Due Christmas eve!!

They've got further apart since I had a bath. I could be like this for days!

Fingers crossed you're not waiting too long. Bounce and walk!

See I told OH when mine start I will not being doing anything to stop them haha! Luckily I'm not supposed to take paracetamol so I won't until I'm dying of pain if anything starts lol!
I'm thinking ill see Clara's this is it within the net 2 days!
I'm cleaning the house right now! Trying to find space for the bottles in the cupboard cos they're all packed. I wanna wash them too but they'll be in the way because I can't sterilise them til he's born lol!

Chezz I actually hope you go before me, I've had enough, you seem like you've had even more of enough than I've had hun lol x

Chezz I actually hope you go before me, I've had enough, you seem like you've had even more of enough than I've had hun lol x

probably about the same.. im just getting frustrated, as im sure we all are haha!
im just in a crappy emotional mood today and its not helping anything haha!!

my mum peed me off today and honestly she didnt even do anything wrong lol.

maybe our LO's will come same day! :D

I said this to my mate earlier, my hubby was at work all day, I had missed him yet as he was due home I felt myself being pissed off with him before he could even walk through the door for no reason whatsoever! Being fat is really getting to me now, so uncomfortable I just want to wear nice clothes again!!!

i just wanna ring my OH and tell him not to go to work.. but hes getting time&half tonight so hes slightly hoping baby doesnt come tonight lol.. but i just want him home with me.. hes spent the past 7 nights (only exception last night) working, now hes working another 6 nights straight.. i hardly ever see him cos he's always asleep! he dropped me home earlier and then drove off with my hospital bags in the car so hoping it doesnt happen tonight as my notes are in my bag.. and they have the hospital numbers in there :dohh:

i feel single recently, although he spoilt me yesterday :haha:

My oh has worked everyday other than xmas day too! He wants to tag his days off onto his paternity leave so he wants me to get a move on as he wants his 'holiday' lol

My oh has worked everyday other than xmas day too! He wants to tag his days off onto his paternity leave so he wants me to get a move on as he wants his 'holiday' lol

my OH isnt entitled to paid time off.. so theyve agreed he can take it as paid holiday :happydance: weve agreed that if baby is 4 or more days old on NYE then he will work that night (time&half again) then take the rest of the time off.. we need the money as OH is only part time but hes been working constant over xmas.. hopefully he can get soemthing full time soon!

ive been getting mega pressure down below for well over half hour now. no tightening but oh my days it feels like hes trying to come out!
im scared to move off the bed incase waters burst!!! :dohh:

Do some star jumps, burst those waters haha

Clearly I have a stubborn child. Was to be expected though with the parents he's got me and OH are awfully stubborn baba!
Anything in particular your trying or just waiting it out like I probably should haha! Xx

Bouncing on my ball, cleaning, clary sage oil in bath (stinks and doesn't work) hate curry so haven't tried that, tempted to attempt dtd but eurghhhh can't bare the thought of sex in my whale like state! What u tried hun?

Bouncing on my ball, cleaning, clary sage oil in bath (stinks and doesn't work) hate curry so haven't tried that, tempted to attempt dtd but eurghhhh can't bare the thought of sex in my whale like state! What u tried hun?

I haven't actually tried much honestly! Bouncing on my ball constantly. I haven't tried that clary sage stuff although people keep recommending it. I haven't had curry cos I've eaten too much already lol!
We've DTD a fair few times but not in over a week lol. Just cos I haven't had the chance!

Lol true!! I just can't bring myself to do it! Clary sage hasn't done anything for me, been using it in the bath and rubbed it into bump and its not done anything!!

H girls. I'm bouncing on the ball constantly - nothing yet. I think I had some contractions last night but very irregular. The doctor said I'm 1.5 cm dialated so they scheduled an induction for the 31st - that was a week ago. I tought I would have her by now. I really don't want to be induced.

Oh, forgot to mention that I've been thinking about dtd and see if it works but I'm soooo bitchy it's just the last thing on my mind.

Rooster - they'll induce at 41weeks? They won't even do an internal on us here until 41 weeks. Induction at 42weeks. I'd fight an induction is I was you, unless there is medical reasons. The majority of first pregnancies go to 40 + 5 to 41weejs.

Chez/Clara - stay positive, it could happen at anytime.

AFM - I really am in for the long haul and unless baby shifts, a back labour. Trying to stay positive. Been managing to sleep, contraction infrequent but very painful when I get them. Using tens. It's brilliant. Highly recommend buying or renting one. Fingers crossed I progress tomorrow.

At this rate any of you could have your baby before me.

Hey girls, my beautiful boy was born at 5.39pm on Christmas Day! :cloud9:

I left home at 2am when they were still very regular 2-3mins apart and very intense. Got to hospital and was 4cms. Went up to birthing centre and bobbed about in pool for a bit, but they started to get very intense and very close together and I couldn't cope with pain and had a bit of a meltdown chewed my DPs hands at 6am Christmas morning.

Asked for pain relief and went down to labour ward and a marvellous anaesthetist gave me the magic epidural amazing relief. I was progressing well so the drs were happy to leave me to dilate while I read magazines and chatted to my lovely midwife who I had all to myself because it was so quiet.

Got to 3.15pm and was fully dilated and felt urge to start pushing as I let epi run out.

After 2 hours of pushing he was born with his hand up by his head (ouch). Me and DP in tears of joy. I will never forget his wet, slippery little body being chucked on my front -amazing. All the midwifes were incredible.

7lbs8 and perfect :cloud9:

We arrived home last night and opened our presents but he is the best Christmas present ever!

https://i1074.photobucket.com/albums/w402/oceanpearl2/8e8374857c207bc9b0d67211e90ed88a.jpg

https://i1074.photobucket.com/albums/w402/oceanpearl2/161feef8ff6bd5dce59baad92006f371.jpg

https://i1074.photobucket.com/albums/w402/oceanpearl2/583da29fbaa199fd9d36518a9521c845.jpg

https://i1074.photobucket.com/albums/w402/oceanpearl2/6af8e2a69ab164f3eb06b3912da45d4f.jpg

OHHHH MY GOD!!!! I KNEW IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I kept on checking your profile to see if you had posted since you said you thought you were having contractions!

He is gorgeous!! Congratulations Hun!!!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

oh my gosh.. i actually said AWWWWWWWW out loud!! :haha:

Congratulations, what a gorgeous ikkle bubba!!! very jealous. xxxxxxx

Thanks girls! :)

I'm so in love it's unbelievable, never felt this before. Just to be clear in my story, contractions started Christmas Eve at 6pm and had him 5.39pm christmas day so nearly 24hours! so he did start coming right on time! :)

Good luck girlies

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"