Due Christmas eve!!

She'll be here soon hun :)

My plug went when I was about 6cms, my waters went while I was pushing him out -completely opposite from what I thought would happen!

Also I had period pains for two days before, that was my only sign!

I joined this thread back in April/May when I was pregnant with my first. Today is the would-have-been due date. It is very strange being pregnant again while trying to grieve over my last. All I feel is happiness for this new baby, who is very healthy this time around.

Congrats to all of you who are having your bundles of joy! <3 I am jealous, however my rainbow baby takes away all the hurt I thought I would be feeling today. Just wanted to post here, as this thread has been on my mind every now and then. :flower:

Sorry for your loss, wishing you a very happy and healthy pregnancy this time around xxx

I joined this thread back in April/May when I was pregnant with my first. Today is the would-have-been due date. It is very strange being pregnant again while trying to grieve over my last. All I feel is happiness for this new baby, who is very healthy this time around.

Congrats to all of you who are having your bundles of joy! <3 I am jealous, however my rainbow baby takes away all the hurt I thought I would be feeling today. Just wanted to post here, as this thread has been on my mind every now and then. :flower:

sorry for your loss hun!
Good luck with your little rainbow baby :cloud9:

it goes so quickly i cant believe and you'll have your little bundle in no time xx

Full details tomorrow but little girl was born at 2.32am today weighing 7ib8.

Long early labour but fast established. 3cm to baby in arms in 3 1/2hours.

Biggest tip breath and make sure you have a tens. Found it all very manageable with the Tens. Not sure I could have done without it.

Full birth story tomorrow.

Any signs anyone?

Ocean - massive congratulations!! He's gorgeous.

So sorry for your loss. But massive congrats on your Raindow.

:flower:

Full details tomorrow but little girl was born at 2.32am today weighing 7ib8.

Long early labour but fast established. 3cm to baby in arms in 3 1/2hours.

Biggest tip breath and make sure you have a tens. Found it all very manageable with the Tens. Not sure I could have done without it.

Full birth story tomorrow.

Any signs anyone?

Ocean - massive congratulations!! He's gorgeous.

Congrats Hun! Me and Clara bouncing away on our balls tonight!
Just normal braxtons!
Glad it went well! Xx

Walk walk walk!! Up and down hills and steps. I was showing signs but it was definitely walking which took me to the next level.

It will happen.

4am and constant lower back ache last two hours, no tightenings and no waves, just constant dull ache :/

4am and constant lower back ache last two hours, no tightenings and no waves, just constant dull ache :/

Might be it Hun! I've had back cramps n tightening all morning seems to have eased now though! :( typical as just phoned hospital. :/ hope your okay xxxx

I am ok thanks hun, it is still the same, no tightenings at front at all, babys moving fine just this relentless backache :/ it hasn't got better or worse!!!
What did the hospital say?x

I am ok thanks hun, it is still the same, no tightenings at front at all, babys moving fine just this relentless backache :/ it hasn't got better or worse!!!
What did the hospital say?x

I thought I was leaking water but wasnt was just man juice lol.told me to call back at 11.30 but nothing changed so I didn't bother. Been asleep things seem to have calmed down now ugh :( x

My back is still niggly but hasn't progressed. I haven't told my family because I really don't think anything is going to come of it and as per usual my hubby says "it is probably just normal back ache." he is the most negative person ever sometimes!! I swear her head could be sticking out my bits and he would still say it is a false alarm. I'd understand if i flapped at every symptom but most the time I don't even tell him! It is you lot I talk about the symptoms to.

What are these babas doing to us??? lol x

I know. I text my bet friend and told her but I told her don't get excited I only text her for advice haha! I didn't bother telling anyone else.
It seems like all my pain and tightening is when I lay down? Soon as I get up it goes lol!

Clara and Chezzz - keeping my fingers crossed that this is IT :)
Nothing here, I'm still scheduled for induction on Monday. The doctor keeps telling me it can happen before. I have very mild Braxton Hicks and no back pain at all. Have been walking, stair climbing, bouncing on the ball, even dtd - I swear this baby is determined to stay in mama's belly.

Roosterbebe! at least you have an end in sight hehe I could have another week yet!!

My backache has eased off a little, it seems worse for me too when I lie down, when I am active it doesn't feel as sore. Bleurghhh frustrated!! This horrid weather isn't helping either!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->