Due end of may/beginning of June? UK/US

im not too bad today sick-wise.....although i have a new hate.....cornish pasties....even the thought of them makes me sick....

Welcome and congrats to the newcomers.

xxx

Glad to see everyones doing well except for sickness

(ooh now i could just eat a cornish pastie lol)

xxxxxxx

yuk....lol

still waiting for my scan date....seems like im waiting forever.

xxx

yuck corn pastie! :( I barely can eat something... My love at the moment is kiwi! OMG I eat 6 of them a day! And then I need to get a hold on myself!

My sickness is going okay now. Not feeling that good but its acceptable!

I talked with my DH and we're both want to clean up the baby room this weekend. I know its soon already But i just cant wait!

I already bought some clothes and a babygym hehe And a bottle warmer/heater hehehe
I jsut can't stop looking at ebay for new baby stuff lol

Lol Ebays way to tempting for baby stuff isnt it...i dernt look lol.

Kmh your 10 weeks already so it cant be long until you get your date hun....is it worth phoning them and reminding them you waiting ;)

who do i phone? the hospital or the midwife? might giv them a ring tomoro. thanx for the advice xxxxxxxxxxx

yuck corn pastie! :( I barely can eat something... My love at the moment is kiwi! OMG I eat 6 of them a day! And then I need to get a hold on myself!

My sickness is going okay now. Not feeling that good but its acceptable!

I talked with my DH and we're both want to clean up the baby room this weekend. I know its soon already But i just cant wait!

I already bought some clothes and a babygym hehe And a bottle warmer/heater hehehe
I jsut can't stop looking at ebay for new baby stuff lol

What you like........its great though that you are all excited about it....my Hubby said we can't buy anything or start doing anything like that until xmas!!! Think he is trying to be sensible.....but its just soooooooo hard to resist! :hugs:

How is everyone feeling at the moment? Any body got any crazy cravings yet? I don't appear to have anything......although i seem to have gone off things with funny textures such as marmalade and bananas! I've also gone off fresh vegetables which worries me, the only thing I will eat is frozen peas and sweetcorn! Should I be taking multi vitamins to replace the things I am lacking from the fresh stuff? Has anybody else gone off it or is it just me?
Hope you are all well.....:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

who do i phone? the hospital or the midwife? might giv them a ring tomoro. thanx for the advice xxxxxxxxxxx

Lol id phone both........let me know what happens hun xxxx

Gemma Lou i normally love all fruit and Veg...im a big fan of healthy eating.......not now tho, i cant face it and i cant stand the thought of it, i only want junk so i have been taking multi vitamins (but only the kind especially for pregnant women) xxxx

Has anybody else gone off it or is it just me?

Well I used to be addicted to coffee but i can't drink it anymore

and im terrifying for some things. I have an earinfection and I got antibiotics but it wassnt a good one so I got another one. I finished this one and I thought The infection would be gone. but since a day of 4 I just can smash my head agains the wall. And paracetamol would not work. Last night I had so much pain I took 2 paracetamol a time every 2 hours.... and still diddnt work...

aargg I don't know what to do anymore :( soo affraid that it will harm the wee one...

Today an appointment with the doctor again... but UGH :(:cry:

Sorry to hear you're suffering Jocelijne - hope the doctor can help with something new. There's nothing worse than being in pain on top of being sick already.
Gemma Lou - I'm exactly the same - it's horrible. I was eating so well up to the 6th week and since then I can't stand fruit and veg - i'm trying to force it down as much as i can but certainly not getting my 5 portions. Even the thought of it makes me feel sick... trying to do what i can, having the odd fresh orange juice and fruit smoothies (costing me a fortune!) but i'm relying on the pregnancy multivits for now...

im obsessed with fruit and veg at the mo :)

Guess what i got my scan date and my date for my consultant appt.

SOOOO happy now. Scan is on the 6th Nov at 12:00 and consultant is 10th nov

wooo hooo

I'm due 7th June so looks like most of you guys will be doing all the hardwork before its my turn hopefully :) i got my first midwife appointment 27th Nov which seems soooooo long away!! Good luck to everyone!!x

i'm due 26th may, and really worrying about everything so will be good to hear how you all our getting on xxx:hug:

ok so i am sure a few of you may have seen my thread , but anyway i had my scan yesterday , i thought i was 10 weeks but they could only find a sac with a 3mm fetul pole in which she said was about 7 weeks in age , i have to go back on the 30th oct to see again as they could not find a heart beat but she said that is not unusal at that stage, so either i am not as far along as i thought or the fetus stopped growing at 7 weeks. its horrid not knowing whats happening she said it is good there is no sign of a bleed and i did ov late ,but very hard not to think the worst.

hope you are all ok
x

i hope the 30th comes quickly for you becky - what an anxious time. still, hold on to what the midwife said - not unusual at that stage - from your other thread it did sound possible the dates were out xx

ladies, what on earth am i doing wrong?! can't for the life of me get my signature to work - it just comes up as a load of computer text. any advice?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->