Due end of may/beginning of June? UK/US

Hi everyone...im due on the 8th June (ish) with what will be my 4th baby, I didn't have the Internet with the others and im already finding out how fantastic it is to be able to chat to other people in early pregnancy.......i haven't told anyone yet except DH because i know my family's reaction will be just be 'what again'
Its nice to be amongst people who like talking about there pregnancies xxxxxx

Thanks Gemma!

Last time I had sickness like that - didn't throw up though - was very ill usually starting mid afternoon and lasting right through until I fell asleep at night. I just started feeling queasy the other day but nothing like last time. So close to the 2nd trimester I hope it just stays as a nauseous feeling!

I hope it doesn't last too long for you!

Hi and congratulations to everyone!!!

Can I join too? I am due around 20th May (around 2 weeks after my birthday) :happydance:

This is such a great Forum and thread, I am happy to hear I am not the only 'worrier' and also that I am not crazy for needing to go to 'pregnancy testing anonomous' haha (I think I must have done about 12 tests in all).

I have really irregular periods so when I went to my first midwives appointment I thought I was around 9 weeks, but they did an early scan (in my profile pic) and put me at 6 weeks 5 days. It was amazing to see such a little bean with a clear heart beat - amazing!!!

I am now 7 weeks and 6 days :cloud9:

I have my 'real echo' on the 28th Oct (cant wait!!!!).

My symptoms so far:
- Nausea (I am just not interested in food at all, which is not like me)
- Tender boobs
- Tired and going to bed around 9:30
- Twinges in my abdomin now and then
- Constantly thirsty
- Sore lower back sometimes

Please to meet you all and looking forward to keeping in contact through the next coming months :hug:

morning ladies! i've been away from the email for a few days and i have to say i've been missing the contact and hearing how you're all getting along! i think i forget to be excited when i'm on my own in my bubble - it's so nice to hear how you're all doing! i finally have my doctors appointment tomorrow morning - can wait to 'make it official'!
lovely to see some bump pics up here too - can't wait to have something to show for this other than tender boobs! i'm already out of underwired bras - was just finding them too uncomfortable.
no morning sickness for me yet - this seems to be my next thing to worry about - when will it start and how bad will it be?! (i'm a hopeless case, i know!)
can anyone advise me on how to put on a pregnancy ticker? i'm a bit of a computer dunce... Cxx

can anyone advise me on how to put on a pregnancy ticker? i'm a bit of a computer dunce... Cxx

Hi hun,
Just click on 'User CP' near the top of the page, then look down the list to Edit Signature, click that and then add your sig xxxxxxxx

and if you want a ticker from a specific site just click on one of the ones you like in someone elses signature and it will take you right there.

nice to see some new members here. congrats to you all.
I've got my first midwife appt tomorrow, bit nervous about it. don't really know what to expect.

i'm so fed up of being sick now....can't seem to eep anything down. Had to have a scan to see if it was a multiple pregnancy as i'm sick....its not. Just one small bean sized baby :happydance:

Good luck for you midwife appointment! Let us know what happens, then we will all know what to expect!
Sorry to hear you are being really sick! I have been suffering from morning sickness and nausea throughout the day, but touch wood I haven't been physically sick with it. Feel sorry for all those mums to be who are being poorly!
How many weeks are you now?
Wishing you all the best for tomorrow!

Just wondering if anyone else has put on weight quickly...without changing any of their diet and exercise routines.

My hope is that between the fast weight gain and the high hcg's that there are two little peanuts in there making my belly bigger faster! I'll be happy with one though...I'll just need to start walking more. :rofl:

woke up this morning and im spotting slightly. im 8 n a half weeks pregnant. im scared

still the same, cramping aswell. Got midwife this afternoon....i hope everythings ok

Will keep fingers and everything crossed for you hun.....i know that some spotting and all kinds of cramps can be perfectly normal so i really hope its nothing to worry about.....let us know how you get on wont you xxxxxxxx

Hey KMH last weekend - basically same time as you week wise - I spotted fri, sat and some of sat with mild cramping and then all gone sun afternoon back to normal on monday. Wishing you all the best!

thanks for the support. spotting and cramping have stopped. Went to midwife and everything went fine. Back to being sick (which i guess is a good thing). My next appt isnt until the 11th November.
Should have my scan before that though.

xxx

Aww hun im so glad everything went ok xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back