due december 25th, bump buddy wanted :)

But if you "were" miscarrying, the bleeding would get heavier and cramps would be severe. Just relax and get some bed rest.

thank you for the reasurence.... but past experiences tells me this isnt always the way. thank you again :hugs:

Well, people are always different. These are just the signs they have to look for. I hope you and your LO feel better.

im feeling better and iv had no more, need to get my hormones into check and try and stop getting hysterical. I always say that im over the past losses but with this scare i realised how emotionaly draining it is.
But anyway i thought id share somethings that made me smile today. My sons health visiter turned up and before anything was said she said to me " i had a dream about you and you told me you were pregnant and having a girl" you should of seen her face when i told her i was infact pregnant!! , also at my ds 28 check he was behind and was that of a 18 month old, hes now behaving as a child of his age and its only his speech and hearing thats at 18 months so im really pleased with that and hes been accepted at our first choice of nursery.

would anyone else like to join in? What as made you smile today? x

Hubby texting me little things here and there. Then when he comes home he doesnt even say hi to me before greeting the baby. Lol. Thats whats made me happy today. Thats so cool that she had a dream like that. Everyone we're telling is saying "i knew it!". Thats starting to bother me though.

Hubby texting me little things here and there. Then when he comes home he doesnt even say hi to me before greeting the baby. Lol. Thats whats made me happy today. Thats so cool that she had a dream like that. Everyone we're telling is saying "i knew it!". Thats starting to bother me though.

ooo that is so sweet!
its amazing how many people know isnt it.... when i was 3 weeks pregnant bt in reality just one my mum had been claiming shed been having my morning sickness for 2 week, i was like i havent even been pregnant 2 weeks yet :haha: i have to keep explaining that shes not having my symptoms lmao

Lmao. I'm sure we'll have plenty to deal with like that. I'm waiting for my parenting "lessons" from DH mother. She tries to overtake everything. v_v

Hi ladies

How are we all today?

Sarah - hows things? Did you go to the doc in the end? I hope you're ok hun xx

Zombers - your hubby sounds so sweet! It must be a little annoying when people start saying 'I knew it' when you tell them... I would be like how?? how did you know it?? lol x

I can't wait to start telling people but we're holding off for the time being as I've had two miscarriages previously. I've got my first scan on Friday so, as long as everything's ok and we see a heartbeat etc, we are going to tell the parents this weekend.

I'm still having weird dreams... really vivid and very strange stuff. Last night I watched vampire diaries and then had a dream that I had a pet werewolf! :haha:

xxx

Lmao. I'm sure we'll have plenty to deal with like that. I'm waiting for my parenting "lessons" from DH mother. She tries to overtake everything. v_v

lol, that reminds me of my mother inlaw she tried to take over when i had my son in the end i stapped told her she was the reason for my pnd, always interfering ect she was in tears but we are close now we share the same hobby and that and she did back off. they drive you :wacko:

Hi ladies

How are we all today?

Sarah - hows things? Did you go to the doc in the end? I hope you're ok hun xx

Zombers - your hubby sounds so sweet! It must be a little annoying when people start saying 'I knew it' when you tell them... I would be like how?? how did you know it?? lol x

I can't wait to start telling people but we're holding off for the time being as I've had two miscarriages previously. I've got my first scan on Friday so, as long as everything's ok and we see a heartbeat etc, we are going to tell the parents this weekend.

I'm still having weird dreams... really vivid and very strange stuff. Last night I watched vampire diaries and then had a dream that I had a pet werewolf! :haha:

xxx

omg i watched that i hope damon dont die hes the only piece of eye candy iv got lol, fridays going to be good for you so dont worry :) , im good today thanks iv not had anymore so didnt feel the need to go to the docs but im going to keep on eye on it xx

@Ladybird
I love the vampire diaries! <3 Thats hilarious though. I can picture Tyler on a leash being ferried around. LOL. I'm sure Friday will be a great experience for you both. :)

@Sarah
He wants to tell his parents this weekend so not looking forward to it TOO much. This is my first but judging on how she acts with her other grandchildren (coddles them when their in time out, gives them treats they shouldn't have, thinks she knows everything about everything) it seems I'll have to put her in her place right off the bat. e_e

You know it's funny... in my normal every day life I can't find anyone else that watches vampire diaries... now I've found two fellow fans just on this thread!!

Damon can't die... he's the best bit! lol

xx

Was he bit by Tyler? It sounded like he had gotten him but they didn't reveal anythiiiing. Can't wait for next weeks episode. :]
I can't find anyone that watches it IRL too. I try to get people to watch it but they never go through with it.

bless my oh asked me if im still pregnant because of what happened last night.
I said do you mean testing and he said yes so i told him il go out and get a test if he really wants me too, whilst secretly being pleased because iv been dying to test over the past week lol

Awww. I really want to test again too. Just to see that line again and see it getting darker.

Awww. I really want to test again too. Just to see that line again and see it getting darker.

im still stalking the pregnancy test thread, im such a poasa, im in such a dilema i want to go and get a test just to feed the addiction but i havent been out in 3 days due to a nasty coldsore on my lip :cry::blush: its that bad my 2 year old ds refered to it as a nose before laughing is head off :haha: i hope itl be darker and i cant even post it on the pregnacy test thread now, bit wierd at 6 weeks pregnant asking is this positive lol

i am rather shocked at the test it was darker and wider than the control line, it was a pack of 2 but i dont think it will get any darker than it is so i supose if i need the urge to poas il have one ready and waiting lol, well ohs happy now :thumbup:

how are you lovely ladies today?

Hey,

How is every-one? Sarah hope your doing better. Has been a busy and draining week back at work, have just been so tired!

x

Hey,

How is every-one? Sarah hope your doing better. Has been a busy and draining week back at work, have just been so tired!

x

hiya, im doing great now, they say that pregnancy is the great excuse, im waiting to see if it does work, how are you apart from the tirdness? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->