Due end of may/beginning of June? UK/US

ladies, what on earth am i doing wrong?! can't for the life of me get my signature to work - it just comes up as a load of computer text. any advice?

On the website where you made the ticker was there 2 or 3 diffrent kinds of code?

If there was you need the BB code.....i think it starts with a [ instead of a <

hurrah - thanks Cariad! I think that worked!

Sararose we've got the same due date :)

Becky I thought I was around 9 or 10 weeks when I went for my scan and they put me at 7 weeks 2 days. I don't go for another scan til' Mid January for my 18 - 22 week scan!

ooh becky hope there is no problem at all.. sounds a little scary but what you said you ovulate late.. So maybe thats why its still a little small...

Feeling a little better the last 2 days.. not that sick anymore.. at least.. if I don't think about food!

Went to my GP last day because of my ear. And asked him about the antibiotics and paracetamol... I never may had to take that antibiotics, what makes me feel a little scared! And the amount of paracetamol i was taking was bad too (2 in a time) ugh...
I got ear drips again so I hope my infection will go away soon as im scared that the infection will harm my lil one.

I have the feeling my tummy is growing to fast to big lol. I really already have a bump! gosh!! :o starting a little to realize that im pregnant.

maybe your right ajarvis and my dates are just out fingers crossed.

jocelijne hope your feeling better soon and that the drops work.

and it hits me....last night severe sickness again....been sick all day today aswell...:( i just feel awful xx

Dr told me to burn lavender essential oil in a burner as its supposed to be a natural sickness easer. Bought some today so gonna give it a try.

I have gone totally mad for fruit and veg, am snacking on mushrooms and cheery tomatoes haha Gona right off sweet stuff.

Seem to be starting a craving for Orange Jelly, it HAS to be orange though and raisins, although not together :)

oh yeh, i got the fruit and veg thing with u hun. especially oranges, grapefruit and lemons....hmmmm and cherry toms are the best

sorry to hear you are under the weather kmh....hope you start to feel better soon!

Hi everyone....
How has your weekend been? Today has been a bit rubbish for me today, have just felt so tired, I've hardly moved all day and feel quite sick again. I'm going to try and force some vegetables down me today......I don't fancy it at all, but I am going to try!
Went to the chemist the other day for advice on multi-vitamins, she said that if I was ok in myself and not ill then I shouldn't need to take anything. I am going to check with the midwife on Tuesday though just to be sure!
I hope everyone is doing ok..........Any more scan dates coming up for anyone this week?

I'm tired too, and feeling so BLAH. Friday night I put my son to bed and just as I was finishing up his bed time lullabye I got some terrible nausea. Went and layed on the couch and didn' tmove again. Left all my company outside lol.

hey, im just realy hungry all the time but only for a few select foods. soooo tired aswell. seem to spend my weekends sleeping, catching up from the week at work. sorry to hear everyone is feeling rough. i sympathize completely :-(

hugs

xx

hello all! well i had a slightly eventful weekend. had cramps on friday night in bed, and then a few strong ones on the sat night too. combine that with the fact that when i woke up on sunday morning i didn't feel famished and sick as i usually do and i began to worry...

wasn't sure what to do and was sure it was prob nothing but i rang nhs direct for advice. they referred me to speak to my on-call GP, who told me to go to the local maternity ward at 8 that morning! (i thought they'd just tell me to rest up and have a cup of tea!) long and short of it, i had a quick scan, saw a teeny tiny heartbeat, and the doc said it all looked fine. i was quite relieved, and it was exciting yet surreal to see the heartbeat - OH was a bit overwhelmed! and it made me feel reassured about my local services - under an hour between the first phone call and having a scan!
obviously by the evening i was back to feeling ill again - silly me!

hope you're all doing ok, and not suffering too much wih the m/s - any of you who've been suffering starting to feel a bit better? i'm feeling a bit better in the morning but still not good in the late afternoon / evening.

xxx

Char,
Glad to hear everything is ok now, you must have been so worried.......

To all....I cannot believe how active my mind is at the moment, I swear I was awake all night just worrying about my scan.....its 3 weeks away yet but I was really worrying about it. I dreamt that they gave me a Dr who hadn't done scans before and didn't know where to look and all sorts, it was a nightmare!

I am going to the midwife today and she has said she will try and hear the heartbeat today but has told me it is probably too soon and not to worry if she doesn't find it.....easier said than done. :dohh: My hubs has told me that maybe I shouldn't get her to do it, but for the chance that I may hear it, I think it will be worth it! :muaha: Whats the earliest you've all heard the heartbeat if at all yet?

How has everyone been so far? My M/S seems to have spread out a bit more over the day now and I tend to feel worse at night time now. Touch wood I am still lucky enough not to have been physically sick and I feel really sorry for all of you out there who have been, it must be awful.

I hope you are all ok....:hugs:

I'm back from the midwife and it was too soon to hear the heartbeat, heard mine, but not little ones........roll on scan week!
Hope everyone is ok!

bummer, sorry Gemma Lou - not too long to go though!

I know....hopefully the next three weeks will fly by....not wanting to wish my life away, but I can't wait to get to the scan! How are you feeling now Char?

i know exactly how you feel Gemma Lou. scan is a week tomorrow and i swear time has almost stopped. i just want to know if everythings ok....(fingers crossed)
Really pray it is. Scan cant come quick enough.
Bought my first pair of mat jeans on weekend....too early i think but nothing else fits !!

xx

Fingers crossed it will come round quickly for you KMH2009! You'll have to post a copy of your scan pic on here! How is your sickness? Mine seems to be ok if I keep myself well topped up with food! Hope you are having a good week so far! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->