weight.

Hi!!! Me too with the bump! I can't hold in anymore (just not comfortable). Starting to feel weird when I am lying on my stomach. I can feel the ridge of my uterus and when I accidentally hit it... I don't know how to describe it but it is SUCH an odd feeling!

It has all gone very quiet in here!!! How is everyone?

Does everyone have dates for their 20 week scan yet? Anyone had a guess at what they are having??? Anyone had any movements?? Talk ladieesss hehehe x

Hi! It has been quiet, and this is my fave thread :)

I have definately felt movement, i had a Dr. appoinment earlier this week and heard the heartbeat for the first time :) Just love it, i'm over the moon right now. While we were listening my baby did a little flip, I felt it and the Doc had to find the heartbeat again, it was quite funny!

I'm really enjoying the movement, our baby is a little ninja!

I have my first ever ultrasound booked for Aug 14th, i'll be 21 weeks, and hopefully baby will co operate so we can find out the gender. I have a feeling it will be a girl :)

Can't wait to get updates on everyone else!

I see my midwife tomorrow and next scan is 7th August, can't wait!! Belly is growing although it is more of a B than a D shape so I just look chubby! lol

Felt some movements, wasn't sure at first but they're getting more frequent, like twitches!!! xx

I really wasnt' sure what I was feeling at first was baby, but now there is no mistaking it! It came as such a suprise, i didn't expect to feel anything for a couple weeks still at least!

Love this due date! My daughter was due on Christmas Eve, 2011 that is. :)

Awww she was early!!! I am hoping for s/he to appear before new year lol x

I was pretty sure I'd be overdue too! I was beginning to think I'd have a 2012 baby! Well, if it hadn't been for the induction I think she would have been born right on her due date, maybe a touch sooner.

Hope your little one's on time! :)

Hi ladies! My anatomy/gender scan is July 31. Seems so far away, but we are also moving in two weeks, so that will keep me busy. Lots of packing to do.

My hunch says they are the same sex, but I am hoping for a boy and a girl! I have felt little things here and there. One placenta is in the front and one is in the back, so I should feel baby A more than B. I can't wait to start feeling them all the time! Haha, I will probably regret saying that in a couple months!!

Ive been feeling movement since 15+4 its proper kicks now though.. :)

My little mans doing well though.. My 20 week scans on 13th Aug.. we'll all be 21 weeks though.. since Im on holiday when it was supposed to be on 8th aug!!
But its okay, cos i know hes a little boy :p

Has anyone picked baby names that they would want to share?

My husband and I settled on a girls name instantly, Natalie.

We're not so sure about a boys name though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->