Due Christmas eve!!

Brown bleeding has stopped but I just had a gush of something, :s put a pad on to monitor it. Spent the morning cleaning the house to distract myself, got cramping but that is it, it's nearly 1pm now, she cannot come on xmas day!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy due date everyone! No babies yet - this is crazy ... Good luck to all and Happy Holidays :)

Nope :( wasn't waters, didn't get much more after just bits of plug I think!! Had a bath and the cramps died too, very much an anti climax, glad I didn't tell anyone now! lol

God these braxton hicks are strong now just had a few in a row. Guess it won't be long now, I hope!

Clara - I want to see my elusive plug! So jealous! :) whereabouts are you in UK?

San Fran - they are beautiful, how's it all going? X

Birmingham hun :) well Bournville where they make the cadburys chocolate haha!! I don't think I have had braxton hicks, :s I have been harrassed today! Everyone asking any twinges, I have just been saying no!!! I leave the symptom spotting to tell you guys so that when it dies off like it did today I haven't gotta go telling them it is a false alarm everytime! I think it would take me to be pushing before I will tell them anything lmaoo!

I'm starting to think they're contractions as the last one bloody hurt!

Omg ocean!!!! Are you timing them?

San Fran - I can't believe your LOs are 4 weeks!! That's gone fast. They are gorgeous!! How you getting on?

Happy Christmas ladies!!!

How's everyone doing?

I'm starting to lose my plug. I know it doesn't mean anything but good to know I'm going in the right direction.

How's everyone?

Ocean - did things progress?

I think I'm in early labour!!! Holy crap!

How's everyone?

Ocean - did things progress?

I think I'm in early labour!!! Holy crap!

I've gt an awful cold. I feel like shit. I'm really down and hormonal today, there's no way this baby is coming this year!
I thought i was leaking water earlier but it wasn't!

Hope things progress for you! :) xx

oooh come on bean66 we need more babies! All had one very quiet from ocean pearl- i wonder???

Chezz - hope you feel better soon. Only yesterday morning I was saying I'll be having a new year baby.

Clara - how are you?

So yesterday started feeling a bit period painy in my lower stomach and back. Went to the loo and realised I was starting tp lose my plug. Very achy back last night so had bath. About an hour after had what I think was my first proper contraction. Had sporadic ones through the night. Slept on/off.

Woke this am and they'd stopped. So went for good walk and now getting them every 7minutes for around 40 seconds.

All the pain is on my back. Think I'm in for a back labour!!

Oh wow I am really excited for you!! Were there any other warnings? My husband keeps banging on that I will need to be induced which i'd rather avoid but he is like the voice of doom! So negative!!

No other warning. Just felt twingy yesterday and pre period pain.

Honestly thought I was in for the wait. Obviously I could be like this for a while yet.

Looks like me and Clara are out the running for who's next then! Good luck Hun sounds really promising!! Xxx

They've got further apart since I had a bath. I could be like this for days!

Fingers crossed you're not waiting too long. Bounce and walk!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->