Due January 2017 anyone else?

Hi everyone! I'm currently at 14DPO, and have been getting + pregnancy tests since 10DPO. FF says my EDD is January 7th.

My RE took my blood work on Thursday and my hcg was at 38. They'll check again tomorrow to see if it is progressing as they want, and will recheck my progesterone because it was really really low.

I'm nervous that this may not be real or that i may lose this.... (2 previous CPs, RE thinks they were def affiliated with low progesterone). I'm looking for any support or discussion to get through this nerve wracking time.

Because I'm obsessive, I'm testing daily and the lines are definitely increasing in darkness so that makes me just a little less panicky. :wacko:

I just found out I'm pregnant with baby #3. I have a 1 and 4 year old. I haven't received a due date yet, but judging by my cycle my due date will be in January. My test said pregnant 1-2.

Congratulations. I have a 1 & 4 year old too! They turn 2 & 5 in September.

Hi everyone! I'm currently at 14DPO, and have been getting + pregnancy tests since 10DPO. FF says my EDD is January 7th.

My RE took my blood work on Thursday and my hcg was at 38. They'll check again tomorrow to see if it is progressing as they want, and will recheck my progesterone because it was really really low.

I'm nervous that this may not be real or that i may lose this.... (2 previous CPs, RE thinks they were def affiliated with low progesterone). I'm looking for any support or discussion to get through this nerve wracking time.

Because I'm obsessive, I'm testing daily and the lines are definitely increasing in darkness so that makes me just a little less panicky. :wacko:

Ah Hun. Keeping everything crossed for a sticky bean for you :hugs:
I'm still testing daily too until I run out of tests!

Hi ladies, got my faint positive this morning on an FRER. EDD is January 10! A little worried because it's so faint.

Hi ladies, got my faint positive this morning on an FRER. EDD is January 10! A little worried because it's so faint.

Mine are still faint at 16dpo xx

Hey ladies! I'm due January 3rd and cannot wait to hear my baby's heartbeat on May 17th!!

Due Jan 6th! Still need to schedule an initial doctors appointment....

Hi, I'm due January 2, 2017!! So excited!

Ah Hun. Keeping everything crossed for a sticky bean for you :hugs:
I'm still testing daily too until I run out of tests!

Thanks!! I think I'll be less nervous after I get my results from my second hcg test and progesterone (taking bloods tomorrow) and hear that everything is okay.

At my 7DPO check with my RE my Progesterone was only at 5, very low, and so when I went in at 11DPO to go over test results and I told them I had got a positive test the night before my RE jumped into overdrive to make sure I go onto progesterone asap. They weren't expecting a + this cycle, and neither were we actually (this is first cycle at fertility clinic, they were just doing a ton of testing this month).

I'll probably keep testing until I'm out of tests. Though, DH keeps buying me more tests no questions asked. :haha: Previously he'd tell me all the time to stop testing. now, he keeps asking me if I tested again and keeps going ot look at the tests to make sure they are getting darker. He's just as nervous as I am.

Abe :hugs: I'm sure you just had some late implantation, I say keep testing every other day. I was nervous because my tests didn't look much different from one day to the next but then when I started comparing to every other (10dpo to 12dpo to 14dpo) I saw definite changes. I also think the ICs don't show the progression as well. My Wondfo's weren't showing nearly as strong a line as my other tests. The FRER and even the WalMart brand (88 cent tests) showed much better lines than the Wondfo's.

So, started bleeding.... I think we're chalking it up to a cp. There definitely was a pink line this morning.

Ah well, at least we know now we CAN get our BFP, and we still have our appointment on Tuesday. Just sucks.

:hugs: i'm so sorry to hear abe :hugs:

Hello Ladies. I am in shock just a bit although I shouldn't be, it's not the first time I have fell pregnant on the pill. My due date is January 16th and this will be my 11th child. My youngest was born 10/22/2015 and he lays beside me as I write this. I guess I thought if I put it down in writing it may help me with the shock of it. I am attaching some pics hopefully if I can figure out how to do this on my phone

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 14
Hi there ladies!!!

Just found out I'm pregnant with my 3rd. A massive shock!!!
I'm due 1st January apparently.
I already have a 4 year old and a 2 year old (he's 3 in a month). My husband is not the happiest 😂 But he's feeling better.

It feels extremely surreal to be joining this group. After over 4 years of trying, two failed IUI, a failed IVF cycle, our FET on 23rd April gave me my first ever BFP this morning. I'm cautiously optimistic as I'm only 9dp5dt, but the excitement is growing. I'll be testing again for the next few days with my official test date on Thursday.

Due date is currently around 11th January (unless both embies took... then... gulp!)

So, started bleeding.... I think we're chalking it up to a cp. There definitely was a pink line this morning.

Ah well, at least we know now we CAN get our BFP, and we still have our appointment on Tuesday. Just sucks.

so sorry hun :hugs:

It feels extremely surreal to be joining this group. After over 4 years of trying, two failed IUI, a failed IVF cycle, our FET on 23rd April gave me my first ever BFP this morning. I'm cautiously optimistic as I'm only 9dp5dt, but the excitement is growing. I'll be testing again for the next few days with my official test date on Thursday.

Due date is currently around 11th January (unless both embies took... then... gulp!)

congratulations! I've been TTC 4 years also and we've been so lucky to get pregnant after our first IVF. I understand the surreal feeling cause I still feel the same way. Don't think it'll sink in until we have our first scan x

congratulations! I've been TTC 4 years also and we've been so lucky to get pregnant after our first IVF. I understand the surreal feeling cause I still feel the same way. Don't think it'll sink in until we have our first scan x

Totally agree. I will begin to feel better after my beta on Thursday and hopefully a second one on Saturday, but that first scan will definitely make me feel more relaxed about it all. Only sad thing is that DH probably won't be here for it because he's got a work trip :-(

I just found out this morning that I'm due with my second. I'm due Jan 11,2017

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->