Due end of may/beginning of June? UK/US

hi gemma lou! feeling ok thanks - certainly better than i was last week. i just wish i could get my appetite back - eating is still a big struggle and i can't find anything i fancy. poor OH is being very patient! i see you're feeling sick :( sorry about that - is it beginning to improve at all yet? not long now until it hopefully should atleast ...

Hi char.....
Thanks for your reply! I have actually felt quite good today and yesterday.....but then good days make you worry that something is wrong! My poor body can't win!
Glad to hear you are feeling better than last week! How long until your scan now? x

no idea unfortunately, but i feel slightly less impatient about that now i've had the early one last weekend. my first midwife appt is on 4th nov so i'm hoping it will get booked quick after that! xx

of course, I remember you saying now about your early one. I just find it so strange not being able to see if everything is ok for so long. I know you have sickness and various body changes, but its still hard to imagine a little baby inside you..I just want to see it to be able to believe it. x

Hi ladies thought i would update you i have had my scan and baby is not growing and i started to bleed last night so its over for me.
good luck to you all and i hope you all have lovely bunndles of joy come may/june.

maybe i will see you in the new year.

so so sorry to hear that becky. My heart goes out to you. sending you lots of hugs xx

Becky I am so so sorry to hear that. I am thinking of you and sending you lots of hugs (not that it will change how you feel). Sorry Becky x

of course, I remember you saying now about your early one. I just find it so strange not being able to see if everything is ok for so long. I know you have sickness and various body changes, but its still hard to imagine a little baby inside you..I just want to see it to be able to believe it. x

well i have to say, i've seen it, and i still don't believe it!! maybe i will more so at 12 weeks when it should be a bit easier to decipher and will feel more real!

anyone have real sharp pains around your kidneys? its been like it for a few days now. going to gp this morning, might mention it then

xxx

sorry KMH I haven't.....but for the first time last night I was getting quite sharp pains in my lower stomach. Alot of people have mentioned those and I was worrying cos I hadn't had any! Hope all goes well at the GP!
x

How has everyone been this weekend? Hope you are all ok! I have noticed that the top of my stomach under my boobs has started to come out a bit more. My hubs has been away all last week and he said that was the change of the week that he spotted. Has anyone else got their little bumps starting yet?
How is morning sickness for you all at the mo? Mine seems to have died down again a bit but has been replaced by niggly headaches!
Hope you are all ok x

hi there, weekends been pretty good.my m/s has gone completely.feel quite well really.sorry to hear ur getting headaches, beats feeling sick tho i bet. im starting to get a small bump i think.its still realy podgy tho.

xxx

Wooo just noticed, only a week left til the big 12 week mark for meeeee.

Cant wait to start telling everyone

KMH, brilliant to hear that your morning sickness has left you in peace....and a bump too, bonus!
Classy Burd.......Only a week and 2 days for your scan! Bet you can't wait! It will be so good being able to tell people!

Have a good week everyone! x x

Hey ladies!

Not much change for me still sick at night. Yesterday I helped a friend move and I think I over did it as by the time I passed out at their place I was beyond done! I'm not use to having to take it easy lol. Although I am 11 weeks tomorrow. Wow time flies!

Gemma and KMH Hopefully you get your scans sooner than later and put your minds at ease - never mind getting to see the little one :)

Becy very sorry for your loss. :hugs:

Hi girls... sorry to hear about the m/s... mine are gone for a few days... still not confortable... Was worried for misca. because of all symptomes are gone.. but im still very tired. boobs still hurts... so nothing to worrie about.

Last weekend we went for a drive around. And we wanted to walk a little.. but ugh! i was sooo tired... never sleep in the car after a day... but this weekend i did! I was sooooo tired LOL

11th of nov I get my first scan. I got noticed that i had to pay for my scans if i want a picture. Okay thats good. So I can take as many as i want! LOL maybe 6 or so!? (yeah i have to send my family the scans too! since they are so far away)

Today I start working for a lil extra money. looked for baby rooms and i saw a wonderfull one already... can't wait to buy and make the baby room done!

ohh i get my first scan on 11th Nov too, good luck hun

helloooo, i think baba is digging into my ovary. either that or its just sore....2 days and counting til scan. how is everyone doing?
xxx

Am fine ta hun, got midwife this afternoon. Might ask her if she can try and listen for a heartbeat hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->