Due Christmas eve!!

both my sister and my best friend had periods when they didn't know they were actually pregnant. My GP said his wife passed lots of blood and clots and went on to have a healthy baby. This is literally the slightest spotting. Maybe my gp could empathise with my worries and wanted to but my mind at rest. I'm trying to look at it that i'm lucky to be getting an early scan! He could have just dismissed it as normal.

It's good to have a kind dr, it'll be good to get the reassurance. I have a scan on Friday too x

Its great your Dr. is so supportive! I bet all will be just fine, and your early scan will just put you at ease :)

Thanks ladies, I will let you know how I get on, not had any bleeding since so I've stopped worrying so much now. Good luck for your scan ocean pearl, let us know how you get on x

That's good news. I know the cervix is very sensitive during pregnancy and sometimes a capillary can pop x

Well I had my scan this morning, went with my full bladder as told, maybe took it a little far as the midwife commented how full it was and I was close to peeing myself. But low and behold we saw a little baby with it's heart fluttering away, I measure 8 weeks 2 days so everything is growing nicely. Was concerned as I had quite a lot of cramping yesterday and a little more spotting but all is ok! Thank Goodness, thanks for your support ladies xx

That's so great to hear! I'm happy it all turned out well!

That's excellent Clara! I had my scan too, it was so amazing :) hb was 164bpm, measuring 8+4

Here's my little pudding:

https://i1074.photobucket.com/albums/w402/oceanpearl2/7d77dc25.jpg

Congratulations :) I didn't get a pic but I was so relieved I didn't care! Awww I am reallly happy for you!! xx

Where did you hear heartbeat hun? That's ace :) Got scan 14th June, feels like a life time away, a whole month of driving myself mental :/

It took a while to find with a lot of patience! Make sure your bladder is full. Right down low just above my hairline, I had to press hard and point Doppler down towards my bum. You have to move about very slowly and pause or you might miss it! It was really fast, that's how I knew it wasn't mine. Amazing!

I've booked a scan for friday a private one as I couldn't wait! Hope yours comes soon! X

Congratulation for you scan Ocean! You little bean looks adorable :cloud9:.

What type of Doppler you have? I would like to buy one but there are so many out there and it's a little bit daunting...Just want one that works.

Nearly 9 weeks :happydance:

Where did you hear heartbeat hun? That's ace :) Got scan 14th June, feels like a life time away, a whole month of driving myself mental :/

It took a while to find with a lot of patience! Make sure your bladder is full. Right down low just above my hairline, I had to press hard and point Doppler down towards my bum. You have to move about very slowly and pause or you might miss it! It was really fast, that's how I knew it wasn't mine. Amazing!

I've booked a scan for friday a private one as I couldn't wait! Hope yours comes soon! X

Congratulation for you scan Ocean! You little bean looks adorable :cloud9:.

What type of Doppler you have? I would like to buy one but there are so many out there and it's a little bit daunting...Just want one that works.

Nearly 9 weeks :happydance:

I've got the angelsound one off amazon but I've heard the sonoline one is good too :thumbup:

Happy 9 weeks, ladies! I feel like this is a small victory! I'm feeling really good about this (despite the fact that this is my second pregnancy and I miscarried a few months ago.)

I think we are still waiting until 12 weeks to tell people, though (besides our families.) Is anyone else waiting until 12 weeks to tell people?

I
Happy 9 weeks, ladies! I feel like this is a small victory! I'm feeling really good about this (despite the fact that this is my second pregnancy and I miscarried a few months ago.)

I think we are still waiting until 12 weeks to tell people, though (besides our families.) Is anyone else waiting until 12 weeks to tell people?

We are doing the same thing rkb. I booked my 12 weeks scan on 14th and we are waiting to see our little bean. I'm looking forward for that but at the same time I'm really scared.

Ocean,how do you use your doppler as I didn't find anything last night...Well just some sounds but it might have been the placenta or one of my veins...

We are 10 weeks today :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

2 more weeks until my scan:happydance::happydance::happydance:

How is everyone?

I'm feeling alright at the moment...

We are 10 weeks today :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

2 more weeks until my scan:happydance::happydance::happydance:

How is everyone?

I'm feeling alright at the moment...

:thumbup: amazing isn't it?! I've got my 12 week scan on the 14th June. I'm feeling ok too. Just very tired still and peeing a lot more now!

:thumbup: amazing isn't it?! I've got my 12 week scan on the 14th June. I'm feeling ok too. Just very tired still and peeing a lot more now!

I can't believe I am so close to my 12 week scan, I have it on 6/14 too! I can't wait to see all the big changes!:happydance:

I did a little happy dance when I made it too ten weeks, i'm so excited! I have a Dr. Appointment on June 15, but no scan :( I'm going to see if my Dr. will get me in for an ultrasound before 18 weeks... I am trying so hard to be patient but I want to see my bean!

Hope everyone is doing well!! I can't wait to see some twelve week scans in a couple weeks! You all better post them! haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->