due december 25th, bump buddy wanted :)

Hello,

Am not looking forward to the blood tests, have never had one and am terrified of needles! :-( I'm hoping they're not going to do it tomorrow!

x

I'm doing so-so.. Getting a little nauseas. Taking these prenatals is what kills me. Tried taking them with food this time so hopefully I don't dry heave this time.. I went to my appointment and they confirmed my pregnancy and blahblah. I have a u/s appointment on the 17th. Can't wait. :)
Really looking forward to seeing that heartbeat.

@Rachel
I really hate needles too! Thankfully I don't think their going to draw any blood for awhile. e_e

I'm doing so-so.. Getting a little nauseas. Taking these prenatals is what kills me. Tried taking them with food this time so hopefully I don't dry heave this time.. I went to my appointment and they confirmed my pregnancy and blahblah. I have a u/s appointment on the 17th. Can't wait. :)

@Rachel
I really hate needles too! Thankfully I don't think their going to draw any blood for awhile. e_e

hope it goes fast for you so it arrives sooner, iv got mine next monday cant wait as il see more than i did next week and hopefully see the babys heart beating well im taking my aspirin so im looking on the bright side.
is anyone else still cramping? it did stop but its come back again :(

I'm defiantly cramping Sarah. Seems to be the worse when I wake up. But its not too bad. I think thats the biggest milestone is hearing the heartbeat.

I'm defiantly cramping Sarah. Seems to be the worse when I wake up. But its not too bad. I think thats the biggest milestone is hearing the heartbeat.

oooo it must be normal then as we are at the same stage woop :flower: , my biggest milestone is seeing the heartbeat at 9weeks, iv found that im getting really emotional.... i wernt like this with my ds lol last night i sobbed my eyes out when i realised that my ds nearly 3 is going to grow up and stop being my baby and all that.... i know its sad as its going to happen but its such a scary thought :cry:

Your scared but I remember when I was a kid I couldnt wait to grow up. :p
Have you told him about his baby sibling? I always think thats sooo cute to hear their reaction.

Your scared but I remember when I was a kid I couldnt wait to grow up. :p
Have you told him about his baby sibling? I always think thats sooo cute to hear their reaction.

iv told him but it doesnt stop him from shoving me and jumping over my stomach, hes being assessed for autism so doesnt quite understand but he loves kids.
oooo im having this wierd feeling in my pelvis behind the pubic bone its almost like its vibrating behind and its not wind..... very strange:shrug:
i hope its my uterus stretching.... never felt anything like this so hoping its a good sign and making room for baba :)

I know that theres a lot of weird things that happen. I'm gonna stress myself out if i worry about every little twinge. Probably best to just relax and let nature happen.

I know that theres a lot of weird things that happen. I'm gonna stress myself out if i worry about every little twinge. Probably best to just relax and let nature happen.

thats the way to think of it, im thinking of it as all a new experience again looking ahead now cant wait until december

I still have my parents and in-laws to tell. Lol. Now sure how to break that over the phone but it should be funner since he/she is a christmas bundle. :p

I still have my parents and in-laws to tell. Lol. Now sure how to break that over the phone but it should be funner since he/she is a christmas bundle. :p

well it definatly makes the news more exciting doesnt it, when i told my nan she was o my gooood a christmas baby she was so excited but we were all jubious as i was only past the 3 week mark lol my mum as known from the day i found out she had to check my tests for me as i was convinced it was line eye lol

I think i'll have to tell my dad first instead of my mother. Get the hard part out of the way. X)

@Rachel

hope it goes fast for you so it arrives sooner, iv got mine next monday cant wait as il see more than i did next week and hopefully see the babys heart beating well im taking my aspirin so im looking on the bright side.

Well appt with the midwife was a bit of an anti climax, it was all form filling, didnt even weigh me or take my blood pressure!

Next appt will be with the hospital at around 12 weeks for my first scan and blood test :-(

Wont see the midwife again until 21 weeks!!!

@Rachel

Well appt with the midwife was a bit of an anti climax, it was all form filling, didnt even weigh me or take my blood pressure!

Next appt will be with the hospital at around 12 weeks for my first scan and blood test :-(

Wont see the midwife again until 21 weeks!!!

blimey that is a wait! , iv just booked in with my midwife and have an appointment on the 18th, and iv got 2 hosp apps for monday.... i was suposed to have a scan in the afternoon but was also booked in for the morning for a scan because of the emergency scan last week. I phoned the later one to see if i should cancel but theyv told me to keep the appiontment so its going to be along day but i cant wait to see baba

ok now im really worried and cant stop crying. i think im going to miscarry....
iv just been to the loo and wiped and on the tp tmi was green like discharge streaked in clear visible blood... i cant get into the docs and after googling this is what the mucus plug looks like...... is this the start. i dont think i can go through this again :cry:

You might want to wait a little bit. Sometimes thats normal. As long as its not bright red blood and your not getting cramps. If any of that happens, go to the ER. I'm sure it'll turn out okay. :)

You might want to wait a little bit. Sometimes thats normal. As long as its not bright red blood and your not getting cramps. If any of that happens, go to the ER. I'm sure it'll turn out okay. :)

thank you :flower: , it was bright red blood in the disharge and when i wiped again a clot and now nothing, didnt help with my son booting me in my side and standing on me half hour before it started :cry:

You might want to go to the er if your clotting. Or call your doctor for advice.

But if you "were" miscarrying, the bleeding would get heavier and cramps would be severe. Just relax and get some bed rest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->