Due Christmas eve!!

I've known about being pregnant for 6 weeks!

I'm currently 7 weeks 4 days gone.

I had my dating scan yesterday and I'm due on Christmas eve!

On the left of the scan is the baby at 7 weeks 3 days, on the right is the baby at 6 weeks.

How exciting that you saw your baby last week and this week :happydance:.

Thank you for the info about the midwife appointment.

Geauxsarah good luck on Monday. Please post the scan pic one you have it. I just love seing scan pics :cloud9:

I am due boxing day (December 26th), whatever that is! However, could go into labor a week before, or a week after. I'm thinking it will be a week after. I stayed inside my own mum until 41 weeks. She refused to be induced, said I just wasn't ready yet. I was born on St. Patrick's Day. :)
I'm planning a homebirth with a water tub. My auntie, who does reiki and breathing/meditative work, will be my doula hopefully! She works wonders on me when I'm stressed, so I know she could help me have a relaxed labor and delivery.

So far, my worst symptom has been nausea!! It is relentless, and I couldn't even stomach my pre-natals the past few days. Didn't even bother to take them on Wednesday because I was throwing up anything I tried to keep down, especially liquids... I see a doctor for my first ultrasound on the 25th of May... hoping she might be able to help me out with the nausea too. At least severe MS can be looked at as a sign of a sticky bean!

<3 How is everyone else feeling? Is anyone 7 weeks 1 day with me? Missed my period April 19th, LMP was March 23rd, and I have a 27 day cycle. Been charting for years now. <3

i am due xmas day but will have c section early as having twins x

How are all the Christmas Eve ladies doing?

Yay to 8 weeks today!! :happydance::happydance:

My nausea isn't as bad as 4-6 weeks thank goodness. I have a private scan on Friday and can't wait x

My nausea isn't as bad as 4-6 weeks thank goodness. I have a private scan on Friday and can't wait x

Can't believe it's 8 weeks already! I'm glad your nausea isn't that bad. I still get it as soon as I wake, to when I sleep. It's really getting too much!

I keep getting baby bloating which leaves me with a bump before I sleep, and when I wake it's gone.

Can't believe it's 8 weeks already! I'm glad your nausea isn't that bad. I still get it as soon as I wake, to when I sleep. It's really getting too much!

I keep getting baby bloating which leaves me with a bump before I sleep, and when I wake it's gone.

I have to eat before I even wee in the morning otherwise it does come, I just snack all day, I've noticed I feel sick more in the afternoon/eve now and someone said it must be because your tired, so I've swapped shifts so I'm home by 4 to nap.

My bloat is huge too!! I look about 5 months :haha:

Hope your nausea eases off soon, apparently from 8 weeks the placenta starts taking over so that should help x

Congratulations! Im not due until jan14th but my best friend in Canada is due on dec 24th! And her little sister was born on that day too! What a fantastic christmas pressie :)

I have to eat before I even wee in the morning otherwise it does come, I just snack all day, I've noticed I feel sick more in the afternoon/eve now and someone said it must be because your tired, so I've swapped shifts so I'm home by 4 to nap.

My bloat is huge too!! I look about 5 months :haha:

Hope your nausea eases off soon, apparently from 8 weeks the placenta starts taking over so that should help x

I too feel worse in the evenings. I try and take a nap when i can, but sometimes I wake up feeling worse. I got some nausea meds and they work better for me in the mornings. They don't seem to work in the afternoons! :(

I had a huge bloat last week! I didn't show for my other two until well into my second trimester. THen I had a TERRIBLE constipation friday night! I seriously thought I was having a miscarriage or something. My pain was so bad I wanted an epidural! It's funny now, but it wasn't then. I called my doc and had to take an enema. THankfully, it worked and the bloat is gone. :)

Today is my scan! 2pm! Can't wait!!!!

I had my scan! One great looking bean with a heart beat of 173. I need to find a scanner so I can show my picture. My original due date was December 19 (8w5d), but scan showed December 20. Doc says to just go with original! :) So happy and relieved!

Congratulations hun!! Happy for you!
I keep getting little niggly twinges on my right side. Not painful, only notice it when I am sat thinking about it. Keep working myself up over it :/ no blood or anything so I know deep down I am being daft but my best friend has just found out she is pregnant and is due 2 weeks after us, she was in hospital as they thought it was ectopic but it was just kidney stones which she also has, poor thing. Since shes been in hospital its made me over analyse EVERYTHING. aghhhhhh

xxx

How is everyone feeling about babys being due around xmas?
I think im due around 18th dec (havnt had dating scan yet) and im quite nervous that its going to be a more hectic time than usual especially having a toddler aswell, i want him to have a great time not stressful and mummy being away from him.

Anyway, can only take it as it comes - our baby is a huge blessing whenever its due to arrive! :flower:

Congratulations hun!! Happy for you!
I keep getting little niggly twinges on my right side. Not painful, only notice it when I am sat thinking about it. Keep working myself up over it :/ no blood or anything so I know deep down I am being daft but my best friend has just found out she is pregnant and is due 2 weeks after us, she was in hospital as they thought it was ectopic but it was just kidney stones which she also has, poor thing. Since shes been in hospital its made me over analyse EVERYTHING. aghhhhhh

xxx

Try not to worry lovely :flower:

I heard the heartbeat today for the first time, amazing!! :happydance:

How is everyone feeling about babys being due around xmas?
I think im due around 18th dec (havnt had dating scan yet) and im quite nervous that its going to be a more hectic time than usual especially having a toddler aswell, i want him to have a great time not stressful and mummy being away from him.

Anyway, can only take it as it comes - our baby is a huge blessing whenever its due to arrive! :flower:

I really don't mind as we have quiet, cosy christmases here. It's such a lovely time, snuggled up watching loads of old movies, eating good food. Add a gorgeous new baby into that mix and it seems like heaven! :cloud9:

Where did you hear heartbeat hun? That's ace :) Got scan 14th June, feels like a life time away, a whole month of driving myself mental :/

Where did you hear heartbeat hun? That's ace :) Got scan 14th June, feels like a life time away, a whole month of driving myself mental :/

It took a while to find with a lot of patience! Make sure your bladder is full. Right down low just above my hairline, I had to press hard and point Doppler down towards my bum. You have to move about very slowly and pause or you might miss it! It was really fast, that's how I knew it wasn't mine. Amazing!

I've booked a scan for friday a private one as I couldn't wait! Hope yours comes soon! X

Hi ladies! I haven't been around for a while! So busy with work and family stuff!

I'm dieing to hear the heartbeat, i'm going to try and hold off till the middle of June and go in for a 3D ultrasound and get a picture at the same time. I'm heading to an out of town wedding and my sisters will both be there so I'm excited to announce or pregnancy with the lutrasound pic!

We'll see if i can wait that long!

My Doctor doesn't send me for an ultrasound until 18 weeks! There is no way i'll be able to wait that long!

Hope everyone is doing well :)

Had a little spotting so I saw my gp and has referred me to the early pregnancy unit for a scan friday morning. I am hoping it is just precaution :/

Had a little spotting so I saw my gp and has referred me to the early pregnancy unit for a scan friday morning. I am hoping it is just precaution :/

I'm sure everything's ok lovely, will be thinking of you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->