Due end of may/beginning of June? UK/US

Mae, I am so sorry to hear about your loss. My heart really goes out to you! Thinking of you at this really sad time.............hope to see you back in first trimester in the not too distant future!
x

Mae, can I ask, did you notice a change in any symptoms.........thats what scares me the most. My best friend had a m/c and she didn't have any bleeding or anything. They scanned her at 9 weeks as she started spotting and said she lost it at 5 weeks and she didn't even have an idea. So sorry again to hear about your loss x

mae76 i am so sad for your loss take care of yourself x

well i am 9 wks and 1 day and morning sickness has been around for about 2 weeks, i have not been sick just feeling nauseous and of food ,but it only happens in the evening,my boobs are like to painful bricks and i am exhausted all the time but other than that i feel great lol.

ajarvis they reckon morning sickness peeks at week 9 so hopefully you wont have it too long.

dolcebella sounds like we are having very similar symptoms

take care all

i have my scan next tuesday soo excited , but a bit nervous to hope all is ok and wonder how many is there.

Mae, can I ask, did you notice a change in any symptoms.........thats what scares me the most. My best friend had a m/c and she didn't have any bleeding or anything. They scanned her at 9 weeks as she started spotting and said she lost it at 5 weeks and she didn't even have an idea. So sorry again to hear about your loss x

Hi Gemma

I noticed no change in symptoms. However, the only symptom I had was v. sore boobs. This continued up until this morning. This was the same with my last m/c. I went in for a 12/13 weeks scan after spotting and was told there was no heartbeat and baby stopped growing a few weeks earlier.

I really want to emphasise that you should not waste time worrying about m/c. When I started spotting I read loads of posts from ladies that had spotting and had went onto have healthy babies. I would say though that if anyone has any concerns they should contact mw or hospital for advice. Never feel silly about being concerned and wanting answers.

All the very best to you and the rest of you ladies due end on may/beginning of June 09.

Am so sorry to head about your loss Mae :hugs:

Dolcebella, we have the same due date, theres a couple with may 25th, although that may change for me when i have my scan in 3 weeks time.

Mae, I am so sorry for your loss. I hope you know we are all here for you in any way that we can be. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Hi Gemma

I noticed no change in symptoms. However, the only symptom I had was v. sore boobs. This continued up until this morning. This was the same with my last m/c. I went in for a 12/13 weeks scan after spotting and was told there was no heartbeat and baby stopped growing a few weeks earlier.

I really want to emphasise that you should not waste time worrying about m/c. When I started spotting I read loads of posts from ladies that had spotting and had went onto have healthy babies. I would say though that if anyone has any concerns they should contact mw or hospital for advice. Never feel silly about being concerned and wanting answers.

All the very best to you and the rest of you ladies due end on may/beginning of June 09.

Thank you Mae!
I think the best quote I read was
There is nothing you can do to stop it and there is nothing you can do to make it keep going, so the best thing you can do is just keep going and hope for the best.
I am so sorry to hear that it didn't work out for you.....I know its hard....but I guess the best thing we can do is think that if it doesn;t work out, there is obviously a reason. I know that doesn't help at the moment.....but hopefully in time that will change.
Thinking of you and wishing you all the best.....and thank you for the advice to all about being checked out if you have any worries.
:hugs:

I have my scan date.....November the 18th....it seems so far away! Anybody else had their dates yet?

congrats on the scan date. havent had mine through yet. keep checking the post eargerly every day.
think my m/s is starting to wear off....its been mainly in the morning only the last 2 days....hope thats a good thing :)

Thanks KMH. My m/s also appears to be wearing off......This weekend it was really bad lasting all day....then monday I had it until lunch time, then today I managed to nip it in the bud by having a bowl of ready brek at 7am! Need to try and do the same tomorrow, I have felt so much better. Its one of those silly things though, when you don't feel sick you worry of there is something wrong, well I do anyway, are you the same?
Lets hope that it is over for you now.........how is everything else going? Are you putting on weight yet? My top button on my trousers wouldn't do up today!:hugs:

yeh im worrying too :) yeh im putting on weight aswell. i got a proper podge going on and its very slightly starting to firm up a little bit. (might be my imagination) most of my trousers dont fit me anymore :( xxx

dolcebella - I too am starting to have problems with my pants. It's a pain because with dress pants I cant' just do the elastic band thing and have it be ok and I'm not big enough for maternity pants :p You're due date is one day earlier than mine!! Congrats on hearing your LO's heartbeat. I can't wait til' 14 weeks and I get to hear my little ones heartbeat :)

Becky - maybe I'll get lucky and this is the worst it'll get! I hope so cause this isn't bad at all :)

hi ladies, well my scan is next tuesday very excited about that and my booking in app with midwife is this afternoon so excited about that too.
does nyone know if they can hear a heartbeat with a doppler at 9 weeks or would it be too soon?

gemmalou your so right m/s is not fun but you worry when you dont get it that something is wrong, so when it comes back its quite a relief really.

xx
:hug::hug:

Gemma, i got my scan date for the week before yours on the 11th nov at 9:40am.

Seems so long away dont it!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"