Due January 2017 anyone else?

I had my second set of betas today 928 and progesterone at 87.2. EDD is 1/7/17. After the loss of my daughter last August, a chemical pregnancy in January, and several failed IVF cycles. We conceived via IUI.

I am still so nervous that the pregnancy won't stick and that this baby will not be healthy. I am really just trying to be grateful that I am pregnant today and so grateful for that.
Meanwhile I'm exhausted, dizzy and the nausea has just started to kick in.

Hey Ladies. Congratulations everyone on your BFPs and praying for lots of sticky beans! I just found out literally minutes ago that I am pregnant. It's a big shock as it wasn't planned and I am on the pill, but I am excited and happy none the less. I don't know my dpo, but according to a due date calculator I am due the first week of January. My period isn't for another week, but something just felt off and something told me to test and it was a really dark line. It makes me wonder if there is more than one. :shock:

congrats to all the new ladies with their bfps!!

Ugh ladies, you know what's worse than first tri? First tri with walking pneumonia! I am miserable, going to take tomorrow off to rest and recover. Hope you all are feeling better than me today :flower:

Hello ladies, congratulations to everyone on their bfps!

My husband and I are delighted to find out this morning that I'm pregnant! Yay! THis is our first and I'm blessed to get pregnant first month of trying. I had a miscarriage a year ago and we decided to wait until now. Looking to share this journey with other ladies going through the same thing!

I'm a bit nervous as I'm scared from my last experience. But also so happy and excited at the same time. Look forward to getting to know you all and wish you good health over the coming months! Xx

My second round of betas were done today! (today is 15DPO, I had my first round done at 11DPO). HCG: 167 and Progesterone: 26.3. Progesterone had been at 5 before, and they wanted progesterone over 20, and it is, so this is good news!!! They want me every 48 hours until it reaches 1600 and then they'll do an ultrasound. After 2 CPs, I'm terrified this isn't real. But the numbers today are making me less anxious and a little more aware that this is REAL. This will be our first.

danser Those are great numbers! how far along are you?

Dancerforlife oh no! That sounds awful!! I just got over a case of pneumonia a couple weeks ago! :hugs: Feel better soon!

Just wanted to say goodbye and good luck. Unfortantley this wasn't a keeper.

Hope to see you all again very soon xxx

dancer- oh no!! hope you feel better soon :hugs:

sunshine- congrats!

angel- great news!! FX your levels continue to rise

sam- :hugs: im so sorry hun to hear about your loss

xjes- congrats!

AFM, heading in tomorrow for my first consult and get the order for the first blood draw! will take a frer in the AM to help ease my mind ahead of time

Congrats to you guys! I am a first-time mom expecting around January 6th, 2017!!

My hubby & I did ivf and it worked the first time! They said Twins are very possible.

Excited to connect with all of you and have some other supportive January moms to connect with!!

Congrats future!

My second round of betas were done today! (today is 15DPO, I had my first round done at 11DPO). HCG: 167 and Progesterone: 26.3. Progesterone had been at 5 before, and they wanted progesterone over 20, and it is, so this is good news!!! They want me every 48 hours until it reaches 1600 and then they'll do an ultrasound. After 2 CPs, I'm terrified this isn't real. But the numbers today are making me less anxious and a little more aware that this is REAL. This will be our first.

danser Those are great numbers! how far along are you?

Dancerforlife oh no! That sounds awful!! I just got over a case of pneumonia a couple weeks ago! :hugs: Feel better soon!

I am 4weeks 4 days I was 4 weeks 2 days on Monday when the last beta was done. I am a bit worried about multiples because it was an IUI and at trigger I had 5 really good sized follicles.

The bloat is absolutely getting ridiculous, I feel like I am 8 or 9weeks already some of my clothes don't fit well, or I need a belly band. I guess because I was already pregnant once before. I'll take it as long as it means a healthy take home baby. I guess I will need to break out the maternity clothes sooner than planned.

This is my 2nd and im bloated, tired,and always hungry. Feels like im months pregnant! 1/6/17 is a looong way to go!!

I'm very bloated too, then again this is my 3rd pregnancy! We go on holiday to Spain at end of my month so I tried on some of my old summer maternity gear last night and most of it doesn't actually look ridiculously too big :haha:

I'm so pleased that I'm not the only one who is bloated! It'll go away, right? This is my first ever bfp...

Beta today, results tonight!

I feel huge (bloated). Doesn't help all I want to eat is salt. I ate a whole jar of pickles tonight! :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->