Due Christmas eve!!

Zachary and Isabelle but theyre not going without much debate as I like loads of other names but my OH is very set on what he likes lol

Little mans called Logan. His middle names Raymond after my grandad who passed a few years ago.. My little cusion also has his name for a middle name and I wanted to carry it on :) xx

You lucky girls! That's such a sweet date! I'm due December 2nd but still super excited, this IS my Xmas baby! :happydance:

My 20 week scan is the 7th aug too!! I've been feeling lots of flutters since 16 weeks exactly, so amazing! Can't believe how we're nearly halfway there!

so jealous of everyones scans now.. my friends also due this day.. her scans the 7th.. mine was supposed to be the 8th.. bloody holidays :dohh: who'd have em eh? :shrug: LOL

Has anyone picked baby names that they would want to share?

My husband and I settled on a girls name instantly, Natalie.

We're not so sure about a boys name though!

Natalie is a pretty name!

We can't come up with four names, so we are waiting til after the gender scan so we can just try to come up with two! I am finding it hard to come up with names.

Has anyone picked baby names that they would want to share?

My husband and I settled on a girls name instantly, Natalie.

We're not so sure about a boys name though!

Natalie is a pretty name!

We can't come up with four names, so we are waiting til after the gender scan so we can just try to come up with two! I am finding it hard to come up with names.

Oh yes if i was choosing two names I would also wait till the gender scan! Congratulations on having twins, that is very exciting!

The sonographer said 80% likely boy at my 12 week scan so can't wait to find out if she was right!

It sounds like a lot of us have gender scans around the same time. Mine is the 6th! I'm DYING to know! I think we are gonna go get a pinata afterwards and fill it with all things pink or blue, then have my family over for dinner and let my kids bust the pinata open to see if they are having a brother or sister. I wanted to try to do something fun for them!

We have two boys already and used family names for them and now I'm all out of family names. If it's a boy Philip will be the middle name after my grandpa, but no clue on the first name. Maybe Matthew or Benjiman? If it's a girl, she will be named after my identical twin sister (first name) and have my (and my mom's) middle name.... Rebecca Jean. My twin sister just had twins (boy and girl) and named the girl after me but calls her Sarah Kate (not just Sarah). Rebecca was always my girl name, but now I worry people will think that's cheesy that we both named our kids after each other. Then I think, who cares what people think! Right?!

The Pinata is a lovely idea!!!!

I had my midwife appointment today, heard the heartbeat for the first time, although it was only for a couple of seconds as baby was kicking like mad, so thats the 12 week scan baby was diving around and today for the heartbeat baby was kicking, it seems I have a veryyyy active baby, gonna have my work cut out for me lol...

Last couple of days what I was unsure was movements have become much more noticeable. Not sure I will be so enthusiastic when they are full on rib kicks lol

TropicalFruit: Awww youre baby will be here for xmas then!!! I'd love our little one to be around for xmas day but I reckon I will be sulking in January still waiting!!!

It sounds like a lot of us have gender scans around the same time. Mine is the 6th! I'm DYING to know! I think we are gonna go get a pinata afterwards and fill it with all things pink or blue, then have my family over for dinner and let my kids bust the pinata open to see if they are having a brother or sister. I wanted to try to do something fun for them!

We have two boys already and used family names for them and now I'm all out of family names. If it's a boy Philip will be the middle name after my grandpa, but no clue on the first name. Maybe Matthew or Benjiman? If it's a girl, she will be named after my identical twin sister (first name) and have my (and my mom's) middle name.... Rebecca Jean. My twin sister just had twins (boy and girl) and named the girl after me but calls her Sarah Kate (not just Sarah). Rebecca was always my girl name, but now I worry people will think that's cheesy that we both named our kids after each other. Then I think, who cares what people think! Right?!

I think its so sweet you and your sister want to name your babies after each other, I don't think its cheesy!

Thanks! Now lets just hope we are having a girl so I can use it! HAHAHA! A boy would be great too since my boys have been so easy and fun to raise! I keep having dreams it's a boy, but I'm not sure if it's because I'm trying to mentally prepare myself just in case?!?!! Last night in my dream I took a gender predictor test where you pee on a stick (I think those actually exist, but I'm not sure) and it immediately said boy, but when I went to show my sister it said boy and girl! HA! I think my dream is analyzing my own mind because I keep going back and forth on what I think it is. I can't imagine having a girl because I only have boys, but I want a girl since I only have boys!!!!

I feel like everyone is announcing girl pregnancies too! Do you feel that way? SO then I think, since everyone is having girls, I'm sure to have a boy!?!?!

lol!!!

Yeah everyone seems to be having girls! Although three other girls at work are pregnant, 2 boys and 1 girl, maybe I will even out the balance? I feel like it is a girl and most of the old wives tales point to girl so who knows?! As this is my first I am not really fussed either way :)

Hello everyone,

Welcome to the new members.

Nothing new here. I think I've started feeling some movement but I'm not 100% sure :cry:. I just want to feel my baby every day but I know is still early days.

I started thinking about names but it's really hard not knowing what we are going to have. Looking forward for our 20 weeks scan...2 weeks left :happydance:.

My bump stated showing off. Not much but I can see it. My hubby keep teasing me and says that I look more bloated than pregnant :haha::haha::haha:.

I made my first baby purchase.. I know its super early still but I couldn't resist, and I know i won't regret it! I bought a Mamaroo! I'm so excited about it, its been the "thing" i've wanted since i found out i was pregnant :)

Attachments

• 4moms_mamaroo_silver_z.jpg
    4moms_mamaroo_silver_z.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 1
My gender and anatomy scan is Tuesday! The nurse said it will take up to two hours with twins. Ugh!! But so worth the torture to find out what we are having. I also made my 1st big baby purchase last week and got the Baby Jogger City Select double stroller. It's so weird seeing it parked in my living room. Like wow, this is really happening!! I am showing big time. Like I look 6 months pregnant. I'm sore down there and am starting to walking funny. Getting out of bed is getting hard too. We are moving next weekend. Excited to double our living space, but packing sucks!!!

You will love that stroller! My twin sister just had twins a month ago (and they are so sweet and cute) and she has that stroller and she's been thrilled with it! GOod luck on your scan. Do you know if they are identical or not?

Hey, girls!

At first I thought it was only for exact Christmas due dates, but than I saw some others in this thread who are due a few days before or after :) I am due Dec 28th, but most likely will have a c-section some time in the beginning of Dec due to having twins. I am carrying two fraternal girls, found out genders at 15 weeks. So far I only came up with one girl's name, Madeleine. I love the name Natalie, but I think Madeleine and Natalie don't sound good together. Another one i am thinking of is Evelyn. What do you guys think?

Oh, and Janers, thanks for posting the pic of Mamaroo, I googled it, loved it, and put it on my wish list! I am getting a swing too, but I thought I need a second something for the second baby, and didn't want to get two swings, so THANK YOU!!!

San Fran, I have finally settled on the Bumbleride Indie Twin in pink, which is hard to find. Was wondering if it is too early to buy, so seeing someone buying such big things makes me more confident. :)

Hey, girls!

At first I thought it was only for exact Christmas due dates, but than I saw some others in this thread who are due a few days before or after :) I am due Dec 28th, but most likely will have a c-section some time in the beginning of Dec due to having twins. I am carrying two fraternal girls, found out genders at 15 weeks. So far I only came up with one girl's name, Madeleine. I love the name Natalie, but I think Madeleine and Natalie don't sound good together. Another one i am thinking of is Evelyn. What do you guys think?

Oh, and Janers, thanks for posting the pic of Mamaroo, I googled it, loved it, and put it on my wish list! I am getting a swing too, but I thought I need a second something for the second baby, and didn't want to get two swings, so THANK YOU!!!

San Fran, I have finally settled on the Bumbleride Indie Twin in pink, which is hard to find. Was wondering if it is too early to buy, so seeing someone buying such big things makes me more confident. :)

Natalie is our #1 girl name! I just love it, and I have a niece named Madeline :)

The mamaroo is really cool! Our house is on the small side too, so the fact its more compact then the average baby swing works for us!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->