Due end of may/beginning of June? UK/US

Aww hun try not to panic....do you have any cramps or anything? xxxxx

no cramps. blood is brown, i didnt know there would be this much to worry over whilst pregnant

Brown is good. Bleedings not fun in pregnancy, but I bled alot in my first pregnancy with my son and nothing at all was wrong - still wishing you all the best :)

I am counting down the hours til' 12:30 when I leave work and go for my SCAN :) I get to see my baby today!

Hows everyone doing?

aww so excited for you, let us know how the scan goes xx

sorry, just read the rest of your messages, I hope everything is ok x

no cramps. blood is brown, i didnt know there would be this much to worry over whilst pregnant

Sending :hug: hun i hope your ok, will keep fingerscrossed but so far from what ive heard your ok xxxxxx

Back from my scan and I'm no longer due may 12th - due date is May 26th! Kinda crazy that I found out I was pg at 3 weeks and 4 days lol

Back from my scan and I'm no longer due may 12th - due date is May 26th! Kinda crazy that I found out I was pg at 3 weeks and 4 days lol

Wow! Are you a bit disappointed......an extra 2 weeks to wait than you originally thought! What was your scan like? Was it clear? I still haven;t received a date for a scan.........I hope I don't have to wait too much longer to get the paper work. It will be nice to have a date to look forward to!:hugs:

i had my EDD changed when i went for an early scan last week. Did your scan look like a little bean? :D xxx

My goodness - this group has been busy!! I have just been catching up on the posts as have been away in Spain for over a week and didn't get chance to catch up on the internet. I was looking for the thread and found it in the buddies section.

KHM - how are things going - has the spotting stopped?

I have had a bit of a scare as I had brown CM last night. Have been on the internet all this morning looking for advice and it seems that getting spotting is not uncommon during pregnancy. It seems that it can particularly happen around the time you would have expected your period (which I am as I am around 8 weeks). I am trying very hard not to worry about it. I have my first m/w appointment on Monday and a reassurance scan booked in on 21 October as I had a m/c last year. The EPU (Early Pregnany Unit) at my local hospital were really helpful and happy to book me in for a 9/10 week scan. I went direct to them as my doctor was useless and effectively said I would have to wait until 13/14 weeks. If I get any more brown CM or spotting I will contact the EPU direct.

Sending lots of :dust::dust::dust: to you alll. :hug:

hi mae, yes the spotting has stopped, although it lasted most of the day. its now stopped and i have no cramping....hoping everything is fine (me and OH were discussing baby names last night :) ) i am around 8 weeks aswell so maybe it is a lot more common than i first thought. my thoughts are with you though as i know how unsettling it is xxxxx

Thanks KMH. Glad tp hear the spotting has stopped. It's great to have the support of people who are going through the same experiences.

Talking about baby names - that's exciting! My husband has had names picked out for if we have a boy or a girl for the past 4 years! (He has been desperate to be dad!).

its really great to have the support of others in the same situation. its my first pregnancy and im living away from all family and friends so it really does help. we actually agreed on some names aswell...so really excited. xxx

Morning everyone
Kmh im really pleased the spotting has stoped for you xxxxx

Mae i hope your early scan goes well hun xxxx

Is it to late to join your group i am 8 wks and 4 days , and have been in tenerife for 2 weeks so missed this thread before.
due 18th may i think.

I have had a bit of a scare as I had brown CM last night. Have been on the internet all this morning looking for advice and it seems that getting spotting is not uncommon during pregnancy. It seems that it can particularly happen around the time you would have expected your period (which I am as I am around 8 weeks). I am trying very hard not to worry about it. I have my first m/w appointment on Monday and a reassurance scan booked in on 21 October as I had a m/c last year. The EPU (Early Pregnany Unit) at my local hospital were really helpful and happy to book me in for a 9/10 week scan. I went direct to them as my doctor was useless and effectively said I would have to wait until 13/14 weeks. If I get any more brown CM or spotting I will contact the EPU direct.

Sending lots of :dust::dust::dust: to you alll. :hug:

I am in the same boat as you. Spotting started yesterday. Going for a scheduled early scan this morning. I guess if there was any time for me to be scared, it is a good thing it's right before I was planning on seeing the doctor's anyway.

Gemma - ya a little disappointed, but I knew I was probably not that far along. I didn't think it was that far off - I was thinking about a week. It's good in a way because that means I found out I was PG at 3 weeks 4 days so thats extra time that I stopped smoking, drinking etc. I hope you get your scan date soon!! How much longer do you think you'll have to wait?

kmh - I actually didn't get to see anything. In Alberta they aren't really big on early ultrasounds and don't like doing them. Next time I go I'll get to see everything and also get a cd full of pictures in either normal view or 4d.

mae - spotting is normal, but if you need your mind put at ease then get the scan! It's better to be as worry free as possible.

Becky- Welcome and Congratulations :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"