Due Feb 17th

Temp rise this a.m so with a positive opk and a temp rise at least I am 90% sure I actually ovulated. We dtd every other day since sun. Hopefully will get some morning action in tom then have a break lol. I'm always worried to dtd during the 2ww incase anything gets dislodged all though I know this is crazy lol!

Excellent is fab to know rather than guess. Ill opk later. After this month I will take a break as were not in a good place this end. I'm having cbt for my dad's death and were both having health anxiety which is not what i want i want a stress free pregnancy as much as possible.

:( sorry you are having such a rubbish time. Hopefully this month is it for you :)

Thanks ally it's a roller coaster of emotions. Some days im sure to keep trying others I'm not. My oh says the sooner they are here the longer we get with them which totally makes sense to me so why not now.

My opk was even stronger yesterday and today borderline so I reckon I od yesterday fir sure.

Any symptoms yet?
I've had such a painful ov really swollen and weirdly itching along my lower abs like where egg would be been really itchy. Maybe something to do with swelling inside. Lots of pain today on right side which is unusual for me.

Hi Ebanna

It took me a long time to come to terms with my dad. I found throwing myself into running really helped, I even ran a marathon! Focussing on something else helped the days pass quicker and as they do it hurts a little less.
Symptom wise huge snot like cm this a.m ( way too much info sorry) I also seem to be very sensitive to smells surely this is all in my head as only 3dpo! I also had a really painful left nipple this a.m ha ha very random :/

Thanks ally yeah I've been knitting I'd not done it before till Jan I saw an avert and just bought the mags and now I'm knitting all the ime. It does help a lot. Planning on knitting a whole blanket and hot water bottle cover ect baby bits. It does keep my mind occupied.
Saw my 11 month old niece today which was lovely and made me realise it can only be good having another baby.
I've had the same cm. Not much else to report as yet!

Painful left boob seems to have calmed down. Still having snotty cm (sorry) and everything seems to smell really strong to me. I'm only 4dpo so I don't think it could be any symptons.

Come down with a rotten cold all snotty and sneezy. Will be an early night. Slight pain on right side and still feeling of ov on left. Nothing else to report. Wish I didn't have such a long luteal phase !

When are you due on again Ebanna? Omg it is just dragging, I'm still 3dpo same as this a.m lol

Interestingly I discovered this month by temping I didn't ovulate till 2 whole days after positive opk kit. Luckily we dtd on that day and a day after but previously we have just dtd the day of positive opk and day after.

That is interesting. Wish I could temp. We only dtd two days before mine so may not have met egg. I'm ill with rotten cold and my boy has croup. I'm 3dpo due 20th. Long.

It's so long isn't it lol. Wish I was one of these people that fell by accident! I also have quite a short leutel phase I have counted only 10 days. How long is yours?

Mines 15-16 days! Two week two day wait more like. I think I read before luteal phase has to be at least 7 for egg to implant so that's good.

4 dpo for me today. I was so ill yesterday temp was 39.5 back was agony feeling a lot better today. Had a gush of watery cm after bath was strange but maybe water got up there and stayed there longer than normal or something lol. Was weird. Still getting pain like when I ovulate does make me wonder if egg was attacked and maybe on its way to settle. Never know. Some yellow cm too but had that last month so not a sign. It is dragging though. I got another 12 days! But I might test before maybe around 16th depending on how I feel

Ohh I had that watery gush with no 1 when I was expecting! Lots of tummy pain today and weirdly feeling a bit nauseas at the thought of food. Left boob still tender. I feel a bit more positive this month I still have 6 days to wait.

I forgot to add I have an ulcer in mouth past three days weird place behind wisdom tooth but not near it for it to be damage. And now today another ulcer appeared on tonsil glads all swollen and sore on that side.
I did have the watery gush with my boy bit I thought when I was further along like we'll pregnant so not sure what that was. Had to change underwear.
Wish I only had six days to wait! Fingers crossed for you.

I had it in the 2 we so fingers and toes crossed for you! Ulcers sound weird could that be stress? 6 dpo tom at least I am busy now till weekend stop me counting the seconds!

Yes I have been the most stressed in my life so must be. Back to sparse creamy cm. Trying not to pay attention to anything to much as I get carried away. Had another dream last night I had a baby girl.

:( sorry you are having such a tough time :( I reckon I am out this month 6dpo and everything just feels the same.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->