Due Christmas eve!!

Definately! :) I'm guessing the twinges stopping means the little bean has got settled lol

Definately! :) I'm guessing the twinges stopping means the little bean has got settled lol

Awesome! :happydance:

I thought the same thing. The cramps were horrible and that area felt really warm like something was cooking! Different from AF cramps though.

Hope our beans have set up camp nicely :haha:

Hi ladies, I'm Jessica and I'm due Christmas Eve Eve!!! Not going in for my OB for some time though, not until 5/17/12 when I am 8+4. Good luck with all your visits!

Hi ladies, I'm Jessica and I'm due Christmas Eve Eve!!! Not going in for my OB for some time though, not until 5/17/12 when I am 8+4. Good luck with all your visits!

Hiya! The gp just refers you to a midwife (uk version of ob) which will probably take a couple of weeks so we prob won't see them until 8weeks too.

Good luck with yours too :flower:

Hi can I join?

I got my BFP last Friday and I'm due on Christmas eve (OV on 2nd April).

Hope this is our forever baby as I had a m/c this year.

Also no symptoms here, just some AF cramps and some pain/pressure where my bean implanted (I think).

PS: My IC just got 2 proper lines today. :D

Hi can I join?

I got my BFP last Friday and I'm due on Christmas eve (OV in 2nd April).

Hope this is our forever baby as I had a m/c this year.

Also no symptoms here, just some AF cramps and some pain/pressure where my bean implanted (I think).

PS: My IC just got 2 proper lines today. :D

Welcome and congrats! :flower:

My ics look v dark today too :happydance:

Fx for a sticky bean for you x

Congrats girls!

I did an IC just and both lines were the same, finally dark lines, still feeling sick on morning and mood swings like crazy but no cramps now. The dark line has put my mind at rest, i wonder if this worrying will ever go? lol. Just tried on my wedding dress too and as my boobs have swollen I fill it out so much better now hehehe xx

Congrats girls!

I did an IC just and both lines were the same, finally dark lines, still feeling sick on morning and mood swings like crazy but no cramps now. The dark line has put my mind at rest, i wonder if this worrying will ever go? lol. Just tried on my wedding dress too and as my boobs have swollen I fill it out so much better now hehehe xx

Same! So awesome to have two dark lines :happydance: yesterday I didn't feel pregnant, was hungry and not sick and no cramps. Today I felt sooo sick this morning, loads of cm and been doing silly things and mixing things up :dohh:

Ooh you're getting married in a week! How amazing! How long have you been together? X

Just noticed our tickers have moved onto the next section :happydance:

Welcome and congrats! :flower:

My ics look v dark today too :happydance:

Fx for a sticky bean for you x

Thanks Ocean_pearl.

I've tested again today:blush:, I know it's silly :blush:, and the test line was the same as the control line. I just love to see :bfp:

Clarabell543 Good luck next weekend. Hope you have a lovely day!

Attachments

• IMAG0437.jpg
    IMAG0437.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 4
Does anyone stated to be sick in the morning? I feel as normal and I can eat the same food as before geting my BFP. I know that 30% of women don't feel sick at all in the first 3 months so I might be one of them :happydance: Not sure when we suppose to get them.

I hope you all have a nice Sunday.

Well you're defo pregnant!! :haha:

Apparently it doesn't start until 6 weeks so don't jinx yourself yet! X

i've read 6 weeks too! Although I keep being told morning sickness is sign of a girl hehe. My sister felt a little queasy once or twice in the whole of her pregnancy.

Well you're defo pregnant!! :haha:

Apparently it doesn't start until 6 weeks so don't jinx yourself yet! X

:haha::haha::haha: Yes I am. Hope it will stay like that for another 35 weeks :cry:.

i've read 6 weeks too! Although I keep being told morning sickness is sign of a girl hehe. My sister felt a little queasy once or twice in the whole of her pregnancy.

So in one week time we shell see how of us is :happydance: and how is :sick:.

I'm very positive that I will not be sick at all :coolio:. So me not sick, me not sick :haha:

I am already green as anything lol.
Does anyone else keep crying at EVERYTHING... Britains Got Talent, Corrie... I cry at EVERYTHING lol

I was actually myself born on Christmas Eve and I LOVE having a holiday birthday!

HI ladies, It appears i'm due on Christmas Eve as well!! I haven't been to the dr yet but I have my first appointment on April 30.

I have been so nauseous, I can't believe it! I didn't think i'd feel any symptoms this soon!

Happy and healthy nine months to everyone!

Congrats!!!

Had my appointment with the doctor today, she asked if i'd taken a test, (only about 30 odd lol) and if I knew the do's and don'ts (i've been googling like a mad woman since I found out) and that the midwife would be in touch, all very routine and boring. How did you appointment go ocean pearl?

Hope everyone is well,

Claire xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"