Due Feb 17th

I spoke to my friend this a.m another case of falling straight away, your body defo knows when you are stressed it's so hard to relax though! I'm due 12th march now how about you lg? Fingers and toes crossed for you ebanna

I was doing the housework and was getting strong cramps. Thought it was coming and hasn't. It's frustrating. Will update you as soon as the bitch is here. It's definitely stress related as negs and recent loss of my dad only buried him the 1st Feb so it has to be related causing me to be late.

Fingers crossed for you ebanna. It could be your month still :)

It's 3:20am and now 3 days late. I'm going with I've been late before. I don't feel pregnant. We bd last night to make af arrive which usually helps so well see. Going to buy some frers. I did have a whole week of ewcm. So I may have ovulated late. Not that it means we caught it we bd four times. I have a huge sore spot on side of nose. Hormones I suspect.

Hi ladies, hope all is well! Of course, nothing new here with me, just sitting on the sidelines waiting for the next cycle :coffee:

Thanks lg I'm feeling actually a bit ill with a headache and I'm hot and sweaty. I'm so confused. This is going to be one painful af when it comes. I only take folic acid I find the multivitamins make me feel ill I think it's the iron. I wouldn't recommend pregnacare as they messed up my cycle and a lot of of other women's. Hope you are both feeling good at least you know and can be onto next cycle. Can believe mines playing me up like this so typical. Trying to relax and let it happen but it's just not coming yet. She will show sooner or later.

Ebanna thanks for the warning about pregnacare, I was actually curious about it but I'm going to stay away from it. You're 3 days late? Fingers crossed for you! :bfp: Just relax you'll find out something soon enough. Keep us updated!

I spoke to my friend this a.m another case of falling straight away, your body defo knows when you are stressed it's so hard to relax though! I'm due 12th march now how about you lg? Fingers and toes crossed for you ebanna

Ally I'm pretty irregular but I'm supposed to be due around March 17 now! I got this Ovia app in January and it actually predicted the correct start date compared to this other app I've been using for months and has always gotten my AF start date wrong :wacko:

Anyways with my brown discharge scare it's making me want to take care of myself more (eat better, be more active, rest) so that's where I'm at right now.

Any plans for the weekend ladies? I have a nephew's bday party to go to tomorrow, he's going to be 3

Af arrived finally. 3 days late. Glad it wasn't too much more. Had a little cry as my body confused me a lot this month but I knew deep down I wasn't and focused on that so af would come. On to next month! Ill be due 20th March! Great.

Ill be working tonight which ill be fun with af from hell. And my little boy has chicken pox they have sprouted fast this morning. Hope you both have a good weekend.

Ah well at least we all have each other next month :) I have horrible Af as well ebanna loads of pain and cramping :( just adds insult to injury!

Yes I have awful periods heavy and so painful I take codeine and feel sick the whole time. They used to be worse before my ds so I am grateful for that.

March is a nice fresh month. I got pregnant in March with my first mmc. Do either of you mind in particular which month your newbie will be due? I'd like to avoid the end of year months I don't know why I'd rather a spring or summer baby. But ill still try and get what I'm given lol

My periods are terrible too. The day I started during work this past week sucked because I switched purses and my pain meds were in my purse at home! :dohh:

As for month I prefer, I have no preference, just want one ASAP I guess lol

Oh no LG I've done that before. Hope you didn't suffer too much.

I think my preference is an OCD thing. In my head I would like it spread out nicely in the year not too close to Xmas. But then again I looked at if I come on on time I will be due Xmas day so that I thought was pretty exciting lol.

I like sept, Oct, Nov, Jan, feb babe as I don't want a child who is the youngest in the year like I was. However saying this right now what will happen will happen and beggars can't be choosers.

Yeah I'm sure I wouldn't care anyway just my crazy mind lol. I'm an August baby was a young one too. Are you leaning towards a particular sex? I knew I was having a boy as soon as I found out I was pregnant. I'd love either I'm not fussed but would like to know what a baby girl would look like if I made one and how she'd be.

I would like another boy. We are going to give it a break after this one till ds1 goes to school then if it happens and we end up with three so be it :)

Same here we would like our first to be a boy, but of course if it is a girl we would also be happy.

My Mom said when she was pregnant with me she had morning sickness, but when she was pregnant with my brother she didn't. Did you two have morning sickness with your boys?

And were you two actively TTC or did it just happen?

In an ideal world I'd love two of each. But ill be happy with what I get totally. In love with my little boy more every day.
I had awful morning sickness with my boy. My mums had two boys and me she wasn't really sick just normal nauseous for me and Bro and third Bro she was fine. I hoped I'd be like her but I can't even take the pill I end up throwing guts up every ten mins and had it when pregnant so needed the tabs which cut me down to about 3 times a day. I am willing to do it all again though it's worth it. We were trying mid 2011 and I fell March 2012 about 10 months of trying properly. But then I had mmc so it took 3 months after that.

It happened for us pretty quickly we were trying with opk and bbt though.
I had no sickness at all. My mum had two girls and she didn't have any either

Hey ladies! How are you doing? Hope all is well on your end.

I had awful morning sickness with my boy. My mums had two boys and me she wasn't really sick just normal nauseous for me and Bro and third Bro she was fine. I hoped I'd be like her but I can't even take the pill I end up throwing guts up every ten mins and had it when pregnant so needed the tabs which cut me down to about 3 times a day. I am willing to do it all again though it's worth it.

That's awesome :) I can't wait to have my 1st baby. So you had morning sickness Ebanna I hope I don't get anything too bad

It happened for us pretty quickly we were trying with opk and bbt though.
I had no sickness at all. My mum had two girls and she didn't have any either

Nice Ally so no morning sickness, maybe you got that from your Mom.

So no new updates here but just taking my multivitamins, exercising, and getting ready for next week when I will supposedly be fertile. I'll probably start testing on CD10 like I did last month, which would be this upcoming Saturday.

What about you guys? We have different due dates now :wacko:

According to my ap I am going to ovulate on Monday the due March 14th. Think we may just bd every other day this month as we did everyday last month and it nearly killed us ha ha.

I have no idea when ill ovulate. Going to just dtd every other day and ill see if the opks show anything when they are meant to. I'm going for a casually trying few months as I'd rather not be till after June as we are away for the week for a tot's holiday and I'd like to not be throwing up and bedridden that week so ill leave it to see what happens. Don't want to not try at all. Need to remember to take my folic acid not been doing it.
I'll be due 20 th March if I'm on time!

So I am having a go at temping this month. It is so hard to remember as soon as you wake up!
Witch has gone so onto the next phase!
How are u guys?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"