Due end of may/beginning of June? UK/US

hi ladies, well my scan is next tuesday very excited about that and my booking in app with midwife is this afternoon so excited about that too.
does nyone know if they can hear a heartbeat with a doppler at 9 weeks or would it be too soon?

gemmalou your so right m/s is not fun but you worry when you dont get it that something is wrong, so when it comes back its quite a relief really.

xx
:hug::hug:

He he, I had nothing yesterday...then today I felt rotten....and you're right, in a way, you kind of prefer it! Can't believe your scan is next tuesday! How exciting!:hugs:

Gemma, i got my scan date for the week before yours on the 11th nov at 9:40am.

Seems so long away dont it!!

Only 3 weeks until yours then how exciting. How many weeks will you be at your scan? I will be just over 12 weeks which works out nicely. But it does seem soooooooooooooo far away!:hugs:

Just thought i would update....my m/s is just m/s now not all day sickness which is fine, i can handle that completely. I am taking my time getting up in the mornings (meaning im slightly late for work but they understand) and it seems i have to constantly eat things otherwise i start feeling sick throughout the day. Im gonna end up huge the amount im eating. Still waiting for my scan date....

hugs
xxxxx

Gemma, i got my scan date for the week before yours on the 11th nov at 9:40am.

Seems so long away dont it!!

Only 3 weeks until yours then how exciting. How many weeks will you be at your scan? I will be just over 12 weeks which works out nicely. But it does seem soooooooooooooo far away!:hugs:

I will be 12+1 for my scan date :happydance: least i will get to see lots and not just a blob hehe

starting to feel worried now. just feel like im not pregnant. symptoms going and just feeling my normal self. :-(

starting to feel worried now. just feel like im not pregnant. symptoms going and just feeling my normal self. :-(

What symptoms are you losing? Is it just a one off day that they disappear? I have had a couple of days where I have felt normal and then the symptoms have come back again. I hope you are ok! When is your scan? if you are worried, contact your midwife. Hope everything is ok x :hugs:

Just thought i would update....my m/s is just m/s now not all day sickness which is fine, i can handle that completely. I am taking my time getting up in the mornings (meaning im slightly late for work but they understand) and it seems i have to constantly eat things otherwise i start feeling sick throughout the day. Im gonna end up huge the amount im eating. Still waiting for my scan date....

hugs
xxxxx

I'm exactly the same as you....everytime I start to feel sick, the solution seems to be to eat something! I'm not eating bad things like chocolate etc, but I seem to be eating crumpets, toast or hot cross buns! It seems to be the only thing that makes the sickness go away! Fingers crossed you get your scan date soon x:hugs:

well my m/s went away for a few days which had me real worried, still had sore boobs altho they were never that sore anyway. still real tired aswell. last night however, i felt sick again. felt sick most of the day today (vommited a few times) and exhausted. dnt feel great atall. havent had any bleeding or pains so this could just be 'normal'. ive read that this happens to some around the 10 weeks as the placenta starts to take over the hormones.

take care
hope u feel better soon
xxxxx

That sounds positive kmh2009! I guess you are getting ever closer to the end of the first trimester too.......lots of people say that once you get that far on the symptoms do go away! Fingers crossed for you :hugs:

Hi ladies , any news on those scan dates yet?
well had my 1st midwife app last wed it was with a stand in midwife so not much good, just did bloods and bp ,and told me to ring this week to speak to my midwife ,well she is coming today to do the rest.
i have my dating scan and am going from excited to nervous silly really but hey.
we had a big surprise party for my mum this weekend as it was her 70th birthday and i was trying to keep quiet about the pregnancy until my scan , but about 4 people guessed dont know how i am not really showing weird , of course i had to say yes when they asked cos i am a crap liar.

kmh2009 my symptoms have disappeared to no m/s not as tired , boobs still sore but thats it really , think thats probably why i am nervous about the scan.yours seems to have returned though.

:hug::hug:

Hi girls! Im due in may too (29th) Already had my first appointment to the midwife and now waiting for the date of the scan!

Feeling sick all day! And I just cant do anything about that! :( Too bad! :( And tired too! And even If I take a nap Then I'm still tired :(

Hi girls! Im due in may too (29th) Already had my first appointment to the midwife and now waiting for the date of the scan!

Feeling sick all day! And I just cant do anything about that! :( Too bad! :( And tired too! And even If I take a nap Then I'm still tired :(

I know that feeling, I have been feeling rough all day.......I'm sure its getting worse you know. For the last couple of weeks I have always eaten something when I feel it coming, but today and over the weekend the thought of food....well....its just not worth thinking about.
My other half is concerned that I am not eating as much as i used to as I can't handle big meals any more and knows that I should be eating a few more calories! I've told him that what I am managing to eat is better than nothing at all! He's such a worry wort bless him! Is anyone else having the same with their O/H's?
I wouldn't have thought your scan date will be too far away Joceline! I am due 31st May and got my scan date last week so I would have thought your will be any time now! The midwife will send off the info to get the ball rolling soon!
Let us know how you get on!

How is everyone else doing this week? :hugs:

Welcome Jocelijne! Congrats :)

I am feeling very sick today. This is definitely the worst I've felt yet! I want to be symptom free!!!!!!! :p

I'm due on the 30th of May begining of June. Congratz to everyone! :hugs:

im starting to get real excited as the 12 week mark draws closer, but real nervous and scared too. :(

Ugh i'm scared too! :( And sick. But I'm almost sure we will survive! :)

-------

How is everyone doing today?
Any plans?

Im feeling sick AGAIN! and with a terrible headache! :( But want to do some things in the house. Cleaning and the laundary. Just messed up for a few days and I really should do something now... than just only taking naps and reading allot about being pregnant LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->