Due end of may/beginning of June? UK/US

Thanks ajarvis. I am still spotting. I called EPU yesterday and moved my appointment forward to Tuesday. If the spotting continues today I am going to go to hospital and see if they can scan me.

Jersyshoregirl - how are you? How was the scan? I am thinking of you.

Welcome Becky - good to have you with us.

does the midwife tell u when ur due?? how does she know? x

Thank you nice to talk to ladies that are about the same way through as yourself.

mae76 hope all is well with you , give the midwife a call if your worried.

jerseyshoregirl thinking of you and sending you positive thoughts

ajarvis gosh you had an early positive,good strong hcg then.

Is it to late to join your group i am 8 wks and 4 days , and have been in tenerife for 2 weeks so missed this thread before.
due 18th may i think.

of course you can join the thread, the more the merrier!
Hope everything is going well with you? Are you experiencing any pregancy related things at the moment?

:hugs:

just thought i would update you, that i am back to being severly sick....so all is lookng good i guess. just feel terrible, cant keep stuff down again...and even water smells bad!!!
xxx

ajarvis - I don't know how long I have to wait for my scan info to come through, I'm feeling a little left out as most people on the thread have had their scan dates through. The Drs say if I haven't heard anything by the end of this week then they will chase it up for me. How you feeling this weekend?

Jerseyshoregirl - haven't heard anything from you yet, I have got everything crossed for you, how did the scan go. I hope everything is ok.

Mae76, I hope everything is going ok with you? Have you managed to get an earlier scan, keep us posted on how you get on, I hope it all goes ok. My thought are with you.

Everyone......How are you all getting on?

I went to mothercare today and got fitted for a new bra! They were so much better than debenhams. They recommend getting out of underwire bras as soon as you can. I can't believe how less tender my (.) (.) feel today already in this new support bra from them. It was only £12 too which I didn't think was too bad. Its not exactly the sexiest bra that I have seen, but it certainly isn't a granny bra!

I hope you are all well? :hugs:

just thought i would update you, that i am back to being severly sick....so all is lookng good i guess. just feel terrible, cant keep stuff down again...and even water smells bad!!!
xxx

Poor you, I have suffered with morning sickness this week but I haven't been physically sick. Just feel queezy all day on and off, it just comes and goes in waves. Have you located anything that starts you off or is it just as soon as you get up in the morning? Mine seems to start about 30 mins after I first get up. I seem to feel a bit better when I eat some toast but within about 20 minutes I feel all queezy again!

Is anyone else feeling quite hungry on and off? I'm deliberately not snacking, but my hubs tells me that if I am hungry I should eat!

Hope things get better soon kmh2009! :hugs:

its as soon as i open my eyes in the morning, and then all day with random bouts of vomitting throughout...so unattractive walking through town with sick on my trousers today!! it just came out!!! LOL xxx

That sounds awful! Lets hope it doesn't last too much longer for you.......they do say that the end of the first trimester should be the end of sickness, I've got everything crossed for you that it doesn't last too long! Have you got your scan date yet? I'm sure you have by now?
I haven't had mine yet!

no i havent had my scan date yet.only went to see the midwife to get the ball rolling last wednesday so should get date soon xx

fingers crossed you won't have to wait too long for it. Let us know when you get the dates through!

Mae76 keep us updated! At least tuesday isn't too far away :)

Mrsholmes - here (canada) they go by the first day of your last period unless you had need for an early scan. If you get an early scan they go by that date the whole way. When I had my ultrasound she told me not to let anyone change my due date on me!

kmh2009 - sorry to hear you're sick again! But you're only 4 weeks away from 2nd tri and hopefully it'll let up.

gemma I'm sure you'll get a scan soon. The nice thing about waiting abit is it'll look more and more like a baby the longer you wait :) If I hadn't been unsure about my dates I wouldn't have gotten one til' 18 weeks at the earliest - seems like sometimes they just don't think it's important

I'm on and off hungry - am just generally eating when I am. I'm not going to go crazy with the bad foods so I'm not going to worry about how much weight I gain. Other than being tired though still no pregnancy "symptoms" - although I guess you could throw extreme moodiness in there lol. I go from fine to crazy in two seconds.

Hi there Ladies - thank you for your kind thoughts. I am still spotting but there is now red and brown blood. I thought about going to hospital yestersay but as I do not have any pain - all they could really do is scan me and I would need to wait until Monday anyway for them to do that. I will call EPU tomorrow to try and see if I can get a scan tomorrow - if not - i will have to wait until my slot Tuesday. I don't know what to think at the moment.

Jerseygirl - I am thinking of you. I hope everything is ok.

Gemma - I know how frustrating it must be waiting for an appointment - hang on in there.

KMH - So sorry to hear you are being sick again - hopefully it will pass soon.

Ajarvis - a very healthy approach to eating - I think people can can too worked up about what to eat/not to eat.

I will keep you all posted. xxx

Hi there Ladies - thank you for your kind thoughts. I am still spotting but there is now red and brown blood. I thought about going to hospital yestersay but as I do not have any pain - all they could really do is scan me and I would need to wait until Monday anyway for them to do that. I will call EPU tomorrow to try and see if I can get a scan tomorrow - if not - i will have to wait until my slot Tuesday. I don't know what to think at the moment.

Jerseygirl - I am thinking of you. I hope everything is ok.

Gemma - I know how frustrating it must be waiting for an appointment - hang on in there.

KMH - So sorry to hear you are being sick again - hopefully it will pass soon.

Ajarvis - a very healthy approach to eating - I think people can can too worked up about what to eat/not to eat.

I will keep you all posted. xxx

Thank you. I have got everything crossed for you x:hugs:

morning everyone! hope you're all doing ok and not suffering too badly with morning sickness. mine finally kicked in last week. not too awful but just feel like i have a queesy hangover all day and don't fancy eating anything.
thanks Cariad_bach and ajarvis for signature advice - i'll get on that now!
jerseyshoregirl - hope the scan went ok - let us know
xxx

I'm very sad to tell you ladies that after a weekend of spotting, I went to hospital today and was told I have had a missed miscarriage. I had a scan which measured me at 6 weeks and no heartbeat (my dates meant I should be 8/9 weeks). I have to go into hospital on Thursday to have an operation. I am so, so sad and feel so empty. This will be my second miscarriage.

I wish all you ladies a happy and healthy 9 months and will be keepimg my eye on this thread when I feel a little more up to it to see how you are all getting on.

All my love

Mae xxxx

so sorry to hear that mae.my heart goes out to you xxx

I am 8 weeks now and am starting to feel nauseous :( Maybe it's beginning finally. I really hope not - I'd rather be symptom free lol

I'm so sorry for your loss Mae. :hug: My thoughts and prayers are with you. Just wanted to update everyone on how I've been. Starting from about 5+ weeks, I've been so sick every day, 24/7. My DH jokes that b/c I work night shift, my body doesn't know what "morning" sickness should be!:rofl: No vomitting though, which is great. But I do wish I could just cut off my breasts sometimes with how much they ache. It'll all be worth it though! I can't button my jeans anymore... thought that wouldn't start till a bit later, but oh well! Had my first official scan today... woohoo!! Saw peanut's heartbeat looking strong, and ultrasound makes my official due date May 25th. Hope everyone is doing well!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->