Due in June 2023 Facebook group!

laura2lyn4

Grayson's momma
Reaction score
Got our bfp on October 1st!!
I just made a Facebook group for any naturally minded mamas expecting in June or close to it!
If you would like to join or invite a friend, please do!!
Baby dust to all!!!

39949F07-F2F6-453A-B62E-9712624E4F64.png

Congratulations! I would personally prefer to have a group on BnB because I'd like to keep my pregnancy private and being on FB is too risky even if a group is a private, u know what I mean. Too many friends I know on FB and my husband doesn't want anybody to know that I'm pregnant until I give birth. Long story. This would be our 5th and last baby and my husband has his own business so he already knows what his business partners are going to say. Hmmm.

Got our bfp on October 1st!!
I just made a Facebook group for any naturally minded mamas expecting in June or close to it!
If you would like to join or invite a friend, please do!!
Baby dust to all!!!

View attachment 1111748
If you don't mind me asking. Are you 24 years old now? And you have a kid born in 2015? Wow!! You're a very young mom! Your boy is 7 years old, so you were 17 when u became a mom?

If you don't mind me asking. Are you 24 years old now? And you have a kid born in 2015? Wow!! You're a very young mom! Your boy is 7 years old, so you were 17 when u became a mom?

I was 17 when I had my first born :shrug: she nearly 18 now and thriving and at college doing pediatric nurse. Xx

I was 17 when I had my first born :shrug: she nearly 18 now and thriving and at college doing pediatric nurse. Xx

That's amazing hun. I asked @laura2lyn4 because I was honestly amazed! In a good way! I love being a Mom and I would totally have become a young(er) Mom if I met the right guy earlier and I felt ready. I'm Asian and the usual Asian mentality is all about going to university, getting a degree and working and having some form of career before getting married and having kids. I got married at 23 but became a mom at 28 only, because my husband was also pursuing his further education and I relocated to Germany so I had to learn a new language and wanted to integrate into the country first. I do love being a Mom and I wish I took the plunge to have kids even earlier, but I was too scared! That's why I'm always amazed at all the young moms I meet on BnB. You ladies rock!

That's amazing hun. I asked @laura2lyn4 because I was honestly amazed! In a good way! I love being a Mom and I would totally have become a young(er) Mom if I met the right guy earlier and I felt ready. I'm Asian and the usual Asian mentality is all about going to university, getting a degree and working and having some form of career before getting married and having kids. I got married at 23 but became a mom at 28 only, because my husband was also pursuing his further education and I relocated to Germany so I had to learn a new language and wanted to integrate into the country first. I do love being a Mom and I wish I took the plunge to have kids even earlier, but I was too scared! That's why I'm always amazed at all the young moms I meet on BnB. You ladies rock!

No I totally get that if I'm honest I wish I had just waited but (I'm not with her dad he left when she was 5 months) we caught (so to speak) I was on the pill, but at 15 I got told I would find it hard to have children that I have pcos but I was on the pill to help my periods, I wanted to be a vet nurse but that didn't happen as I had her so young and don't get me wrong have lived every minute, and I wouldn't change her for anything at all, my oh I'm with now is the father to my other kids and didn't meet him until she was 5 or 6 so was single for about 5 years it was tough being young getting judged also, I so respect other cultures of how they live there life how things are done ect xx

No I totally get that if I'm honest I wish I had just waited but (I'm not with her dad he left when she was 5 months) we caught (so to speak) I was on the pill, but at 15 I got told I would find it hard to have children that I have pcos but I was on the pill to help my periods, I wanted to be a vet nurse but that didn't happen as I had her so young and don't get me wrong have lived every minute, and I wouldn't change her for anything at all, my oh I'm with now is the father to my other kids and didn't meet him until she was 5 or 6 so was single for about 5 years it was tough being young getting judged also, I so respect other cultures of how they live there life how things are done ect xx

Oh thanks for your lovely response! I'm so glad we can talk about deep(er) issues like this with the goal of understanding each other! I think you're a very brave woman. Wow. Did your parents support you? How did you manage life as single young mom?? I take my hats off to any young woman who chose life and kept their baby especially when they were unplanned and they would have to do it alone. Wow wow wow. You really should wear that as a badge of honour! And your daughter is doing sooo well now! I would never ever judge a single Mom. Ever. Especially now that I'm a mom myself and know how hard it is to raise up a kid, let alone by yourself. Btw, I only took the pill for 3 months before realising that my daily migraines were from that pill! Stopped it and my migraines stopped immediately! Told myself I will never take any hormonal pills ever again.

There’s a May and June due date group up in the pregnancy groups and discussions thread.
All the due date groups are there for anyone that didn’t know.

I had my 19 year old dd when I was 23. I was 22 when I fell pregnant with her and 23 when I gave birth. The looks I used too get off people when I was walking around. Even when I was in hospital at 37 weeks for suspected pre eclampsia, I was getting so many strange looks from other pregnant women.
One of them thought I was only 15 lol.

Hello everyone! We just found out we’re pregnant with no. 4 it was unplanned and we are excited we have 8 year old boy and 7 year old twins boys as well we are due June 14 hope we have a safe and healthy babies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->