Due Christmas eve!!

Persephone: If i find out my baby is likely to have Downs it wouldn't change anything, except cause me to worry more, and even if it comes back to say your at a high risk, it could be wrong. I think it would cause to much stress.

Hey congrats! I had my Leo on Christmas eve last year, was very surreal and the hospital and staff were so festive! Great time to have a baby :D

Persephone: If i find out my baby is likely to have Downs it wouldn't change anything, except cause me to worry more, and even if it comes back to say your at a high risk, it could be wrong. I think it would cause to much stress.

Thats really brave Janers! Congratulation for your decision. I don't see any point in doing the test, then. I do hope we all have a healthy baby at the end of December.

Have you seen a doctor yet or you have to wait until 18 weeks?

AimeeM Congratulation for you little bundle of joy. When was you due date?

Ladies, after next week scan, I wonder how many of us will still have the due date on 24th December :shrug:. Usually they change the date after the first scan...

Thats really brave Janers! Congratulation for your decision. I don't see any point in doing the test, then. I do hope we all have a healthy baby at the end of December.

Ladies, after next week scan, I wonder how many of us will still have the due date on 24th December :shrug:. Usually they change the date after the first scan...

Thank you! He was actually due on the 17th and I got induced on the morning of the 22nd and he came on the 24th, I knew he had to come on that day so we could be home with the others for Christmas day. Our Christmas day was amazing with our special little present. Just wish I'd have bought a little elf outfit for him in advance! :D

I'm getting all the tests as I want to know and be mentally prepared for anything before giving birth.

Not long until our scans! Hope we all stay Christmas eve babies!

I'm getting all the tests as I want to know and be mentally prepared for anything before giving birth.

Me too. I know for sure when I've OV so if the baby is bigger or smallert than that, then they will move the date, right?

When you went for your private scan, was your date the same as the scan date?

I went for a scan at 8 weeks and measured 7 weeks 5 days, but that she said that it was very early to be accurate. I am pretty sure I ovulated 2nd April xx

I was measuring right on 8+4 at my private scan so I guess I ovulated the day I thought

When my sister had the test, it came back that she was at a high risk of having a Downs baby, and everything turned out fine, it caused her so much stress and worry, and she said the same thing before the test, it doesn't matter to her one way or another, but she did it anyway. I'm not sure I could go through that.

I've been to the doc a couple times, and I have another appointment in one week, and i'm hoping i'll hear the heartbeat then!

I completely understand getting all the tests, absolutely. Its definitely a personal decision.

I completely understand getting all the tests, absolutely. Its definitely a personal decision.

Thank you, I completely understand your reasons not too as well

I went for a scan at 8 weeks and measured 7 weeks 5 days, but that she said that it was very early to be accurate. I am pretty sure I ovulated 2nd April xx

Same here.I'm 100% sure I've ov on 2nd April (both ov tests and BBT confirmed it).

Looking forward for our scan :happydance:.

12 weeks yay!!! Looking back it went really fast, even though every week seemed to drag haha

We're almost at the 2nd tri mark!

I'm looking forward to some 12 weeks scan pics from all you ladies!

12 weeks today, just got to wait till Thursday for my scan :D x
Cant wait to see everyones scan pics x

Anyone else getting nervous about their scan? I have been excited since having a scan at 8 weeks and been told everything looks good and now I'm getting last minute nerves again!!

Congrats everyone on 12 week mark yay :)

Anyone else getting nervous about their scan? I have been excited since having a scan at 8 weeks and been told everything looks good and now I'm getting last minute nerves again!!

Woohoo congrats to us Plums! :happydance:

Yes, I'm really starting to worry now :( trying to stay positive x

I have my 12+4 scan this Thursday and a little nervous but moreso excited. It is gonna look like a baby this time around more than before and that gets me so excited!

Looking for the hb yesterday made me nervous because it was harder to find but I got it... Just hope we are able to see everything this time and give us the 'all clear' for second trimester!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->