• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Due in July 2012- The Babies

Can't wait Steph! I'm thinking about you! How are things going?

I must have beastly breast milk too because at our 2 wk appointment we found that matthew had gained a pound in 7 days!

Beastly milk here too!!! Little critter is up to 6lbs, 9.9oz!!

I have to go see my OB tomorrow as my lochia has restarted after stopping at about 12-13 days post c-section. I am once again having bright red bleeding with gushes when I go to the bathroom. I'm really hoping that is is just cause I have been doing too much.

I hope it stops soon Ellen! Mine is starting to slow and I'm hoping it finishes soon. My episiotomy is so sore. Did anyone else have an episiotomy? How long till you weren't in lots of pain anymore?

In other news- my milk is in!!!! So happy :)

Bug... Let me know what they say... This happened to me too!

Angie I had a very small episiotomy and the pain wasn't bad at all right after then I started getting really uncomfortable at a week to right under two weeks, as if it was healing. It really hurt to sit and almost felt bruised from the inside and heavy. I dunno but it feels all Better now. Still get the odd twinge down there.

I had an episiotomy too. Took regular painkillers for the first 10 days then gradually weaned off. Still occasionally sore but doesn't hurt if you know what I mean? Feel more sore if I try to wear jeans or anything tighter for more than about 4 hrs.

here I am ladies! My lo came at 252am EST on the 17th! Ill post more later :thumbup:

Congrats frisbee!!!

KTS- my ob felt my uterus and it was nice and small. He says it is nothing to worry about, likely just from me overdoing it. He did say that if I develop a fever or abdo pain to get checked out again but otherwise just take it easy for a few days.

Yay frisbee!!! Congrats :)

Those with boys: have you experienced the pee fountain yet? Where he pees in the air kid diaper change? Ben pee all over himself last night and while it was funny, it wasn't great to clean up. What are you doing when you change their diaper? My DH and I were thinking of leaving a wipe over his wee wee while we adjust the new diaper

I'm trying to use elimination communication so I always hold him over a bucket as soon as I remove his nappy, and he (almost) always pees straight away into the bucket.

Angieloo we get the new nappy ready first and always place it over his willy first, other people have said to always have a muslin at hand!

Just need to have a little brag, this is the third day of me surviving with all three kids by myself and today I managed to take them to the local model railway village (it's only small and we have a season ticket and it was for only like an hour and a half) BUT I did it and the kids had a great time AND more importantly tired themselves out!!!:smug:

We leave out a wipe a the previous change so that it is pretty dry then cover with that

Iain hit the wall with his poop yesterday!!! Never thought baby poop would be so funny!!!

I cant believe these babies are finally here! Im actually shocked mine came when she did! I did NOT expect for my water to break, thank goodness Dh and I were napping before it did :haha: we didnt know we were in for a long night!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->