Due end of may/beginning of June? UK/US

Wooo got my midwife referral through this morning and the date for my first midwife meeting and my first scan woooo. It all seems so much more real now.
Got scan booked for nov 11th at 9:40 wooo

thats brill classyburd :D xxx

:wave::wave::wave::wave:

Morning ladies hope everyone is well....Its pouring with rain ere and i was awake mega early yet again lol and panicked coz my boobs werent feeling sore!!!!
Anyone got anything nice planned?? xxxxxxxxx

What fantastic news Classyburd! I bet you're really excited. I'm hoping now that my HCG levels have come through ok that the Dr is going to send my paperwork off to the hospital to get everything running! It must be so nice to have a scan date....I bet you are counting down the days!:cloud9:

Angel...........I'm sure everything will be fine.....I was the same the other morning when I woke up, I think it was Friday.....I was convinced something had gone wrong as they weren't hurting! Its funny how we all panic so easily isn't it! Roll on 3 month scans!:happydance:

News update....BRAS........I went for a fitting at Debenhams yesterday as they say its very important to make sure you are fitted correctly. I asked the lady her opinion on underwired bras.....she said that we don't need to worry about that until half way through at least! She said that as long as we are fitted correctly and the underwire in our bras is in the right place due to correct fittings then we are ok!

Hope this bit of info helps....i just thought I'd put it on as I only heard about it through a friend!:blush:

Hope everyone is ok today. Have a good sunday all!:hugs:

I've decided to add a little pic of my bump at week 6.......would love to see if anyone else has got a little bump already. It would be great to keep track of our bumps on here! Going to add it to the bump thread as well :hug:

Attachments

• week 6 b small.jpg
    week 6 b small.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 9
I am due June 11, but will be giving birth at the end of May (it will be a three week early section)

wow........without sounding rude or nosey....how do you know that so soon? What is the reason that you have to have an early section? I hope all is ok! Congratulations to you!

I lost this thread!! I couldn't find it at all lol. Just got caught up on all the posts :) Great idea on the list. It's awesome that there's a great bunch of us. What do you ladies think about also posting our "due dates"?

Nice little bump Gemma :)

I'm going to get OH to take another pic and I'll post it later. I have a 6 or 7 week one, but there's no bump :p

So I thought I'd also update on me too lol

I finally got my bloodwork done on Saturday - only 5 vials :) also had a urine analysis, and an EKG. Nurses love taking my blood I have great veins :p

I have my Ultrasound booked for October 9th at 2:10 to see exactly how far along I am. I'm absolutely thrilled that I don't know or I wouldn't get a scan until 20 weeks!

Otherwise I am feeling nauseous now so starting to have some pregnancy symptoms, and food aversions - the thought of eating meat just makes me sick!

How is everyone else doing?

hello eveyone ca I join too? Think im due beginning of June x

Hi Mrs Holmes, and Destiny!

Here's my pics one from when I was either 6 or 7 weeks, and then one this morning at either 8 or 9 weeks.

Attachments

• bellyweek6or7.jpg
    bellyweek6or7.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 8
  • bellyweek8or9.jpg
    bellyweek8or9.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 8
Hiya girls im due 25 may 2008 in my 4th pregnancy i have 2 living children 1 angel and 7wks 1 day with baby number 4 hope to hear lots about u all and our bumps CONGRATS to all :hug:

Hiya girls im due 25 may 2008 in my 4th pregnancy i have 2 living children 1 angel and 7wks 1 day with baby number 4 hope to hear lots about u all and our bumps CONGRATS to all :hug:

Congratulations to you!
Keep us posted with how you are getting on!:hugs:

My first experience of true morning sickness......

Well, I woke up this morning and I have never felt like I felt before. At first I felt a little queezy, got up, had my shower and started to feel worse and worse. I couldn't eat, I couldn't drink, all I could do was lye still! It was awful.

I managed to drive to work with a bowl on my lap.....got to work, and sat with my head on my desk for an hour! I could not move......anyway, I was lucky, about 15 minutes before the children were due in (I am a teacher!), it started to wear off....so I quickly had some cereal and had a drink......and then I started to feel better!

I have never known anything like it!

I have some ginger scones out ready for breakfast in the morning......which of course I will probably eat at school!

How are you all doing? Has anyone else experienced the same?:dohh:

:hugs:

all I have eaten is taost feeling sick as a dog, but I fancied sausages for tea so thats what im having!

just been to the gp, he has booked me in with midwife 30th octoberit seems ages away!

my sickness started at 12.40am this morning!!!! horrid lol xxxxxx

all I have eaten is taost feeling sick as a dog, but I fancied sausages for tea so thats what im having!

just been to the gp, he has booked me in with midwife 30th octoberit seems ages away!

Thats brilliant news about the midwife! It will be here before you know it!

Hope you feel ok soon :hugs:

my sickness started at 12.40am this morning!!!! horrid lol xxxxxx

Poor you, have you actually been sick with it yet? I had honestly never felt anything like it this morning. I was all tearful with it too. I was being observed today by the headteacher so I had to really try and pull myself together. I have got everything set up tonight ready for tomorrow morning just incase I feel the same!

How are you feeling now as the day has gone on?:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->