Due Date August 6th 2013 Anyone?

:happydance: yaaay for you! Thats great news!!!

Ultrasound was good... we saw gestational sac, but they saw some blodd underneath it... which means a miscarriage threat, so I just need to keep on taking progesterone, and keep on bed rest... Dr. said it should be enough!

Ultrasound suggest Im late in my 4th week, and he wants me to take another ultrasound in 10 days to double check its not a blighted ovum, but the fact that we saw a gestational sac, and theres no ectopic, made my day! Im happy, and I cant wait for the 2nd!

Heres the pic of my gestational sac! lol! https://s1290.beta.photobucket.com/user/17pola/media/balik4tasemana.jpg.html

Oh Pola thats such good news!! So did you maybe just implant later than you thought or ovulated later maybe?

Hey everyone, its been a while, this week i had to go to hospital due to severe lower abdominal pain.. i was scared i was losing the baby. I didnt have any blood to that was a good sign. the ER did an ultrasound and confirmed the baby is safe and okay but 3 days later im still in pain... they told me all my tests are cleared.. i dont know what to think :(

I hope everything is okay with me *sigh*

How is everyone else doing and feeling? my sickness is progressing and im feeling nauseous more often but its usually just dry heaving. I hope this clears up soon I dont enjoy this morning sickness stuff.... i didnt have it much with my son so im not used to it

Phew! Good to know your little bean is ok!

I'm all right! Today I didn't wake up with nausea, but it usually kicks at the evening! :)

How is everyone doing?? I started feeling sick for the first time yesterday and then today throughout the day... Just hoping it doesn't get as bad as it was with my first. ALTHOUGH, it gives me more hope that our daughter will have a baby SISTER! They will be 21 months apart.

Has anyone told family/friends? We are going to tell our parents this week. We are flying to England to see hubby's family and our daughter will be wearing a big sister shirt when we get off the plane! It will be pretty cute. We figure, we would tell them if something went wrong anyway so we wanted to let them know.

Hope you're all feeling well! And if not, it's for an amazing outcome! :)

Was your DD a November baby?? Brie was 11-6-11 :) Now were on to number two, haven't had an ultrasound yet, but hopefully soon, I can't wait to see the little bean!

Have awful back cramps. Almost doubled up in pain. Lower back and a bit on my side. And really sick but can't even get up to be sick. Yikes

That was one of the worst pains I have ever had in my life, back totally seized up and (tmi) throwing up bile. Feel like death is nigh.

Cramps gone, changed status to feeling drunk. Mind you, it's not drunk as such, just constantly very very very hungover :). All the hangover symptoms minus the alcohol, I am a cheap date :)

Lilbean-my daughter was born oct 20th of last year! I'm so glad I'm not feeling super sick because chasing her around is exhausted plus we are all jet lagged and my super sleeper at home will not let me leave her side here in England. I need a break! :)

Benji-I had bad cramps with my daughter the first couple weeks. I used a heating pad which helped. One of the worst times was when I hadn't eaten in a while and that triggered severe cramping for some reason?! After eating and laying down I was better.

Got an ultrasound, no heartbeat yet. Baby measured 5 weeks 5 days on Wednesday (we had no idea when to count from since this month was all off!) so we were two days off from what we thought. Getting another scan Jan 2nd when we get home. Hopefully see something then!

Oh, you'll definitely will see something!! :happydance:

Love story - bet we were chatting on here last time too!! There is a group if us that chatted here for November mommies and we still talk on Facebook and share stories, pictures, and updates. It's so great to see the kids growing up!! Ugh ditto don't want to jinx it but so happy I'm not having ms,Brie and work keeps me too busy. Have a wicked cold right now that is making it hard.

Hey ladies glad to see everybody is doing good (besides some morning sickness) my lovely sickness decided to ashow up today while I was at work. Not very happy about that. But everybody there understands so that's good. My first appointment is a week from tomorrow and I can't wait! Really hoping we have an ultrasound. Be really disappointed if we don't.

Hey señorita! Nausea likes to show up when it shouldn't! :haha:
I hope you do get an ultrasound!!! :)

Matts girl- is this your first? The first appointment (OBGYN if you're doing that) is kinda boring. It's just like a consultation where they talk about your pregnancy. The next one is where they will listen for a heartbeat which is really exciting. Generally you don't get an ultrasound until 20 weeks unless something is going on....just didn't want you to get your hopes up. But maybe your doc or midwife is different?!?

Lilbean- I was on a group that still keeps in touch too. It was crazy to go back to the doctor...seems like not long ago we were there for our daughter! We just didn't think it would happen so fast! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->