Due March 09 Pregnancy Buddies

Hello!

I've been around for months but only just found this section. Doh!
Anyhoo - i've suddenly realised i haven't got a text buddy, and as i'm at risk of pre term labour i probably should find someone who's happy to swap numbers.

Oh, and i've just had 2 packets of hula hoops, one pot of creamed rice, an apple and loads or rocky road bites, and i'm STILL hungry. Piggy.

welcome 2 the club!!!
i havent a text buddy yet either so i'll swap numbers if u like.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh Good luck tomorrow Tigertea hun , Have fun and happy birthday to your hubby :) .

Welcome To our corner Kate , Were all lovely i promise :) . Iam allways happy to have a text buddy .. Can never have too many people to get hold of when time comes :) .

Hope everyones well , Iam watching get me out of here , Allready dont like Killroy lol . xx .

ARGH! I wrote a lovely long post here yesterday, and it's GONE! (Can't have pressed the right button - duh!)

Glad we all had lovely weekends!

Congratulations to you Auntie Liz! :D

Good Luck today Debz!

Logie, I am jealous of your purchases (seriously!!)

Katie & Bean - congrats of being viable!

Katieq - hello :D

MM - can't wait to see the pictures!

Happy New Week everyone!! :happydance: Have oodles to do this week - have to sort OH's wedding outfit out. He's pretty useless at clothing himself nicely, so is probably going to be a looooooong day....

Enjoy your scan Debz!

I have finally gotten around to scanning my 21 week scan pics to my laptop! Here they are:

Attachments

• scan3.jpg
    scan3.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 6
  • scan4.jpg
    scan4.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 6
  • scan5.jpg
    scan5.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 9
  • scan6.jpg
    scan6.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 10
ooooh those pics have gotten me all excited now! only a few hours to go!!!

:)

Are you finding out the sex or staying yellow hun?

staying yellow :) went through a little stage of REALLY wanting to know but the plan is to stay yellow unless monkey is an exhibitionist and shows all without us having to really look.... lol

aw shifter! Bless bless bless the little one with the hand. How lovely!!!
Good luck with scans!!!

And:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
to viability! Yay peanut. And v. happy today. Have about a million packages to post, so will call back laterx

Good luck today Debaz and I can't wait to see your pics! Here is my one pic of my very wriggly bean lol. It isn't great but I am having another scan in 3 weeks hopefully so should get a better pic then if she keeps still lol

https://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w125/logiebear00/100_1964.jpg

hi all hope you ladies are all well , ive finally starting to feel better now, i dont wish this horrible cold on any one , got my scan tomorrow feeling really nervous but all excited at the same time xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

awww congrats on viability beancounter!

the scan pics are lovely!! there was one of a hand it was amazing!!

only a week and a few days til im in 3rd tri... and then week by week you will be joining me!! wow we are all going to have a "march mums" thread in there soon!!

Happy Monday everyone!

xxxx

The hand one is my favourite of those pics :) even though you can't see much else it just makes me feel all gushy, it seems to have bags of personality!

What lovely scan pictures girls awwwww , I carnt wait to see my 4D scan now getting all excited even thow its a few weeks away lol .

Super congrats on hitting the viable milestone bean :) what an exciting week for every one .

Good luck Tigertea hun have fun and Good luck tomorrow Jo .

And happy shopping day with Hubby lucy Men are just useless at clothes shopping lol .

Iam going to price up Laylas dance outfit today theres so much to buy in the outfit its going to cost the earth arghhhhh , I think iam now glad i will only have 1 girl 2 boys lol . xxxx .

awww lovely pic logie!

3hrs til i should be in there getting some to scan in and show you all!!
i dunno weather to be excited or nervous really at this stage lol. on one hand it's all "yay! we will know exactly how bubs is developing/growing" but on the other hand it's kinda "yay! but wait, what if there's something not quite right...." :rofl:

Talk about :muaha:

congrats on hitting the viable landmark bean!

Debz, hope your scan was fab!!!!

Shifter, great pics!!! hope you are sleeping better now hun...

Beancounter congrats on the 24 week mark...I've got 2 days to go!!!

Aunty Wanababy...Congrats!!! she is gorgeous!! Give your sis all our love....Awwww!!!:hugs:

Jojo good luck tomorrow!!!

have a good eve everyone, just gonna put ITV on...Hubby in garage cos he don't wanna watch it!!!:rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->