Due March 09 Pregnancy Buddies

Morning Ladies! Welcome to all the new Pinkies!

Hope you get a good clear view today Logie - am very excited for you :D I think you're having a little boy too!

I have my appointment with my Obstetrician this morning - am a teeny bit nervous about what she's going to say... Not sure if I've mentioned this, but I had a hole in my heart when I was a baby. MW isn't sure I'll be able to go to the birthing centre like I want, as I may be classed as 'high risk' and will then have to go to the labour ward. Hopefully I'll be able to convince her it's not a problem... Wish me luck! will update you all later! :D

Xx

Did the hole not close up lousie? I know they usually do when you are a child but some don't! I hope you get the news you want hun xxx

good luck with your scan logie hope bubs is good for you , ive got 4 days till mine yay , think im finally getting rid of the dreaded cold :) hope you ladies are all ok xxxx

Good luck Lou, I hope it's fine and you get the birth plan you wanted :)

Well, another day and another lousy night's sleep :cry: I have pinned down the discomfort a bit more, my hips are hurting after a certain amount of time on any one side. So I'm tossing and turning too frequently to sleep for more than maybe half and hour at a time. I naturally roll onto my back a lot and bump is big enough now that the weight on my spine is causing back pain too :cry:

Afternoon everyone!!!

MM so glad you sent a card and flowers and that you saw the funeral(in the nicest sort of way)...you would have felt like you should have done something if you hadn't. good luck on your DS lite!!! My Ds has got one and I love the My Sims game!!!

Tiggertea I would feel EXACTLY the same as you....Just tell yourselves they must be jealous of you guys cos they are trying to copy everything you do...

Littlebee congrats on your blue bump!!!!Have you been spending yet???!!!!!Lots of christmassy things going on now!!!! 43 days to go!!!! AAAGGGGHHHH!!! Mind you after christmas we are all on countdown!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Have a nice afternoon everyone:hugs:

Noooo!!! I bought a 2-pack little suits from Zara's yesterday. One says I love mum...sooo cute:baby:

Yay! All sorted - she's happy I don't have any lasting effects and so don't have to go on the labour ward! :D I had to have an op to fix it when I was about 4 months old, and I haven't had any other complications - it was just a formality really, but I was prepped up to argue my case anyway...! My blood pressure if much more stable now as well, which I kinda guessed as I've not been as dizzy. Heard his little heart beat again too!

Sorry you're having problems sleeping Shifter :( That sucks. I get really miserable if I don't get a good night's sleep. Do you know if those pregnancy pillows are any good...? Xx

Great news for you lousie. I have put it in second tri but if you haven't read it then I have to say I am a fully fledged member of team PINK!!! My pic was a bit crappy as she was so wriggly lol

I was so excited I couldn;t stop smiling all the way round the hospital to the antenatal clinic and while we spoke to the Dr too! It was great!!

I am over joyed and can't wait to buy my first pink thing!!

As I said on 2nd tri Logie YYYYAAAYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cloud9: Happy shopping!Lots of us in team pink! now!!!

LouiseLou glad you got your birthing plan sorted out, that must be a relief

Wanababy how is your sister doing?? How exciting!!!WOOHH!!

Holly I was gonna say can you get a pregnancy pillow?? Mine has made a big difference... The wedge I sometimes put behind me so I don't roll onto my back, that bit worries me too. I suffer from arthitis in my left hip so i can go with the hip pain too.What about propping yourself up on more pillows so you can sleep almost at an angle but kind of on your back if you know what I mean..:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Has anyone seen you can go onto The Sun website and sign a petition for the social workers in Baby P's case to be sacked...poor little sausage.... I just went onto their website and added mine and DH's names. There are over 80,000 sigs at the mo,......

Enjoy Children in Need tonight, Maybe I can stay awake til after 10pm tonight!!!

:lolly:

Glad things went well Lou.

Congratulations on your pink bump Logie! March definitely seems to have evened out now!

Holly I was gonna say can you get a pregnancy pillow?? Mine has made a big difference... The wedge I sometimes put behind me so I don't roll onto my back, that bit worries me too. I suffer from arthitis in my left hip so i can go with the hip pain too.What about propping yourself up on more pillows so you can sleep almost at an angle but kind of on your back if you know what I mean..:hugs::hugs::hugs:

I already have a V-pillow, which I wedge between my legs and under my bump. I've also tried it the other way so it supports my back instead of bump, might give that another go actually. I've also tried propping myself up, but it doesn't last, at some point in the night I always end up further down the bed with pillows all around my head!

It's high time I unpacked my essential oils, burning a little lavender oil in the room will help :)

congrats on the pink bump!

shifter i find myself surrounded by all sorts of pillows one between my knees one behind me one i cuddle all sorts, i had to sleep sitting upright last night as i felt really ill and sick, think the baby is starting to put more pressure on my stomach! but i slept really well, i woke up at 10.30 and so missed my aquanatal, but i obviously needed the sleep lol!!

im nearly 25 weeks!!! jeeewizz!! nearly 3rd tri time for me! nearly scan day too... debating if i want to find out the sex again... argh!!

hope your all well!! anyone left with scans coming up? anyone else having a 4D?

xxx

Lolly, the more I read about that poor, poor little boy, the more it upsets me. I've just signed the petion too now :(

Sooo happy for you Logie hun :) .
Hope the discomfort passes soon Holly , I couldnt imagine not getting my sleep so really feel for you .
I will certainly be signing that petition Lolly thanks for letting us know about it .
Glad every is well Louise what a relief :) .

Iam well today Girls , Movement has been a little lack luster but iam sure baby is just sleepy as iam tired iam sure he is too lol .
Sooooo excited my little girl starts Dancing School tommorrow for the first time , Iam going to have my own little ginger rodgers lol . xxxxxx .

hallo.
I just popped on, im reallybusy at the mo with orders, so my brain is spongy and I cant folow the thread well :( congrats to all the bumps of all colours though.

I like the dream genii pillow because the bit that supports your back cant escape. nice and comfy. it's quite skinny though,I think the bit that goes between the legs could be a bit fatter (but it wouldnt fit into my bed,lol). I've not reached the level of needing bump support yet so I can't review that bit of it yet though. I have been sleeping really well with it, if that's any help to anyone, and I didnt think I was sleeping too badly either.

hope everyone is ok :D
x

shifter i find myself surrounded by all sorts of pillows one between my knees one behind me one i cuddle all sorts, i had to sleep sitting upright last night as i felt really ill and sick, think the baby is starting to put more pressure on my stomach! but i slept really well, i woke up at 10.30 and so missed my aquanatal, but i obviously needed the sleep lol!!

LOL! Am going to try all sorts of additional support tonight. The one I normally have under my belly I'm going to turn around so it lies lengthways with me so it cushions my hip too. Then I'll try my V-pillow up my back instead of front and see how that goes!

im nearly 25 weeks!!! jeeewizz!! nearly 3rd tri time for me! nearly scan day too... debating if i want to find out the sex again... argh!!

Noooo! Stay with team yellow! You can do it, be strong and focus on that wonderful surprise at the end of all that pushing!

Having a suprise, especially when it's your first, is just the best feeling in the whole world and something you will remember for the rest of your life. Trust me when I tell you that it is worht waiting for!! Hold in there and you'll see hun xxx

How did you sleep Shifter hunny?

Morning Ladies!

I confess, I'm also having problems keeping up with what everyone's doing - apologies if I miss an opportunity for a congratulations etc! :blush: My brain is all fuddled at the moment, and my memory has deteriorated to ziltch!

Sorry to hear so many of you are having sleep issues -this past week, I've been going to bed at 9 and waking at 5. I simply can't stay up any later, or sleep in any longer either. It's kinda annoying, but at least I'm sleeping deeply.

Anyone got any fun plans for the weekend? The dance classes sound sweet MM - are you going to watch? Glad your business is busy Bean! Can't believe we're so close to third tri -ARGH!! Though I'm away when I hit it... Xx

Having a suprise, especially when it's your first, is just the best feeling in the whole world and something you will remember for the rest of your life. Trust me when I tell you that it is worht waiting for!! Hold in there and you'll see hun xxx

How did you sleep Shifter hunny?

Not well at first. Was surrounded by soft things but still woke after a couple of hours with an aching hip. I sat myself up with all my pillows stacked up but couldn't get off to sleep at all. I got rid of the pillow under me and lay on my side again just with my V-pillow tucked under me and slept well through the early hours of the morning :happydance:

Hubby had to get up early as he and my mum were heading back to the house in Bristol today to pick a few things up. Once he was up I couldn't get back to sleep but I still had more sleep total last night than I have had all week. Am still shattered though, I need at least 24 hours solid sleep to get caught up!

Ooh, and top tip, if you hadn't figured this out already: don't go to Ikea to buy wardrobes while pregnant!

We went last night and it was utterly exhausting walking through the place and then having to go through the self-serve collecting everything. I couldn't do anything to help, hubby had to lift everything and push the extremely heavy trolley by himself. The good thing is that it is being delivered today and hubby will be able start assembling it tomorrow :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->