Due Feb 17th

Mine's gone too. I can't temp as I work night's and it has to be same time everyday doesn't it. We're going to dtd every other day this month and see what happens. If I'm not by June ill start using opks as I get a good indication from cm and pain anyway.
I had a wonderful dream about giving birth the other day. I was all on my own calm as anything and pushed baby out.Felt lovely. Hope that's a sign my next will be better lol.
How are you both?

I'm feeling really low about it at the mo like it will never happen :(

Aww hun don't feel like that it will happen. The key really is to try but not think about it everyday. I did it so much for so long and the month I chilled out I got pregnant and then again the second time remembered I had to chill out even though you are so desperate for it you know it will happen when it happens and get on with life and it happens. Average is a year they say. I know it's easier said than done. I have endometriosis and they never thought I'd conceive my boy but I did and I will again.

Ally try to stay positive! I know it's tough though. I work in a clinic and I see babies and kids all the time. 3 of my friends are newly pregnant. Another just gave birth a few days ago. Another friend is due next month. I started to feel stressed again knowing that we are going to start this upcoming week again so I feel pressure, especially since my SO has baby fever too (he was talking about how he wonders what our kids will look like yesterday). I felt bad that I was putting pressure on him, but he is unknowingly putting pressure on me too.

But today I feel more relaxed, we're trying to make it fun so we won't put pressure on each other. Easier said than done I know! But I'm trying not to think about it TOO MUCH.

I should be ovulating some time this week, and we will be DTD every other day too starting tomorrow or Monday. But if I test positive for ov we might DTD a bit more and the next day. When do you guys stop trying after ov?

I'm going to start my ov testing tomorrow. Hope all is well with you two and good luck!

Hi
Well temping seems to be going o.k at the mo. I think I will start my ovulation tests today. My ap is telling me I would have ovulated the day my period stopped I think this is only because of my stupid 23 day cycle.
Just a little disheartened that all my friends fell for their second first time and that wasn't even trying! Ah well I expect it will happen when it happens.
Hope you ladies are doing o.k. when did you say you were due again? I'm 14th march.

LG as I have a child now I can relate to you both. I think it's more pressure for first time because you want it so bad have no idea what they will be like ect. Just know it will happen. Enjoy trying and being together just two of you as once you have baby your life really isn't the same in any single way. Make it fun. When it comes to trying for second it's not as fun. We were going to dtd this morning as sperm count is higher in morning but our ds beat us to it waking up super early so none today lol.

Ally and LG -
My oh has been reading up a bit says the guy needs as much fresh sperm as possible as old sperm damages fresh sperm and conception less likely to happen. It does suggest every day. So we're going to do it every morning until I'm sure I've ovulated which wasn't so clear last month so will try the opks starting tomorrow. It said men should take folic acid too. So he's going to. There's a percentage online hardly any get pregnant first month average is a year even then may take longer. Depending on age and such. I know someone who got pregnant first month both times. I know others who've taken years. In uk as I'm under 35 if it takes over a year they will look into what's happening and can offer help going on waiting list ect. I'm quite confident ill get pregnant one way or the other. If it comes to it. So don't stress. Enjoy baby number one or time as a couple. Baby will soon be growing.

Ps had a dream I had twins last night. Boy and girl. Magical.

Pps ally have you seen anyone about your short cycles or looked it up. You could probably get progesterone to take to help your literal phase be longer as a short one is giving the egg less time to implant.

I'm due af 20th March. Ages yet

Short cycles are down to pregnecare I think/ hope.
Gosh I remember trying for ds felt like it would take forever lol. It was such a strange time not knowing what was next. Such an exciting time for you lg :)
We have managed one morning dtd so far but poor hubby has to leave the house at the crack of sparrows he is pretty much out of morning action except weekends.

We dtd last night was meant to this morning but my oh having bad asthma so will try later.
How long were your cycles before pregnacare?
Just relaxing about it now. I hope I still feel like it in two week wait. I've bought some clear blue digitals and I don't want them to say not pregnant so I won't be testing now until I'm late or sure. After last month I think I'll have no idea. I won't be trying in may as we're going away early June we will try when we are there.
I do find I'm more relaxed in this trying part. Here's to keeping calm in tww!

My cycles were 27/28 days before pregnecare. I took them the whole time with ds and nothing happened like that.
We are going for every other day I think we did it too much last month, it became a bit of a chore.

Positive opk today, Lots of ewcm. Only managed to dtd a couple of days ago :/ saying that we dtd everyday last month and it made no difference!

Hopefully your cycle goes back to normal. The pregnacare definitely messed me up when I took it last.
We dtd this morning first thing. I've not had a positive opk yet but I've had ewcm and lots of pain. Will test in a min been out so wasn't able to.
Are either of you buying stuff for new one to be or will you wait? I wasn't but just got a real bargain one of those little chairs they can sit in from 3 months. Usually £35 got it for £4.50. Brand new.
Ally once is enough we all know that. Are you dtd tonight aswell as that will be two shots at egg.
I have read sperm lives for 5 days and up to 7 so even the minimum of five will be waiting for egg so two days before is plenty.

This may be too much info but how long do u guys stay flat after dtd (to keep the icky stuff in) I tried going to sleep after and gave myself a urine infection :/

That's a good point hun basically I'm going for a few tips to try for a girl I have no problem if it turns out to be a boy but worth a try I want another boy eventually anyway. So we're only doing missionary position and because I have a backwards womb we put a pillow under my bum so I'm higher up. Then I lay there for 10 mins as the stuff goes more liquid and should have found its place by then. Definitely always pee after sex as I've gotten urine infections same way. So I always pee now.
So basically advice for you would be keep hips elevated for 10_15mins after. I use a pillow some use the wall and rest their legs against it. Just watch out for spillage lol.

Day 3 of ewcm for me no positive opk yet

Same as us. I elevated hips last time but haven't been bothering so much this time. Day 2 of positive opk and horrible tummy ache :/

Day 4 ewcm hoping for a pos opk soon I've had lots of pain and signs of ovulation but according to that I haven't. Only testing once a day around 2pm. So could have missed it I suppose. Will keep trying.
Hope you feel better with tummy ache.
We dtd last night again. According to the chart things women normally ovulate 15 days before they have their period. Obviously everyone is different so maybe I'll get a position opk tomorrow if that's right. I have no idea what my body's up to.

Woohoo! Got my first ever positive opk. I'm just happy my body is working. Had some pain so I tested and this beauty came up. Hope this will work and show you. At least I know I have a chance now.

Attachments

• 1457020989173-1252723468.jpg
    1457020989173-1252723468.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 5
Yippee! I know how exciting it is just to get a positive opk, your'e right so reasurring to know your body is working as it should. I have had two days of positive opk now but no temp shift yet. Hoping to ambush hubby tonight !

Yeah it feels good to know at least that's all working. We can't dtd now. ill still check tomorrow if I'm still +ive. Maybe one will reach the egg from yesterday you never know. See what happens. Fingers crossed for you

I think this is the fourth month for us, fingers crossed it is the month! We ovulated on pretty much the same day how weird! My luetel phase is normally 13 days.

Yeah it is weird lol. Fingers crossed. I'm not due till the 20th now wonder if ill be early or on time. 16 days my literal phase will be then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->