Due March 09 Pregnancy Buddies

hi all always forget about this section lol , ive got to av anti d as well got to go for it in jan its all new to me last time i ad it was wen my son was born 11 yrs ago and i had it after his birth god how things change , i got my scan in 11 days getting very nervous xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Jo!!! I think we all got nervous about our scans...a mixture of excitement and nerves... r u going to find out if its boy or girl????? good luck with it and welcome to the March buddies!!!:hugs:

Katieandbump, I had wondered where JMS was!! Glad shes ok...

hi lolly yes were finding out everyone keeps sayin boy but i think girl lol , carnt believe im at 20 weeks already xx

Glad to see u in this corner of BnB Jo :) .
Sorry i havent really been online the last 2 days , I baught a pc as my laptop is rubbish but then it all went caput lol ... All sorted now :) .

Hope every ones well , I had a strange morning .. was a picture of Chelsea on the front page and we look sooooooo similar , I wish i had got to of know her .
I cannot believe a few weeks will be at the 24 week milestone :) .

So glad to hear Jade is well , Let her know we all miss her tonnes hun, And hope the puppies are growing nicely . xxx .

Hi girls, Just checking in!!! :hi:

I have to have the anti-d injection too, it will be done at my 28 week appointment in December when I get bloods done - gonna feel like a pin cushion lol! Looks like there's a few of us needing the injection. I was told that it is going to be in my arm....

Thanks for all your opinions on 'layla/leila'!!!

jojo1974 - good luck with your unpcoming scan - hope bubs gives you a peek!!

MM, was sorry to hear your sad story, what a shame, such a young life. But it sounds like you know what you're gonna do..good luck hun :hugs:

Hope all is well with you all and you're feeling 'swell'!!.....:hugs:

Liz
xx

I had one in May after my m/c and it was my bum, has it changed since then Katie??

i had to have an ERPC (D&C) in November and i had it in the arm... my midwife also told me its in the arm now when she booked my appointments!!

Maybe its just my NHS Trust, some may do it in the bum?!

xx

I'll ask Katie coz I'd rather have it in my arm, far less painful lol.

Well the week of my scan is fast approaching and I don't mind telling you that I am nearly peeing myself with excitement! I hope bubs behaves and we get to see or I will be ringing Inner Vision when I get in for a private sexing scan and they do it for fre!! Can't be bad hey!

Glad Jade is ok and can't wait to have her back posting again!

Soooooo glad your scan is comming quick round the corner Logie hun :).

Iam soooooo fat i cannot move tonight , After finishing work i picked up my free meal yayyy for staff Privliges lol .
And they put loads extra in there (You rekon they want me to fatten up so they can cook me lol) And of course i couldnt not eat it once here , Now i feel like Mr blobby without the spots lol .

Hope every ones well :) .xxxxxxx .

I have noticed lately how everything seems to have to be a bit slower. I went shopping yesterday morning just for some little stocking fillers for my daughter and I noticed that I had to slow down and I couldn't whizz like I usually do. I got a phone call from hubby who was home with the kids and he was asking how long I would be as I had been ages and I am not usually :rofl:

So had a crappy nights sleep last night and keep getting pains in my belly when I lie on my back in my sleep which wakes me up!!! Grrrr

Anyone else finding the slow down happening??

i dont think iv slowed down yet but i certainly ache alot quicker if im out in the town walking about... we went to Dreams yesterday so had a good lay down to 'test the beds' and rest between shops lol!!

well i am officially, legally, carrying a baby today.. 24 weeks!!! viable baby time! im very happy that baby is developed enough that if it decided to come early with alot of help it had a chance :) obviously i hope it doesnt come early but just a little weight off my mind!!

My nursery set is almost all up so will take pics soon!!

Im very tearful and emotional at the moment, mainly from worrying about my big sister :( i spent the day with her yesterday and stole her for dinner strictly come dancing and x factor so she was kept busy!

Plus the baby kept me awake most of the night with constant wiggles and kicks, OH is feeling it now too which is lovely! he felt 3 or 4 big kicks last night...

Anyway best get to the cleaning so i can get back up in the nursery to finish off the furniture!! xxx

Was it me or was the X-Factor SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO wrong last night. I loved Laura and will not be watching it again now. Sick of the fix of that programme now!!

I dont think either deserved to be in bottom 2 last night on it , I watched it when i got home from work and was screaming at the telly lol ..

Congrats on making the big milestone of 24 weeks katieandsam , I cannot wait untill baby is classed as a baby in the eyes of Doctors and not a fetoes .

Hope every one had a nice Sunday . xx .

:( I'm really sorry about your sister Katie - it must be so horribly hard for her. I love my younger sister to bits, and it would tear me up to see her upset, so I know you must be finding it tough too... Congratulations on the 24 week mark though hun :)

Urgh, miserable weekend here; it's been ouring with rain! Had planned to see some fireworks last night, but it p*ssed down all night, so we stayed in (and I was in bed by 9 - I was zonked!).

I think we're pretty decided on Alex as a name now - and he is giving me a proper kicking! I can't get over how amazing it all is - when he kicks, my tummy wobbles now!!!! If I rub my tummy and sing, he kicks back - wow wow wow wow wow!! :D

I love a good bargain, and my friend sent me a link to this baby site - www.baby2u.co.uk - it has the cutest stuff, and is very cheap!!!

Who has scans coming up this week...?
Hope you're all having good weekends! Xx

I agree with X factor result!!! what was that about?!?!?!? Laura was amazing and i think louis only voted her off as she was direct competition for JLS! Im not liking Louis. I cant stand Rachel and she should have gone last week and this week he gets rid of Laura! I dont really like the spanish woman either, she can sing songs she knows but all the others she has done on the show are crap! Rant over lol

it has been horrible weather here too, all the leaves are falling off the trees now too so no more pretty colours... roll on spring not only for the flowers etc but we should have babys by then!! yay!

Who does have a scan coming up? we should set some dates down somewhere...

My 4D scan is on 6th December...

xxx

My 4D scan is the same day Katieandsam lol ... How strange is that lol .

God can you believe once we get xmas and new year out the way wich allways goes quick we will be getting close , I cannot wait untill the 6th sooo excited . xx .

i agree X factor is such a fix...Rachel should have gone. Louis only voted Laura to get at Cheryl grrrrrr.....Rachel wasnt in the bottom 2 cos she cried and must have got a sympathy vote...

Katie congrats on your 24 weeks.....10 days to go for me... all of us are nearly there too!! :hug:

Logie, I am slowing down...the last week or so I have been feeling uncomfy with bump... Yesterday after work we went for a walk round the shops. I lasted an hour. today we lasted an hour and a half...but I got most of my xmas shopping!!! It all in the loft!!

LouiseLou Alex is a lovely name...thanks for that website too...looks good!!!
We got rubbish weather tonight...glad we all in the warm....

I can't believe we are all getting close to 3rd tri....wow....doesn't seem like 2 mins ago this thread was just starting!!!

When does the third tri officially start? I can't remember but then I am lucky if I remember my own name these days :rofl:

I think I am the only one with a 20 weeks scan still to go who uses this thread aren't I? Could be wrong but mine is on Friday! Fingers crossed bubs behaves and we see his/her tackle or lack of lol I think it's a boy! DH keeps telling me to stop going on about it, I've become obsessed!

Well done Katie on your 24 weeks and Lousielou Alex is a lovely name xxx

Logie - 3rd tri starts @ 27weeks (i think!) and nope - I still have my "20" week scan to have on Mon 17th - just a week to go!!!! (we have it at 22 weeks here.)

lousielou - Alex is a fab name! :)

congrats on the 24 week landmark katie!

as for x-factor.... that was real shouting at the tv stuff...... i thought rachel was seriously CRAP and even hubby agreed she should have been out!

Yay so I am not the last one, that's cool! Will you be finding out the sex tiggertea?

Rachel should never have got as far as she did in the xfactor it's just that they felt sorry for her!

yep i'm the last i think!!
Not finding out the sex unless baby is a real exhibitionist and we find that even we can't mistake what we are seeing on the screen! That's the plan anyways!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->