Due January 2017 anyone else?

We had a u/s this morning and we saw the yolk sac. We go back for another u/s May 16th when I'll be about 6 weeks to see the heartbeat.

cnote - Welcome and congratulations!

Danser - That's great! I won't get my first US until 8 weeks.

I had my next blood draw yesterday but when I called my doctor today to check they said they hadn't received the results from the lab yet. :( The lab told me they would be there by Friday evening because my doctor had marked them as "stat". So frustrated.

Danser - that's so exciting! :D

Danser - great news!

Angel - how frustrating! Don't they realise how important this is? I hope you get your answer soon.

I got my second beta back - 14dp5dt and I'm at 3015! Up from 1250 about 50 hours previously, so my doubling time is about 39 hours. I'm relieved and waiting now for my ultrasound in two weeks!

Which thread is the Jan DD thread for 2017? I see two lol Do we stay in both or what?

I managed to get hold of my doctor office that did the labs today! The office is closed but their walk in clinic was open and so I called them, and she looked it up and saw the labs were done but just hadn't gotten faxed so she printed and faxed them right then. Got the call, my levels are 1843, up from 541 on wednesday!

I'm going in tomorrow for my first ultra sound to locate ... egg sac?

:woohoo:

Janis - I was wondering the same thing!

I managed to get hold of my doctor office that did the labs today! The office is closed but their walk in clinic was open and so I called them, and she looked it up and saw the labs were done but just hadn't gotten faxed so she printed and faxed them right then. Got the call, my levels are 1843, up from 541 on wednesday!

I'm going in tomorrow for my first ultra sound to locate ... egg sac?

:woohoo:

Janis - I was wondering the same thing!

Ive been posting in the other one lol I will have to read all these pages from the beginning to catch up :D

I was thinking of starting one with a catchy title on it too (any suggestions??) to keep track of everyone, due dates, genders etc. If you all are interested, I'll get it set up!

i made a group we can consolidate under and track due dates etc

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-groups/2390172-january-baby-bears-2017-a.html

Ok I've created a closed group as it stands called 'keepsakes' this is the quickest way to get everyone added. Of course it give no indication what the group is about and only members can see what is being said. Feel free to add the group also if you pm your name then I can confirm only b&b members are added and no snooping eyes

When I search for keepsakes group I see quite a few, I'm not sure which one to try o add

Apologies should have been.better described. The picture is on a white flower and green background.

Apologies should have been.better described. The picture is on a white flower and green background.

Facebook??? If so oooo kk I am part of groups there.. Tried to look but cant find it

Shobbs- could you post the link here or PM it to me? I will add it to the front page of the other thread so we can find it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->