Due March 09 Pregnancy Buddies

helloo all!!

i remembered i never came back on here and informed all im having a little girlie!! :D

so happy.. me and other half have gone made getting pink things prob way to much lol but cant turn away the outfits they call to me like im rejecting them and they wont cope without me.. lol well that's my reasoning anyways!

ahhh im soo excited as well were moving into out new place in 2 weeks!!! woohoo! went to see how it was coming along yday as its brand new and finished being built and everything just getting all sorted and electric, gas and that done! cant wait to get in there..

hopefully internet wont take to long to get set up either!!

how r all u ladies 2night?
hope all is well!
xxxx

Welcome back shifter!! :happydance: Sorry to hear you had bad news....

Congrats on your pink bump Kirstie!! :pink:

Its amazing what you miss on here in just a few short days, I've just been catching up on everyones goss lol!!

I agree with X factor comments - its turning into a farse!! A proper fix!

Hope everyone with colds are feeling better - I got rid of mine last week - I was feeling pretty cr*ppy and feeling sorry for myself!

Good luck for scans girls, I've got my 4D in 4 weeks (13th Dec) but am trying to forget cos if I keep looking at calendar, its bound to drag!!

Claire - sorry to hear about OH's job :( I've heard quite a few stories lately about people losing jobs/being laid off recently - its awful at the best of times never mind so near Xmas...

Katie - hope you're feeling better after the wardrobe incident! I'd have smashed it up - I'm feeling really angry lately.:hissy: Poor OH - He puts up with some sh*t from me!

MM - Glad you got to (sort of) get to funeral - So sad....

Hope you are all well - take care everyone!

Liz
xx

Hey Kirstie!! Welcome to team pink!!!!. I am the same..I keep seeing things my little girl has GOT to have too!!!!:rofl:
Good luck with your move too hun!

Shifter good to have you back online again...you know where we are if you need a chat...:hugs: to you for your sad news....hope you and DH can work through it... Great that DH has felt kicks!!! I'm always calling mine to feel kicks, by the time he gets to me they have stopped again!! My little lady is a Mummys girl already!!!LOL!!!

LouiseLou!! WOW I didn't know you were getting married in Mexico!! I've always wanted to go there!!! I got married in Rhodes and it's such a fab way to get wed!!! Can't wait til you can post some pics!!!! I'm excited for you!! what an exciting year you and DH are having!!!!:happydance::happydance:

As for the channel 4 prog 1 +1 =3 right???

Hey Kirstie!! Welcome to team pink!!!!. I am the same..I keep seeing things my little girl has GOT to have too!!!!
Good luck with your move too hun!

Great that DH has felt kicks!!! I'm always calling mine to feel kicks, by the time he gets to me they have stopped again!! My little lady is a Mummys girl already!!!LOL!!!

Thanks! :D and im glad im not the only one! lol.. she is going to end up with so much she doesn't use!! :/ oh well lol.. if i have to change her 5 times a day so she makes the most of them i will :D :L

and my lil girl is so a mummies girl too!! she does the exact same thing ive been feeling kicks since 17 weeks... my poor OH still hasn't felt it she stops as soon as his hand goes on!! :( poor thing! hehe..

xx

Hi ladies, I've come to join you, I'm Due March 23, 2009, On I'm on team pink

hows everyone doing?

Welcome sue :)
Well done on the pink bump Kirstie :) .

Hollllllllllllllly , So good to see you here again hun , You have been missed .. Hope the boxes are wittling down now . Sorry to hear something bad has happened **Hugs** .

Hope you have great fun in Mexico Louise , Sounds an amazing dream wedding loverllly :).

Thanks for the comments girls , I guess ill be happy if he buys me it , Iam just shocked as Money is tight .. But how nice of him to think of me .
Went to buy the kids there final gift from "Santa" today all finished yayyyyyyy .

Oh and i have booked layla in to a dance school , Shes allways loved dancing and is sooo energetic , So shes going to ballet and Modern dance school on Saturday nervous for her with new teachers friends etc , Iam sure she will love it thow :) . xxx .

welcome sue!

think i already welcomed you back shifter but if not.... WELCOME BACK!!!

well done on finishing your santa shopping MM! I'm usually finished all my xmas stuff by end of october and still have to buy for hubby and dad this year! Think it's all this baby stuff i've been thinking about and buying has knocked me off course! hehehe

well girlies, i'm officially on the countdown.... :yipee:
5 days til my "big" scan on Monday!
6 weeks til I get off on Maternity leave! (going off at xmas at the recommendation of doc coz work are bein real b*st*rds about pregnancy related needs)
:happydance:

Just to let every one know iam going to hospital tommorrow (Well if they will see me) .

Iam going to ring EPU in the morning , Over the last few days .. I have noticed Babys heartbeat keeps dipping quiet slow when i have the doppler on , Its not a small quick dip you can actually hear the heartrate slowing right down it scares me then fastens up again , I didnt think anything the first time it happened but today is the 2nd day its been like this and would feel better getting it checked out .

Iam probably doing my over protective mummy thing , But i would feel allot better on there hook up baby monitor machine for a while for peace of mind .

Wish me luck will let you all know tommorrow what happens . xxxx .

well welcome Sue08! to you and your little girl bump! :D

and good luck *mummymadness* i hope everything checks out okay! put ur mind at rest at least.. im sure baby is fine! :D
xx

Bit upset. Just fallen out with electricians. Was trying to explain why outside light is no good above the door and the head guy got arsey with me and I got upset and told him to wait outside! My mum is due to arrive any minute and she gets on well with him, so am hoping she can sort it all out. Feel very delicate today :cry:

:hugs: Shifter! hallo. It's easy to get stressed. I Just screamed bloody murder at amazon so I know how you feel. Lucky you have moved near mum. Mums are good at fixing things :hugs: Sounds like you have had a rough time of late. look after yourself

Good lucky to MM, hope everything is fine

And welcome/congrats to all the pink bumps.

Congrats on your pink bumps girlies and MM I am sure everything will be fine hun don't forget to let us know as soon as you find anything out xxx

I have said it on another thread but it's great to have you bakc shifter hun and I am sorry you aren't feeling great and things are getting rough xxx

Now ladies it is a mere 19 hrs until my big scan!! What do you reckon, will I find out or will baby keep bits hidden from us. I am going with a blue bump!!

MM hope you and your little boy are ok...

Shifter did your Mum sort out the electrician for you?? Good old Mum as my Mum would say!!!:hugs::friends:

Sue08 welcome to team pink!!!:pink:

good luck at your scan tomorrow Logie, I am sure you will find out, tell the sonographer s/he has to see because we all want to know too!!!:rofl:

Shifter did your Mum sort out the electrician for you?? Good old Mum as my Mum would say!!!:hugs::friends:

Yes thanks. She arrived and two minutes later everything was sorted and fine! I don't know how she does it!

Good luck Logie!

Hope everything's OK MM :hug:

Hope everything went OK at hosp MM - thinking of you..:hugs: Better to be safe though eh..

Good luck with you scan Logie :happydance:

Welcome to the clan sue08 and welcome to the 'pink team'!!

Glad everythings OK now Shifter! My moods are all over the place at the moment - talk about one extreme to another!! One minute I'm happy as larry, the next I want to rip someones head off!:hissy:

My sister was due her little girl (Summer) on Saturday and still no sign - I'm soooo excited, I just want to meet her now - and get in a little bit of practise for when my little princess comes along...the midwife is coming out tomorrow to give her a sweep so fingers crossed she'll show her little face over the weekend sometime.:happydance:

Hope all of you are well :hugs:

Liz
xx

Thanks for all the good luck ladies, I am sure I won't be able to sleep tonight lol xxx

Will be thinking of you tomorrow Logie hun :)
Hope your mum was a helping hand Holly hun :) .
Hope your sister doesnt have to wait much Longer Wanna hun :) .

I put an update on what happened in the second tri thread tonight , Basically she offered explanations why this might happen , Was a lovely lady :) . And said if iam feeling regular strong movement (Wich iam) , hen she doesnt need to monitor me .
Hope shes right . xxxx .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->