Due March 09 Pregnancy Buddies

Holly glad you got some sleep....lets hope you find that magic formula for your pillows hun:hugs:

Katie stay on team yellow...I know I'm not but I wouldn't have found out for my first, the only reason we found out is because I have so many baby clothes in the loft we have no room up there ..I wanted to know whether to wash or recycle it all!!! It's amazing to find out when you give birth, it keeps you going thru labour.....

MM hope your little lady enjoys her dancing...strictly here we come!!!

Have a good sat guys...X factor later and Celebrity get me out of here! tomorrow!!WOO HOO!!

My little dancing princess is back home , Wow it was soooooo cute taking her in to the dance teacher :) .

And you should see the little outfit i have to buy in a few weeks , Its adorable .. Iwill give her a few weeks before paying all that money for it thow as she might not love dancing next week .

Shes been dancinga round the living room showing me her moves awwwwwww .

Hope every one has a great Saturday iv got work in 4 hours arghhhh .
Good luck to Hubby assembling thing Holly lol . xxx .

Hope every one is having a great saturday Night .
I have only done 3 hours of work tonight lol , It was soo quiet they offered to pay me in full and send me home Yayyyyyyyy ... They said if they need me and it gets real bust they will phone im happy watching x factor had to watch it at mindinght the last 2 weeks lol . xxx .

Well we are supposed to be having a snuggly night but I just know that film will go on in 10 mins and I will be sleepy in about 30 mins :rofl: I am shattered, been so busy today tidying etc. We bought some new ikea drawers off eBay and went to pick them up this morning and have spent the day rearranging my bedroom around them!

Got the baby show tomorrow, should be great. Will let you know what you missed, :happydance:

MM - I can't remember the last time I was up after 10, let alone midnight!! Your daughter's dancing sounds very sweet! :D

Logie, I loooooooove Ikea and am very jealous!!

Big house clean for me today - oh joy! *sigh*

We only got up half an hour ago and hubby is already clearing space in the bedroom to assemble the new Ikea wardrobes :happydance:

It was pretty funny when Ikea arrived yesterday to deliver. I asked them to put it in the bedroom and pointed down the hall to it (bungalow, remember) and the guy looked crestfallen and said "We can't take it upstairs." I blinked at him and pointed again at the bedroom door and said "No, the bedroom is through here." and he shook his head and repeated that he wouldn't take it upstairs :dohh:

Eventually coaxed him into piling it up in the corner of the bedroom, but basically had to lead him in there to prove the bedroom was where I said!!

Having said all that, the bungalow has been converted and there is a room upstairs, with stairs perfectly visible from the front door, but that's going to be our office/spare bedroom and I was clearly pointing past the stairs down the hall :dohh:

I've discovered that at the weekend I can have the laptop upstairs and never get up at all.. all bar calls of nature.

lol at ikea man shifter. But ALL bedrooms are upstairs, even in houses that don't have stairs. Didn't you know?

I've discovered that at the weekend I can have the laptop upstairs and never get up at all.. all bar calls of nature.

lol at ikea man shifter. But ALL bedrooms are upstairs, even in houses that don't have stairs. Didn't you know?

LOL!

Loving your post Shifter!!!I'd have been pissing myself at him!!!! Have fun putting it all together...I always leave my hubby to do that bit I can never understand the instructions!!

MM you must post us a pic of Layla in her outfit if you get it!!! I can't wait to have my little girl dancing round the room in a tutu!!! Dan loves dancing but it's not the same!!!:rofl:

I am still in my pjs again...loving the weekend!!! Up early everyday in the week so this is a treat!!!

Logie hope you aren't spending too much on your little lady!!!:cloud9:

Can't wait to see those bushtucker trials tonight!!!

Have a nice Sunday everyone :hugs:

Im a Celeb starts to night ladies woooooooooooo i cant wait!! hope its good this year!!

Shifter - :rofl: about the Ikea man

xx

Logie, congrats on your little girl :pink: :happydance:

My sister had her little girl (Summer) on Friday - her labour started at 4am and by the time she went to hospital at 9am she was 6cm. Our (we both have same one) stupid midwife had said baby's head was engaged from 36 weeks but they discovered on Friday when she was in labour that it was her little foot - bless her.

Anyway, sis refused c section and then gave birth at 4.30pm - feet first!! Don't think she had much pain relief because of position of baby and NO STITCHES OR TEARS!! Gives me hope lol!!

6lb 9oz, absolutely beautiful.

summer15.11.08 026.jpg

summer15.11.08 004.jpg

summer15.11.08 024.jpg

:hugs:

Liz
xx

awww that baby is gorgeous!! how do u give birth feet first?! what if the babys head didnt mould properly and got stuck?! what do they do?

*panic* lol

well done wanababy's sister!! gorgeous xxx

Massive congrats on becoming an aunty hun.

Well I came away from the baby show being VERY good and resisting temptation to buy another pram. If you go and the last day you can make a killing on the bargains!! Could have bought the Loola Up for £230!!I didn't buy a new pram bought something to go in the one we have instead. I bought a snuggle wrap thingy which I have never heard of before! I had to order it in as they don't have the baby pink in the size I want left but the postage etc is free so not a bother. We also bought a swining crib and matress for £30!!!! Because it is the last it saves them having to collapse it and I am going back to pick it up at 4pm when they shut! What a bargain and what a day!! Love it!! We got about £25 worth of nappies and baby wipes for free and 14 packs of persil and 6 boxes of Fairy :rofl:

They were giving away all of the samples they had left as it was the last day!

Hope everyone has had a great day too!!

aw baby :D

my littlest baby bro was a breech baby, mum gave birth to him naturally not that I think she wanted to but ho hum, it's apparently a dying art in midwifery, delivering breech babies but of course it used to be the case that everyone would before C sections were routinely performed. Seems a shame.

Well, I bought some little bits and bobs because it's 24 weeks tomorrow and I felt like celebrating plus they were having a sale at the charity shop and my, those little vests were so cute hanging on the line. I'm a bit confused because I seem to have conflicting advice about what to buy tho cos some peole say you have to have t shirts because of the belly stump and I bought one with little poppers between the legs cos it was stripey?

Congrats on reaching your 25 weeks Katie! I'll be 24 weeks (VIABLE!!:happydance:) on Thursday and I have my 4D on 13th December-3 weeks and 6 days - and counting!!!! I didn't think baby could come out feet first either incase head got stuck??

Nice one Logie - Freebies always make us smile :)

We were all panicking when we heard about her little foot hanging down...not sure of the finer details as yet, we were just all relieved when we heard my sis & baby were both doing well! Sis had to have injection cos she was bleeding clots after the birth and it wouldn't stop....(worrying) but is fine now. Baby is a little snuffly so they have kept them in hosp til tomorrow to monitor her - aww she has a tiny IV needle in her little hand - antibiotics...bless her.i

:hugs:

Liz
xx

what a beutifully cute baby Liz , Tell your sister congrats from us all :) .

Ill deffinatley post a piccy of layla all dressed up when i get one to show lolly :) .

Glad u got some great freebies at the show Logie sounds as thow it was a fun day .

Looking forward to watching celeb in the jungle tonight allthow i havent even read whos going in so will be a suprise for me .

Ohhhh and i compleatley thought the public got X factor results right last night for a change :) .

And katie had to laugh at your not starting the car in the other thread there should be a warning on all cars " Not sutible for pregnancy " HaHaHa . xxx .

Well done on your bargains Logie.

Liz, breech babies are much harder to deliver and it's high risk, but often possible. From what I understand, the midwife guides the shoulders out and then has to tilt the baby to free the chin.

Congrats to your sis and her beautiful baby! Glad all is well!

I haven't been around for a few days coz had loads to do this weekend.... hubby's birthday 2day and dad's 50th tomorrow and had a huge party last night for him and his twin! all went well considering my cousin is a scatterbrain at the best of times and I am finding my braincells are seriously disappearing lately what with the baby eating them.... :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->