Due January 2017 anyone else?

I don't know about you ladies, but I still can't believe I am actually pregnant. I feel like I am just crazy but it's real and I am so excited! I'm four weeks and six days. I don't have much in terms of symptoms yet. I'm sure once I do it will finally sink in. I can't wait until my first prenatal visit!

I don't know about you ladies, but I still can't believe I am actually pregnant. I feel like I am just crazy but it's real and I am so excited! I'm four weeks and six days. I don't have much in terms of symptoms yet. I'm sure once I do it will finally sink in. I can't wait until my first prenatal visit!

Snap just can't believe it

Same here, totally still living in a bubble. I keep having to check my tests to make sure its real!

I've been having a lot of bloating in the evening as well. Was also feeling lots of stretching in my abdomen last night. Looks like my body is kicking into gear.

Are you ladies announcing early or waiting? We can't keep it in and are starting to tell family tonight!!

Right there with you all! I also keep checking my tests. I'm waiting on my first beta results. 6 hours and counting. Hopefully they will come sooner...

Me either. I'm in disbelief. I keep checking my tests and keep testing again to make sure. :haha:

We are keeping it quiet sort of. My sister and mom know, and a couple friends who have been supportive of us through my precious CPs and all this testing. I actually had to tell my boss because my re is having blood work done every 48 hours plus weekly scans until I hit 10werks so I'm missing a lot of work and I am out of sick leave for the school year. It's so hard to keep it a secret after TTC for so long!

I started telling work friends yesterday, I just can't help myself lol. We are going on holiday to Spain with a group of friends at the end of the month so I'm sure we'll tell them as think they will notice I won't be drinking and most likely be off my food by then if my other 2 pregnancies are to go by!
We'll tell our parents once we're home. If I tell my mum before we go away she'll tell me I'm being stupid for going and she'll just stress and cause me to be stressed!

Same here, totally still living in a bubble. I keep having to check my tests to make sure its real!

I've been having a lot of bloating in the evening as well. Was also feeling lots of stretching in my abdomen last night. Looks like my body is kicking into gear.

Are you ladies announcing early or waiting? We can't keep it in and are starting to tell family tonight!!

Keeping it quiet until 12 weeks after scan if I can! I'm bursting to tell people though

I'm totally the same and can't believe it either! I keep re testing! I think I'm also nervous because of my mc. I find it really hard not to overanalyse every pain. On top of that I'm a fitness instructor a couple of times a week and I'm worried about over exerting myself.

I think in going to wait until my early 7/8 week scan then tell my mum/dad/sister, but wait until the 12 week one to tell everyone else! It's hard work though!!!

My 3rd beta came back 3341 they want to see me tomorrow for an ultrasound!!!!!!!!!!

I was in disbelief until today when it really became real because I scheduled my first midwife appt. I'll be 9 weeks when we have it. My nausea is an all day thing ( has been since 7dpo).

We won't start really telling anyone until about 1/2 way through or until I start showing. The only people who know is my hubby, my best friend and my mil because she happens to be my doula.

My 3rd beta came back! I'm at 541! I was at 167 on Monday, 541 Wednesday. Testing again Friday.

Danser - those are awesome numbers!!!

Angel - Great numbers!!

I think the bloat is universal because I sure have it. My pants are snug. Been super thirsty too! Trying to eat clean to keep the bloat at bay. Isn't helping as much as I would like. My brain also doesn't want to operate like I need it to.

Got my first beta back - 1252 at 12dp5dt! Doc didn't say to go for another one, but I think I'll go on Saturday anyway to see for myself if the number is progressing. I'll be making my first appointment for a scan 2 weeks!

i said it elsewhere newbie, but i'm SO excited for you!!

angel- amazing numbers!

I'm a high school math teacher (full time) plus in my last semester of my graduate program. My graduate thesis presentation is in about 3 weeks, and I'm so far behind. The progesterone has made me so fuzzy headed for the last week that I haven't been able to do hardly any work on my paper and before that I was sick with pneumonia. Of all the months, it would be my last month of my program. I'm so tired lately too (I blame the progesterone on that) that by the time I Get home from work I'm just dead, and trying to work on this paper is klling me.

AliJo - yeah I'm trying to eat clean but it isn't working. I'm craving salt like no other!

Newbie - great numbers!! My numbers were:
11DPO - 38
15DPO - 137
17DPO - 541
I go for another set of betas today. They are monitoring me very very closely.

I'm due in Jan 2017! Just found out 2 days ago. Due date Jan 15.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->