Due Christmas eve!!

I have mine on June 14th too :D

Me too :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:!!!

I hope we all have a great day that day...not long know. A week from Thursday :happydance:.

Ocean pearl: How low should I put the my doppler to hear the baby? I couldn't find it at all :cry: I've tried 3 times now and nothing. I had my bladder full, used lots of gel and still nothing :cry:.

Dr's estimate me as 23rd Dec, but I know when we conceived so I'm saying 30th Dec.....but my LO was 5 weeks early so any time Dec really!

I have my scan 12th June.

I have mine on June 14th too :D

Me too :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:!!!

I hope we all have a great day that day...not long know. A week from Thursday :happydance:.

Ocean pearl: How low should I put the my doppler to hear the baby? I couldn't find it at all :cry: I've tried 3 times now and nothing. I had my bladder full, used lots of gel and still nothing :cry:.

Yay we're all on the same day! :happydance:

I put it right above my hairline, so quite low. I push it down quite firmly. If you watch some YouTube vids it really helps hun. It takes a while sometimes, you have to move and pause, move and pause otherwise you might miss it x

at the moment my due date is 25/12 but scan on 14th june will confirm! :))

So does anyone have a belly yet? I feel slimmer everywhere except my stomache! My jeans are getting rather uncomfortable. Every day is becoming a fight with my wardrobe!!!

So does anyone have a belly yet? I feel slimmer everywhere except my stomache! My jeans are getting rather uncomfortable. Every day is becoming a fight with my wardrobe!!!

Same!! I'm v slim so everything's the same except this huge bloat! Can't wear jeans anymore so stick to leggings, dresses ad skirts!

No noticable belly yet :( I'm definately not a skinny minny to begin with though. I can tell my belly area feels different especially when i'm laying on my back. I'm so excited to start showing, it will make it feel so much more real!

I'm due the 20th but have never made it to my due date with my other two so I'm hoping not to go over cause of love to spend christmas with my new baby here with family!

My first was born (a month early!) on 23rd Dec and we're due another Jan baby so I'm guessing another Dec one. Hated being in hospital over the holidays with half staff and all staff more worried about chocolates and party (as he was a month early I was in for a week)- needless to say we'll be going to another hospital this time.
I think the ladies who were in and out as it is 'normally' wouldn't have noticed maybe!

My first was born (a month early!) on 23rd Dec and we're due another Jan baby so I'm guessing another Dec one. Hated being in hospital over the holidays with half staff and all staff more worried about chocolates and party (as he was a month early I was in for a week)- needless to say we'll be going to another hospital this time.
I think the ladies who were in and out as it is 'normally' wouldn't have noticed maybe!

Eeep i'm due on Dec 24, its my first, so i have no idea if i may pop early or late, but I never thought about hospital staff being more concerned about their holiday parties, and that they may have less staff. Didn't even cross my mind! I hope I don't find that an issue!

I'm due Christmas Eve too! Hoping he/she will come a day or two early so we'll be home with our newborn on Christmas day!!

Hi all! I'm also due Christmas eve! It is very exciting. Yeah for the limes! Anyone getting their NT scan next week too?

Hi all! I'm also due Christmas eve! It is very exciting. Yeah for the limes! Anyone getting their NT scan next week too?

I still haven't decided if i'm going to go ahead with that. I better make up my mind quickly, time is running out.

Yep, I will have mine next week :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Janers why you're not sure about NT scan? You don't want to know if you baby is likely to have Down's syndrome? Do you have to pay for this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->