Due date

noshowjo

Reaction score
Well I reached my due date . And oh my am I cheesed off this baby not here . :(

Congrats on making it to your due date! My due date was nearly 6 days ago, I know how you feel!

Keeping my fingers crossed for u noshowjo. Xxxxxxxxxxx

My due date is tomorrow and I already feel fed up :p
There's just no signs which is more frustrating!! If there was some signs to make me think baby will be here soon I may feel much better :p

Happy due date! Come on out now, baby!

Mine was 6 days ago... still hanging around lol!

Unfortunately baby will come when baby is ready. I feel your pain ladies. I was 11days over. But it's well worth the wait, but you don't need me to remind you that. Good luck and hope you have quick and easy labour's fx x

Fingers crossed for all you overdue ladies that your babies come very soon!
It's obviously just too comfy in there for them!

Well yay for making it and hope baby exits asap from now!!

How are your platelets doing?

xx

I'm two days over myself.. Let's hope these babies make an appearance soon! :)

Well yay for making it and hope baby exits asap from now!!

How are your platelets doing?

xx

There at 100 at the min so not so bad Hun :) . Think they will still check them in labour providing they gave time to ?

Yeah - in fact I'd ask them to take a full blood count as soon as you get there. (I did with DD)

Just in case you want an epidural and THEN they read your notes and decide to test them then - by the time the results are in it might be too late!!!

With my last labour - which was a comedy of errors - the blood lab refused to provide a platelet count, they said the midwife hadn't taken enough blood - so she had to do it again (after having a screaming row with them and then called her supervisor into my labour room)... So it took 2 tests!!

Definitely get them on the case :)

xx

I feel your anticipation ladies... My ticker is 1 day behind, I'm 40+5 today, having period pains n BH but been having them since last week :( just want my bub here safe and sound now xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->