Due March 09 Pregnancy Buddies

hi all i agree with you all about x factor i was nearly crying i thought lauras song was fab it gave me goose bumps , well im feeling so poorly got the dreaded cold i carnt swallow got constant sniffles im trying to get better got my scan on the 18th so just a week to go yay hope you ladies take care xxxxxxxxxxxxx

im going into third tri at 26+5 when i move up another box on my ticker!! yay!!

i had a really stressful day yesterday, tried to cheer myself up by building the babys wardrobe and the whole thing fell on me and broke to bits, i just sat on the floor and cried and Sam sat with me until i would move out of the babys room :( I tried to relax but all night i was getting bad pains waking me up so got to take it easy today

xxx

Oh jojo I think most of us have a had a rotten cold recently so get well soon:hugs:

Katie did it actually fall on you? were you ok?

I know what you mean about crying though, I have been doing a lot recently.
I was in tears watching Prison Break on Tuesday and watching the rememberance day parade yesterday and then when my daughter upset me the other day and my friend asked me how I was when I was out shopping on Sat and I just cried!!! Anyone else feeling teary at the min?

Don't know what I'll do after Friday and the scan is done. I have the baby show on Sunday but then what will I think of lol I am sure I'll have another growth scan around 26-28 weeks if all goes wekk so I suppose will have that to look forward to too lol

ive been the same logie any one says the wrong thing im in floods of tears and this cold dont help either , good luck for your scan are you finding out the sex ?

I kw wot u mean about crying... i wana cry :cry::cry::cry: I feel like a balloon... clothes dont fit.. and when i try to look for maternity clothes.. I cant find anythng I like :cry: went shopping this weekend but the clothes just made me cry... and then when i got home i had to be in bed for 3-4 hours cuz it felt like i had just climbed a mountain ....plus I have to submit my psychology assignment on wednesday and i still havent finshed.. im just stressed .. i cant seem to concentrate... :hissy:

I'm in the crying mode aswell. I have been really pissed off with everything this weekend, DH has been fab and when he cuddled me yest I couldn't stop crying....I read some threads on here and my eyes well up.....My littel boy keeps asking am I ok??? that sets me off even more, cos he's so lovely with it!!

Katie are you ok??? Let your OH do the physical stuff hun :hug: Are you a bath person?? Try a nice long soak...
I agree with you bout 3rd tri, when ticker moves up sounds like a plan!!!

Blue Tulip hope you feel ok soon....I found I got a lot of tops in a bigger size rather than mat tops... :hugs:

Yes jojo providing the baby behaves we plan to find out! I have never found out before and this is my 4th and last baby so I am really excited about it!!

Bless and hugs for all us weepies :cry:

i cried at the weekend and the OH called me mental It was sooooo helpful. not.
I just realised I can't remember a thing about babies. I don't know how I am going to look after it :(

Thanks girlies! yes it fell on me, not on bump thank god, but was getting some pains all night but seem to be ok.

I am very tearful at the moment too, im hoping these hormones will stable out soon!!

Beancounter, you will be fine with baby!! I have days when i think exactly the same but inside i know i can do it! i look on cow and gate website which gives u help and hints on all sorts for newborns!!

i was trying to figure out how to do the feeds because of the 'make one bottle up at a time' recommendation... everyone i know has always made a few up at a time!! but i think i got it now... phew!

xxx

Katie, we used to steam 6 bottles in 1 go and put the water in them hot...then we would add the formula as we needed it... as soon as the last one was used we would resteam them and get them ready for using again, we found it easier that way..you will get your own fav way of doing things.....
Glad you are ok.
I remember looking at Dan when I got him home and I rung my mum in tears cos I was soooooo scared!!! How could I care for this gorgeous little baby??? She calmed me down and the rest as they say..... just followed instinct!!!

oh noes katie, I didn't see your post at all. Or all the ones after it. How did I do that? Sorry your furniture attacked you.

I think my instinct is to hand the little bundle to daddy and tell him to call me when baby is about 2. yikes.

hi girls!

katie - hope you're ok after your furniture incident! :hugs:

glad i'm not the only 1 having small panic attacks over the looking after of a real-life baby.... i'm scared i'll break it when it gets here!! :rofl:

:hugs: to all the weepies out there. I haven't been that way since mid 1st tri but i'm sure it will come back on me!!! Right now I've come down with a real dose of the cold and just feeling miserable. Think I should have chased hubby to the far end of the earth when he brought it into the house at the weekend!!!

Hi every one :) :) ...

Sorry not checked in over the last few days been sooooo tired , And layla back at school is hard taking her rushing round then picking her up etc .

Hope u are feeling ok after the furniture incident Katieandsam .

And hope all the tears stop soon girls , Allthow a good cry is great for a good clear out lol .

Iam good , No tears thow i just seem soooooo snappy and angry at everything , god knows why just so stressed this week .. Feels like pms all over again lol .
Iam really looking forward to 3rd trimester Should be December i move over there :) .
And real anxious to get to the 24 week milestone .
Hope everyones well . xxxx .

Hi girls!! How is everyboby feeling? I'm a bit tired..and anxious about my scan in 15 days!!

:hugs: for you littlebee, I'm sure everything will be fine. I have mine on Friday! So excited!!

The baby is kicking so much now, you can see my bump wobbles and it is getting uncomfortable already!!

Anyone else like this or am I carrying a giant? lol

Nope ur not alone Logie hun lol ...

My belly does waves and moves from one side to the other , Iam soooooo uncomfertable at the moment and tired with it all .
40 weeks seems sooooooooo far away lol . xx .

I am the same!!! I am wondering how much more my skin can stretch!!! I keep imagining us all waddling about!!!

Good luck to everyone at scans this week!!!

Tiggertea hope you feel better soon!!!!

MM I have the grumps too!!! My DH takes a deep breath and leaves the room!!!:rofl: He said bring back PMS at least its only for a few days at a time!!!!:dohh:
Littlebee good luck at your scan

Gotta get Dan from gymnastics..he got a mate for tea tonight!! fun....

Lol Lolly my OH sounds exactly the same lol ...

I dont know whats wrong with me i just feel so fed up , Tired , Angry , lol ...

Ohhh it was Chelseas funeral today , I sent a card and flowers as i decided , And i pulled up outside the Cremetorium when they were going in .
It was beautifull , She came pulled by a whit horse driven carriage , Pink and white coffin very beautfull indeed . xxx .

What a sad day MM :hugs:

My youngest has just started with a terrible cold and he is rattling and coughing and snotting every where! What a nightmare, let's hope I get some sleep tonight :sleep:

I had a really horrible hypo today and was really ill for over an hour and my daughter was great. Dh is at work late this week so my daughter had to help with my sons and do their tea!! I feel so crappy about it but I can't help it! Wish I could!

Only 3 more sleeps til scan day!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->