Due Feb 17th

Ooh see spotting isn't af you are still in with a chance! It's not all down to you hubby needs to take care of himself and the swimmers too. For instance if you drink a lot of coffee like 4 cups a day you are 26% less likely to conceive and if you are stressed you knock it down by 12%. You got to be positive that it will happen. One of these months will be your month. Know that and it will happen. Whilst trying you relax spend time as a three enjoy it soon there will be four of you. It will all come together. I highly recommend missionary with you with a pillow folded in half under your bum to lift you up during. Then once deed is done lay there in that position for ten mins. After that have a wee and a clean up and chill.

So if bubby drinks 8 cups this prob is not helping?? I have demanded he cuts it out as of today!

https://www.sofeminine.co.uk/conception/how-to-get-pregnant-fast-d46264.html

Read this article. Everything with a pinch of salt and all that but common sense too. It's not normal to fall preg quick. If it was we wouldn't all be here month after month lol. I'm thinking my ad going to come early been feeling dry like I usually do.

Oh no :( that's so annoying I was hoping it would be one of us. I'm interested to see what my temp is tom a.m

I'm so different to last month it's driving me nuts. I can't test either as I only have clear blue digis and they aren't sensitive enough. My boobs are so sore. I'm moody. I'm not usually moody. I feel hot and tender in abdomen. I'm due Sunday 11dpo today. Anymore on your spotting? How was temp?

Hi. Temp plumeted this a.m and sure as there was AF. Never mind on to next month! Hope you get your bfp this month not long to test now!!

Sorry to hear that but keep positive and know it will happen soon. I've had on off feeling of dryness which I usually get. Just don't know whether to crack out a cb digi ill be 12dpo tomorrow. I'll see how I go been trying to hold out and really didn't want to see the words not pregnant but my cheapie won't be here on time I don't think. Maybe I'll pee in pot and leave it on side and test when I get my cheapies lol says they won't be here till Monday hope that's wrong!

I hate the not pregnant test :( it's hard when all u have is an expensive test! I was holding out for mine but I had a big pile of cheapies.

My cheapies came and I've done two and bfns. I'll do another Friday morning ill be 14dpo and I have work so I'd like to know for sure. Then ill just wait for af to arrive. I won't be trying for the next few months but ill keep on here see how you get on.

Hmm those internet cheapies are known for being wrong. When are you actually due?

I'm due on Sunday so it's 4 days early for me today. When I got pregnant both times before I used cheapies and they worked but didn't test until day i was due. I'll teSt in morning as both wees were after lots of drink. Then ill try Friday as ill have work.

Still quite early then. Not long to wait now, fingers crossed.

Neg this am. Pretty sure I'm not by how I feel aswell. Will use these months to get some extra work in and be more prepared for trying.

Not long to wait now! I worked out if we get pregnant now it will be a Christmas baby, not sure this is a good thing.

Yes i worked that out too another reason I won't be trying. I've heard so many people say they hate their Xmas birthdays wait all year for both at same time.

Started spotting Brown. Not usual for me but had it before 2 days early so will start this way. Normal at pains and books less sore. Just want it here full on need the release of hormones!

I got to that stage too just get on with it so I can try again lol.

Hi ladies, well guess what I got a positive this past Friday! I took the Clearblue this past Friday (yesterday, day after AF was due) and it said "Pregnant". I was also using cheapies since this past Sunday, and got my first faint positive on Tuesday (CD27, ~12DPO). I'm happy, but a little cautious because the line isn't getting much darker.. but maybe I'm thinking about it too much.

So my doctor wants me to take the blood test a week after my missed AF, so I'll take it sometime after Thursday. And if that's positive, she will put in my referral to see an OBGYN.

In the meantime I might finish my cheapies... or not. If it doesn't get darker I think I might stress myself out.

So are you guys trying next cycle? Well regardless I will be checking in with you both! I found that I was on this site too much and needed a break, it can get kinda addicting reading what everyone is going through to figure out if you're going through the same thing or not :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->